PDA

View Full Version : Democracy

King of Rock
03-20-2004, 07:06 AM
Why did Minton pick the questions that were send to Yauch? Why couldn't we pick them ourselves? Where is that poll he promised us about the name of the newsletter? Why is HE the one that decides which suggestions we can choose from? Why are the moderators gone?

minton
03-20-2004, 06:41 PM
Actually, Yauch picked the questions he answered. Not sure what's up with that poll, we were going to have one at one stage. Moderators gone? Nope, we still have Moderators.

chechina
03-21-2004, 01:55 AM
Ah, I didn't know Yauch was gonna be picking the questions- I would have been less facetious. Oh well.

funky49
03-21-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by chechina
Ah, I didn't know Yauch was gonna be picking the questions- I would have been less facetious. Oh well.

Man! I didn't know Yauch was going to be picking the questions. I thought mine was edited out! :)

(not that not knowing what I should be for Halloween at the office is so horrible)

FUNK

DforDustin
03-28-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by minton
Actually, Yauch picked the questions he answered.

He went through ALL the questions? I thought you sent him a select few to choose from.

minton
03-28-2004, 04:16 PM
We decided to do it differently. So yeah, he went through and picked out some.

BeastieBoys.com
03-30-2004, 01:37 PM
As for the newsletter, the band wants to pick the name from the ones you all suggested.

nobbus
04-01-2004, 02:01 AM
I know youre doing your best and theres lots of things to be done...but wasnt Ticks Corner supposed to be online by now?

minton
04-01-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by nobbus
I know youre doing your best and theres lots of things to be done...but wasnt Ticks Corner supposed to be online by now?

Hey, that has nothing to do with this site :). I'm doing that in my own time with TPK. We'll have it online by the end of April. We're currently building in some of Tick's beats for you to listen to as you read the new and old Corners.

KingPsyz
04-01-2004, 03:17 AM
yeah finish that one so we can start on mines man