PDA

View Full Version : the site

kb9tej
05-04-2004, 05:02 PM
I noticed for quite some time the site continues to change its look without ever actually ever being complete. I don't mind some of the stuff not being up and working and I know you guys are tied up a lot with keeping tabs on the message board and stuff, but anyway the point I'm trying to make is that with all of that it's good that the big stuff is still making it to the site, like all the ch-check it out stuff. Any other info that would be greatly appreciated on the site as soon as you guys find out would be the new stuff about the new albumn and stuff about tour dates and what not.

BeastieBoys.com
05-04-2004, 07:31 PM
The massive BEASTIE BOYS MARKETING TEAM (B.B.M.T), in it's enormousity, has decided to only put this teaser site up, and deliver the important info to you without cluttering up anyone's mind with distractions unrelated to the new album. We are focusing our powers on this one page for MASSIVE impact.

Um, yeah. That's what I think I'm supposed to tell you.

Rodie
05-08-2004, 10:53 AM
So can we expect to see the site fully operational maybe say, a week or so before the album drops?

tpk
05-09-2004, 04:55 PM
So can we expect to see the site fully operational maybe say, a week or so before the album drops?haven't you learned by now that there is no such thing as a reliable timeline for beastieboys.com development..?

BeastieBoys.com
05-09-2004, 09:36 PM
haven't you learned by now that there is no such thing as a reliable timeline for beastieboys.com development..?

Well reliable isn't the right word. We're UNPREDICTABLE :)

But you can expect to see a new look for the site when the album drops. Or maybe the day before.

chechina
05-10-2004, 10:37 AM
I just want to say that I love all the new stuff on the site. I don't really care so much about the appearance, as long as the content is good. Good job, beastieboys.com people.

tpk
05-10-2004, 03:53 PM
Or maybe the day before.or maybe the day after :)