PDA

View Full Version : Hello Nasty 25th Anniversary

J DEVIOUS
04-04-2023, 03:48 PM
There's rumours of a repress of the boxset but does anyone have any word on what else may be in store for the anniversary?

Taco Zip
04-06-2023, 03:25 AM
Sweet! Haven't heard anything. The 25th anniversary is in a couple of months. :eek:

tuc70021
04-06-2023, 09:37 AM
There's rumors of a repress of the boxset but does anyone have any word on what else may be in store for the anniversary?

I try to keep my eye on vinyl releases but haven't heard anything specific either. Got a source for that rumor?

Wouldn't surprise me as they did something similar for the CYH 30th.

J DEVIOUS
04-12-2023, 09:48 AM
Just murmurs from a source at a pressing plant. Hopefully, it's true. Though all I heard is that there's a possibility something is happening, and not to say anything... Oops 😬

Jiberish
05-01-2023, 09:16 AM
It's a small thing - and both interviews could have been recorded before Trugoy the Dove passed away - but I noticed in this podcast and the one posted from the BBC w/ Mike D, that De La comes up in both interviews and neither dude says anything about RIP to Dave.

small thing. I was just surprised.

Like an old man, I stuck this in the wrong thread and can't seem to delete it. So here it lives.

J DEVIOUS
05-01-2023, 01:01 PM
It's a small thing - and both interviews could have been recorded before Trugoy the Dove passed away - but I noticed in this podcast and the one posted from the BBC w/ Mike D, that De La comes up in both interviews and neither dude says anything about RIP to Dave.

small thing. I was just surprised.

Like an old man, I stuck this in the wrong thread and can't seem to delete it. So here it lives.

They really just respond to what the interview asked. If the questions had gone that way, I'm sure they would of said something

J DEVIOUS
07-13-2023, 02:31 PM
Boxset reissue announced!

WesleyOHSnaps!
07-13-2023, 07:21 PM
Boxset reissue announced!

When, where?

Brother McDuff
07-13-2023, 11:12 PM
Likely in response to the cryptic tweet that the official bboys twitter account posted this evening, spontaneously encouraging folks to sign up for the newsletter; complete with link and snippet of the Jack Freeweather segment from the HN promo parody.

Interest peaked…

tuc70021
07-14-2023, 10:47 AM
Glad to see them putting these "deluxe" editions back out there. I have all the original deluxe ones, then I bought the Check Your Head deluxe reissue last year. Aside from the inner sleeves being different, it was identical to the original, so if anyone missed the 1st run of these back in 2009, you can get the same thing for way less than the resale price on ebay.

brooklyndust
07-27-2023, 10:38 PM
Considering they randomly dropped the Lee Major 45s in the 2009 Check Your Head reissue and were planning to release of Hot Sauce Committee after. I am wondering if they plan on dropping the Long Burn the Fire 45s in the Hello Nasty reissue followed by the release of Hot Sauce Committee one.