PDA

View Full Version : Fake Adrock account on Facebook

J DEVIOUS
07-29-2023, 02:14 AM
There's an account on Facebook claiming to be Adrock.
They're private messaging people to try get them to email 'adrockfoundation@gmail.com' and set up paid meetings with Adrock.

Bringing it up here in the hope management see it and shut it down.

People really think it's real. And will definitely get scammed.

YoungRemy
07-29-2023, 09:33 AM
I saw this account when they were liking every comment though the entire history of the group’s official page. I mentioned in another group that they were engaging with posts of mine from three or four years ago…

(As if Adam Horovitz himself was looking through six years worth of Facebook comments and posting “Happy 4th of July!” Posts on his personal page)

In my opinion anyone who would believe this cornball account is real and interacts with them deserves to get scammed.

But yes if they are asking for financial info and scamming people I don’t see why it’s not getting taken down.

abbott
08-05-2023, 07:41 PM
i am friends with ad rock on at least 6 face book pages

what is going on

are people not being honest

oh fuck

well I hope at least 1 out of 6 is good

dust monkey
08-07-2023, 11:04 AM
wait so there is no ad rock foundation for the wellness preservation society of water and wildlife fowl.......well i guess i just wasted 5000 dollars.

damn

J DEVIOUS
08-08-2023, 01:14 PM
wait so there is no ad rock foundation for the wellness preservation society of water and wildlife fowl.......well i guess i just wasted 5000 dollars.

damn

Haha, I'm sure they put the money to good use