PDA

View Full Version : Burger vs. Döner

Ich_bin_der_Tod
05-06-2004, 10:19 AM
Have anybody seen an Döner in America I think it`s the ultimate answer to Bürgers- know whats better ?

paul jones
05-06-2004, 12:48 PM
Donor Kebabs beat Burgers anyday for me but Souvlakis are even better

Mr. Boomin'Granny
05-06-2004, 01:57 PM
donor... party for one?

ChrisLove
05-06-2004, 04:22 PM
In Greece they have this thing its called a Gyros or something and its kind of like a salty kebab and it rules.

I was in Athens and I get telling my girlfriend I was going for a walk then I would just go round the corner and eat a couple of those fuckers.

I eat too many kebabs ('Guildford Special' kebab, it has chicken, donor and a fuckin pork chop right in the middle) but booze makes me eat them.

I could live without kebabs but burgers - no way

Im not that fat but im a bit fat (if your wondering).

Ich_bin_der_Tod
05-07-2004, 02:50 AM
The funny thing is that Döners are an Türkiye-German invention *g*
The capital of Döner is Berlin !! When you go to Türkiye you don`t find no Döner Store , they eat it like the greeks - Gyros, i think it`s the same meat ?
They only make the Döners in Germany like Burgers u no ?

I`ve herd a comment from a Berlin Döner checker asking the customer "you want it hot and spicey? no ? are u gay ?" lol

Suflakis are also realy good :D in Stuttgart they have an Döner Store called lÜtzel-Brützel

Brützel sounds in german like Braten = roast -realy funny i think

Marlene
05-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Falafel with tahini sauce.

I've seen that place, on Königstrasse?

mythago II
05-09-2004, 02:18 PM
Burger King vs Neukölln/Kreuzberg Döners... that's a TOUGH match

I like chicken döners more, and yeah, the falafel standard in Berlin is pretty damn good too

however... this week I have been mostly eating Asian

Yusuf
05-14-2004, 06:47 PM
Hey if you want to eat the best Döner in Stuttgart you have to check out the store called ALLATURKA .
And you know "Döner macht schöner :D "

Peace Yusuf

ms.peachy
05-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Crystal Charcoal Restaruant on Holloway Road in North London makes the best chicken doner ever in the world.

Probably.

Dr Sputnik Phd
05-25-2004, 01:49 PM
easy one. Doner for sure.

Lyman Zerga
05-25-2004, 11:03 PM
burger cause i never heard of veggie döner

Lex Diamonds
06-12-2004, 01:52 PM
They both kick a whole lot of ass (then process it, cook it, and put it in some bread).