PDA

View Full Version : Eat this.

paris
04-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Take a 1/3 jar of Cheez Whiz, a whole can of corned beef, and a half can of Hormel Chili w beans and mix that shit up, warm that shit up, slap it on some white bread, and eat that shit up.

My goodness, this stuff looks like shit, but taste like little bites of heaven.

No really, guys in prison make this shit because they have limited resources, but it's good.

Tompz
04-10-2004, 11:34 AM
we don't have cheez wiz where i live..

roni
04-25-2005, 07:19 PM
wow, this over a year old! anyway, the song heart attack man comes to mind. and i wouldn't really try that cuz i think it sounds too meatycheesy for me. and guys in prison do a lot of stuff i wouldn't do... but i do crave for corn beef sometimes :o mmm. salty.

anyway, i just chop a tomato and little bit of onion, put some pepper and mix it all together on the stove. eat it with rice, cuz i just eat rice with everything, it balances that saltiness... anyway, yum yum. this is what i eat when i've eaten everything else at home, that or tuna. canned food is good food. :)

MC Moot
04-26-2005, 12:43 PM
Take a 1/3 jar of Cheez Whiz, a whole can of corned beef, and a half can of Hormel Chili w beans and mix that shit up, warm that shit up, slap it on some white bread, and eat that shit up.

My goodness, this stuff looks like shit, but taste like little bites of heaven.

No really, guys in prison make this shit because they have limited resources, but it's good.

That sounds downright inedible......but then again I got a secret thing for "deviled ham" could eat it from a can.....and then regret every bite about 2 hours later.... ;)