PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam show may 16th

sounddust
05-10-2004, 12:09 PM
GRRRRR.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

what's this about???

finaly a bb show after so long....
the amsterdam milkyway venue can hold about 1200 people....
but what are they doin'???
turnin' it into one big marketing scheme and only sell 125 tickets....
plus they start sellin' tickets in the middle of a workday....

is this a test to see how fast you can piss-off carriere-long fans???

Dr. Spock
05-10-2004, 12:13 PM
GRRRRR.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

what's this about???

finaly a bb show after so long....
the amsterdam milkyway venue can hold about 1200 people....
but what are they doin'???
turnin' it into one big marketing scheme and only sell 125 tickets....
plus they start sellin' tickets in the middle of a workday....

is this a test to see how fast you can piss-off carriere-long fans???

how do you know all this?

exar
05-10-2004, 12:16 PM
125 tickets ???? what about rest ?

sounddust
05-10-2004, 12:44 PM
i know because i know people who know people...... :)
plus i called the venue, all my info is confirmed or comes from people who are to be trusted!

rest of the tickets??
well....

probably insiders, industry people or so called "hipsters" who know whos d*ck to s*ck?

this happened before earlier this year when n.e.r.d. was performing there, they only sold 300 tickets while there where around 1200 people inside.

i would say, if there's a concert, everybody should get a fair chance to get hold of some tickets....

exar
05-10-2004, 12:47 PM
can you get information about the rest of tickets ? I don't think they would make gig for 125 persons.

KapiteinJonz
05-10-2004, 12:50 PM
With only 125 tickets going on sale, is nobody here worried if they're getting tickets?? I mean, im gonna be there at 11, but im still worried ill be too late or something to get tickets. Someone who is present at 12 exactly should have no problem or worries about getting tickets right? I mean, 125 ain't a lot..... :eek: :eek: :( :(

romanpetr
05-10-2004, 12:55 PM
With only 125 tickets going on sale, is nobody here worried if they're getting tickets?? I mean, im gonna be there at 11, but im still worried ill be too late or something to get tickets. Someone who is present at 12 exactly should have no problem or worries about getting tickets right? I mean, 125 ain't a lot..... :eek: :eek: :( :(

Just for Your personal confidence - my advice: be there early - at 8 o'clock AM.

sounddust
05-10-2004, 12:58 PM
some people gotta work and not everybody who wants to go there lives in amsterdam......

KapiteinJonz
05-10-2004, 01:02 PM
So Sounddust, you're implying tickets will only be on sale at the Melkweg venue itself??? Not the postoffices as mentioned earlier?? I mean, being at the postoffice at 8 wont make a difference, because tickets are being sold from 12 right??

romanpetr
05-10-2004, 01:11 PM
some people gotta work and not everybody who wants to go there lives in amsterdam......

That's right,I'm working and living in another country ,but I 'll take vacation on 4 days,that I could to see Beastie Boys first time in my life in alive perfomance....And believe me - road to Amsterdam for me is not cheap...

sounddust
05-10-2004, 01:12 PM
only milkyway (75 tickets) + postoffices (50 tickets for the whole freakin' country!!!!) from 12:00 on....

sounddust
05-10-2004, 01:14 PM
well.... good luck then....

the n.e.r.d. concert, for wich they sold 300 tickets was sold out in 4 minutes.....

KapiteinJonz
05-10-2004, 01:16 PM
Holy calamity!!! In that case, u think it's a better idea to be at the Melkweg venue from 8 am? Ill be there. If i miss this, ill jump off a frickin bridge!! So tickets will be sold at the door?? I wanna know all the details, i would hate it if i missed it cuz of miscommunication! :)

Taco Zip
05-10-2004, 01:19 PM
only milkyway (75 tickets) + postoffices (50 tickets for the whole freakin' country!!!!) from 12:00 on....

I just called the melkweg and they confirmed this story.

The rest of the tickets go to record company.

sounddust
05-10-2004, 01:24 PM
yes at the door of the milkyway....
i can't go there so i'm stuck with the postoffices wich are not to be trusted....
so if anyone can buy 5 more tickets i will be thankfull for the rest of my life!!!! :)

this shit is f*cked up!!!!!!!!!
why would you wanna have a venue full of industry people anyway????
wankers!

concerts should be for fans!!!!!

romanpetr
05-10-2004, 01:28 PM
I just called the melkweg and they confirmed this story.

The rest of the tickets go to record company.

Blin! There will be a massacre for tickets....

KapiteinJonz
05-10-2004, 01:30 PM
I would love to, but i don't have the cash to pay for 5 more!! Im already getting 4 tickets!! Where do you live? I hate this shit though...People who wanna go should be able to go..I mean, i have to go to the Melkweg at 8 am in order to be sure to get my tickets!! Its fuckin insane! Btw im still afraid i can't get tickets if im there at 8 am :D It's early enough right??

Taco Zip
05-10-2004, 01:31 PM
There will be a per person limit of 5 or less.

sounddust
05-10-2004, 01:31 PM
there will be fights i guess......
not a very smart move i would say this 'promotional only' concert....

DeLaO
05-10-2004, 01:34 PM
WOW

Beastie boys and Amsterdam, it's a winning combonation.

KapiteinJonz
What time are you going, taco? I mean, i don't think there's anyone that knows about this apart from us that's also psyched enough to go at 8 right?

Dr. Spock
Holy calamity!!! In that case, u think it's a better idea to be at the Melkweg venue from 8 am? Ill be there. If i miss this, ill jump off a frickin bridge!! So tickets will be sold at the door?? I wanna know all the details, i would hate it if i missed it cuz of miscommunication! :)

yeah, how late does the sale start?

sounddust
05-10-2004, 01:36 PM
8 o clock?
i don't know man....
there's always people who know whos d*ck they gotta s*ck to get what they want, i mean....
if you ask me, this whole thing stinks because milkyway 'regulars' probably get a different treatment anyway.
for instance a friend of mine in amsterdam was told people are allready hustlin' at milkyway tryin' to get tickets even before sale starts....
it's all about who you know....

Taco Zip
05-10-2004, 01:37 PM
What time are you going, taco? I mean, i don't think there's anyone that knows about this apart from us that's also psyched enough to go at 8 right?

Damn i was thinkng 9. Now I have to get up early. I'll be there at 8 too then.
Bring a bag of weed and we'll be fine :cool:

KapiteinJonz
05-10-2004, 01:39 PM
So, 6 o clock maybe? :D do you think it pays to check in wednesday to see if they're selling if i say please?

exar
05-10-2004, 01:39 PM
lol! :D

sounddust
05-10-2004, 01:40 PM

dude... wake up.
everybody overhere is stessin' to get tickets ever since this 'leaked'.

KapiteinJonz
05-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Ok, so its a deal Taco :D Ill bring the weed, you bring the croissants and some butter , well have us a breakfast :D

What are you saying sounddust, i mean, is there anything else i can do to try n get tickets?? I tihnk coming earlier than 8 o clock wouldnt make much a difference? If you have better advice, spill it! (!)

Taco Zip
05-10-2004, 01:42 PM
dude... wake up.
everybody overhere is stessin' to get tickets ever since this 'leaked'.

Dude the first train from utrecht leaves 5:10.
Don't tell me i have stay in Amsterdam overnight.

Taco Zip
05-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Ok, so its a deal Taco :D Ill bring the weed, you bring the croissants and some butter , well have us a breakfast :D 8 it is.

What are you saying sounddust, i mean, is there anything else i can do to try n get tickets?? I tihnk coming earlier than 8 o clock wouldnt make much a difference? If you have better advice, spill it! (!)

Deal. (y)

sounddust
05-10-2004, 01:47 PM
hahaha....

fucked up ain't it?

KapiteinJonz
05-10-2004, 01:50 PM
Yeah really dude...but you seem to know most about this, so what do you suggest....earlier than 8?

exar
05-10-2004, 01:54 PM
this is the best thread I've ever read :)

Dr. Spock
05-10-2004, 01:59 PM
06:23 08:38 02:15 donderdag 13/05/2004 met 1 overstap [3277][605]

I could take this train to amsterdam, so I can be @ mikyway just before 9am

when do sales start over there?

redeamer
05-10-2004, 01:59 PM
I'm letting this gig pass, and pray for a world tour so that they're gonna play a bigger gig.

Riemer

KapiteinJonz
05-10-2004, 02:00 PM
12, but expect a big fuckin queue at the site before that.

sounddust
well, i don't know, it's hard to tell, but like i said earlier this year the n.e.r.d. concert took place and they had more then twice the amount of tickets availlable then they have now, and the n.e.r.d. one was sold out in 4 minutes.... so i guess you are taking quite a risk comin' over to amsterdam.

redeamer
Spock, where do you come from? I'm from Groningen.

Riemer

KapiteinJonz
05-10-2004, 02:02 PM
I think it's riskier to try n get one at a postoffice...or do you disagree?

romanpetr
05-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Mentally I with you, comrades, also now I drink for your success. If we shall see - I shall treat the present Russian vodka. :D Don't take offence at me...

sounddust
05-10-2004, 02:04 PM
I'm letting this gig pass, and pray for a world tour so that they're gonna play a bigger gig.

Riemer

well, i don't like big venues so i guess i have to just punch somebody in the face and take his tickets if it's sold out.

romanpetr
05-10-2004, 02:04 PM

Sure!

Dr. Spock
05-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Spock, where do you come from? I'm from Groningen.

Riemer

I'm from antwerp, I'm considering taking the night train!

I think its better someone goes to the postoffice also...

KapiteinJonz
05-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Well sounddust, ill contact u on the matter via pm later, thanks 4 the info.

redeamer
05-10-2004, 02:08 PM
well, i don't like big venues so i guess i have to just punch somebody in the face and take his tickets if it's sold out.

True, maybe I'll do that as well, but I'm low on cash as well, so I have to sell my shoes or something :)

Riemer

sounddust
05-10-2004, 02:12 PM

what i'm gonna try is this....
have my streetteam spread out all over the city.
even my mom's involved.
hit up all postoffices at 12:00.
one of my secret agents will be at milkyway.

and if this all fails....it's gonna be three the hard way....like i said....robbin' other peoples tickets....sorry, but me and my boys are gonna get in, no matter what.....

exar
05-10-2004, 02:13 PM
:D

redeamer
05-10-2004, 02:15 PM
Sounddust, you're the brain on this board! Could you rob an extra ticket from someone for me?

Riemer

sounddust
05-10-2004, 02:18 PM
i'll see what i can do....
can't promis nothin' but if my plan works i should have extra tickets.

redeamer
05-10-2004, 02:20 PM
That would be real dope. I'll try myself here in groningen at the postoffice, if not please let me know if you were able to get an extra.

Riemer

sounddust
05-10-2004, 02:23 PM
only if you guys try to get extra's as well also for our russian friend.... he's takin' a big ass risk

Taco Zip
05-10-2004, 02:54 PM
BTW I'll bring my anthology lp book to get signed by the beasties.
Also Yauch can expect a cd with my remixes if I get the chance to give it to him :D

martijn
05-10-2004, 03:18 PM
If i can get my hands on some tickets i will buy 1 or 2 extra (if possible).

If i see the russian guy i will give it to him, if not i can give it to someone else from this board.

So i think best thing to do is set a time and be on a certain place so we can work this out.

Martijn

King of Rock
05-10-2004, 03:22 PM
I'll be there... with a fucking baseball bat

romanpetr
05-10-2004, 03:26 PM
If i can get my hands on some tickets i will buy 1 or 2 extra (if possible).

If i see the russian guy i will give it to him, if not i can give it to someone else from this board.

So i think best thing to do is set a time and be on a certain place so we can work this out.

Martijn

Hello,Martijn!
I'll be there - I confirm it!

And Grand Thank You,friends, for care!
(y)

Señor Stino
05-10-2004, 06:24 PM
Well, this being my first post on the renewed MB,

I hope all of you have great fun in the Milkyway, Amsterdam

If only I did not have a Spanish exam the day after, I'd be there.

Spock, you're gonna buy me a zillion of merchandise Tshirts and others ;)

exar
05-11-2004, 01:36 AM
Hello,Martijn!
I'll be there - I confirm it!

And Grand Thank You,friends, for care!
(y)

hey Roman. What's your transport ?

Uru-Nitro
05-11-2004, 02:03 AM
if the beasties played in spain, I'd be in front of the tickets' sale-place like 24 hours before... true story (!)

mixmastermike
05-11-2004, 03:31 AM
god damn i just gotta be there

i've been fan from when i was 7 years old, now i'm 17 and still didn't see them.

i got to get the tickets, can i just get them at a post office in me town? (alkmaar)?

sounddust
05-11-2004, 03:52 AM
dude forget it......

they only sellin' 50 tickets at postoffices (all offices in the whole country together!!!)

try spendin' the night from 12th to 13th in front of the milyway....

AimeScier
05-11-2004, 05:02 AM
Im definitly not going to Amsterdam just to buy some tickets, I will try and hope at my local postoffice at 12:00.

sjap
05-11-2004, 08:39 AM
O.K. first things first: not all postkantoren do the ticket thing.
so check with the one you want to go to, on the webpage of the pttpost they supposedly have the list of post offices that sell tickets for shows in general.
http://www.tpgpost.nl/

If you, like me, most probably don't have the possibility to get tickets at the post office and/ or at the Melkweg:
you could try this long shot:I saw this poster that said you could win free tickets for the show: SMS BB to number 3010 (this will probably only work in NL). they'll send a very easy question back and when you got the answer right you'll have a chance to get a ticket. (1 in a million?).

I'm really bummed because I have seen every single show the Beastie Boys gave in Amsterdam since (and including the Jaap Edenhal show with RUN DMC).

Good luck everybody,
Sjap.

sounddust
05-11-2004, 09:01 AM
yep, fucked up!!!!

they gonna play a venue full of industrypeople, managers, radio djays and stuff.....

concerts should be for fans and everbody should have a fair chance to get some tickets....

fuck this marketingstunt....

only thing left is for us to wait till they come over again and play a big ass venue or festival where there will be no atmosphere at all.....

GRRRRR fuckin' hate this.....

Bacdafucup
05-11-2004, 09:10 AM
damn, u guys are lucky! if id be 18+ id drive to holland buy myself a bag of weed n sleep over in front of the ticket-sellin-spot. its fucked up if u are not even allowed to book a hotel on your own! :eek:

tpk
05-11-2004, 09:12 AM
damn, u guys are lucky! if id be 18+ id drive to holland buy myself a bag of weed n sleep over in front of the ticket-sellin-spot. its fucked up if u are not even allowed to book a hotel on your own! :eek:
have you checked youth hostels and stuff like that?

Dr. Spock
05-11-2004, 09:19 AM
about the venue: is the bridge up when there's nothig to do? how late do the doors open for sale?

sounddust
05-11-2004, 09:23 AM
dude, i would think twice.....
they say they gonna have these 75 tickets availlable at the door, but if you know amsterdam you know there's lots of regulars who know all the rihgt people, to who they probably already sold tickets, so i wouldn't be surprised if there will be even less tickets availlable....
and to have only 50 tickets at postoffices for the whole country is even more hillarious......
but the fact they only gonna be performing 40 minutes without band, should make you cheer up a bit when you don't get your hands on any tickets....

romanpetr
05-11-2004, 01:43 PM
hey Roman. What's your transport ?

I shall go by the bus from Riga to Amsterdam 15.01.2004 through Vilnius, Warsaw, Berlin, Hannover, Utrecht. The bus leaves in 7:15 mornings Riga and arrives next day to midday 16.05.2004 to Amsterdam.

PassTheMic
05-11-2004, 02:13 PM
damn dude, you will have to have someone to get you a ticket. i guess the beasties should send you an extra ticket, cause it looks like you will get none, if you arrive at midday in amsterdam. in berlin it was much more secret gig and only one ticketshop sold the tickets. also the venue was much smaller and only very few media people got extra cards. i personally like big gigs better, you've got a bigger variety of people there and it is more energy involved. last year public enemy was here and really rocked the house. i must say it was more fun than the beasties concert (no offense) - they just played longer and were rocking the shit out of the crowd. but as i said before, probably the beasties were tired from their flight to europe and still had jet lag... (lb)

good luck and have fun at the concert, and if someone from the beastie boys reads this, put that russia dude on the guestlist, cause he probably spends like 2 month work just to get to your concert and aint one of the record company dudes, that dont even know your music and just go to your concert to show everyone that they are sooo important... :p

tmbrett
05-11-2004, 03:13 PM

so, which postoffices, in hole netherland? or just even in A-dam ?

groetjes-tmbrett

sounddust
05-11-2004, 03:21 PM
the earlier mentioned amount of availlable tickets (50) at postoffices seems to be wrong....

the corect amount is 150

tmbrett
05-11-2004, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=sjap]O.K. first things first: not all postkantoren do the ticket thing.
so check with the one you want to go to, on the webpage of the pttpost they supposedly have the list of post offices that sell tickets for shows in general.
http://www.tpgpost.nl/[/QUOTE=sjap]

thanks, good infos... so... could you help me find the postkantoren with ticket sales on this webpage?
//TMBRETT

sounddust
05-11-2004, 03:22 PM
you can only buy 2 tickets per person....
at both the milkyway + postoffices...

tmbrett
05-11-2004, 03:30 PM
you can only buy 2 tickets per person....
at both the milkyway + postoffices...

hmm. so if there is anybody from Maastricht (if it's possible to buy tickets there...) who is going to buy a ticket - it would be very kind to by the second one for me or contact me- thanks ;-)

tmbrett

Taco Zip
05-11-2004, 03:41 PM
These are all the post offices that sell tickets.

AALSMEER Stationsweg
ALKMAAR Houttil
ALMELO Rosa Luxemburgstraat
ALMERE Spoordreef
ALPHEN A/D RIJN Julianastraat
AMERSFOORT Utrechtseweg
AMSTELVEEN Binnenhof
AMSTERDAM - ZUIDOOST Hoogoorddreef
AMSTERDAM – CENTUM SINGEL Singel
AMSTERDAM – NOORD Buikslotermeerplein
AMSTERDAM – OUD WEST Hoofdweg
AMSTERDAM – PLEIN 40 45 Plein 40 45
AMSTERDAM – WATERLOOPLEIN Waterlooplein
AMSTERDAM – ZUID G. Terborgstraat
APELDOORN Stationsstraat
ARNHEM Jansplein
ARNHEM Kronenburgpromenade
ASSEN Forum
BARENDRECHT Binnenlandse Baan
BERGEN OP ZOOM J Obrechtlaan
BEVERWIJK Beverhof
BOXTEL Bernhardstaete
BREDA Oude Vest
BUNSCHOTEN SPAKENBURG Kerkstraat
BUSSUM Poststraat
CAPELLE A/D IJSSEL Duikerlaan
CULEMBORG Het Jach
DELFT Hippolytusbuurt
DELFZIJL Schoolstraat
DEN HELDER Middenweg
DEVENTER Diepenveenseweg
DIEMEN Wilhelminaplantsoen
DOETINCHEM Hofstraat
DORDRECHT J. de Wittstraat
DRACHTEN Markt
DRIEBERGEN RIJSENBURG Hoofdstraat
DRONTEN Schans
EDE GLD Molenstraat
EINDHOVEN Vestdijk
EINDHOVEN Winkelcentrum Woensel
EMMELOORD Kon Julianastraat
EMMEN Hoofdstraat
ENKHUIZEN Molenweg
ENSCHEDE Boulevard 1945
EPE Wildforstlaan
ETTEN LEUR Hof vd Houte
GELEEN Mauritslaan
GOES Grote Markt

GORINCHEM Haarstraat
GOUDA Ronsseweg
GRONINGEN Munnekeholm
HAARLEM Ged. Oude Gracht
HEEMSTEDE Binnenweg
HEERENVEEN Burg. Kuperusplein
HEERHUGOWAARD Middenwaard
HEERLEN Honigmanstraat
HELLEVOETSLUIS Struytse Hoeck
HELMOND Watermolenwal
HENGELO OV Pr. Beatrixstraat
HILLEGOM Hoofdstraat
HILVERSUM Kerkbrink
HOENSBROEK Mgr Nolensstraat
HOOFDDORP Kruisweg
HOOGEVEEN V Echtenstraat
HOOGVLIET ROTTERDAM N Middenbaan
HOORN NH De Huesmolen
HOUTEN Onderdoor
HUIZEN Kerkstraat
KAMPEN Oudestraat
KATWIJK ZH Baljuwplein
KERKRADE Hoofdstraat
KRIMPEN A/D IJSSEL Raadhuisplein
LEEUWARDEN Oldehoofsterkerkhof
LEIDEN Schipholweg
LEIDEN Breestraat
LEIDSCHENDAM Weigelia
LELYSTAD Stadshuisplein
MAARSSEN Bisonspoor
MAASSLUIS Koningshoek
MAASTRICHT Statenstraat
MEPPEL De Swaenenborgh
MIDDELBURG L Noordstraat
MIDDELHARNIS Langeweg
NAALDWIJK Havenplein
NIEUWEGEIN Poststede
NIJMEGEN v Schevichavenstraat
NUNSPEET Dorpsstraat
OLDENZAAL Langestraat
OOSTERHOUT NB Torenstraat
OSS Kruisstraat
OUD BEIJERLAND Doormanstak
PURMEREND Gedempte Where
RIDDERKERK Ridderhof
RIJSWIJK ZH Pr. Irenelaan
ROERMOND Kloosterwandstraat
ROOSENDAAL Roselaar
ROTTERDAM Coolsingel
ROTTERDAM-IJSSELMONDE Keizerswaard
ROTTERDAM Pegasusweg
ROTTERDAM-WEST Schiedamseweg
ROTTERDAM Zuidplein
S GRAVENHAGE Badhuisstraat
S GRAVENHAGE De Stede
S GRAVENHAGE Kerkplein
S GRAVENHAGE Tak v Poortvlietstraat
S GRAVENHAGE Theresiastraat
S HERTOGENBOSCH Kerkstraat
SCHIEDAM L Nieuwstraat
SCHIJNDEL Mr Michelsstraat
SITTARD Engelenkampstraat
SNEEK Martiniplein
SOEST Steenhoffstraat
SPIJKERNISSE Marrewijklaan
STADSKANAAL Navolaan
TERNEUZEN Alvarezlaan
TIEL Hoogeinde
TILBURG Heuvelpoort
UTRECHT Godebaldkwartier *TAKEN BY GIRLFRIEND OF TACO ZIP - DON'T GO HERE :)
UTRECHT Hammarskjoldhof
UTRECHT Neude *TAKEN BY A FRIEND OF TACO ZIP - DON'T GO HERE ALSO :cool:
UTRECHT Roelantdreef
VALKENSWAARD Valkenierstraat
VEENDAM Beneden Oosterdiep
VEENENDAAL J G Sandbrinkstraat

VEGHEL Markt
VELDHOVEN Bree
VELP GLD Hoofdstraat
VENLO Keulsepoort
VENRAY Patersstraat
VLAARDINGEN Waalstraat
VLISSINGEN A Dekenstraat
VOORSCHOTEN Voorstraat
WAALWIJK Grotestraat
WAGENINGEN Plantsoen
WASSENAAR Gravestraat
WEERT Wilhelminasingel
WEESP Oude Gracht
WIJCHEN Oude Klapstraat
WIJK BIJ DUURSTEDE K de Grotestraat
WINSCHOTEN Burg. Venemastraat
WINTERSWIJK Balinkesstraat
WOERDEN Westdam
WORMERVEER Esdoornlaan
ZAANDAM Dam
ZEIST Het Rond
ZEVENAAR Markt
ZIERIKZEE Poststraat
ZOETERMEER Zuidwaarts
ZUTPHEN Molengracht
ZWIJNDRECHT Hof van Holland
ZWOLLE Nieuwe Markt

Taco Zip
05-11-2004, 03:44 PM
I shall go by the bus from Riga to Amsterdam 15.01.2004 through Vilnius, Warsaw, Berlin, Hannover, Utrecht.

Dude you will pass the city I live in. Utrecht.

tmbrett
05-11-2004, 04:40 PM
These are all the post offices that sell tickets.

AALSMEER Stationsweg

ZWOLLE Nieuwe Markt

158 ... (if i check off right)

almost ONE TICKET in each shop ...

*good luck*

Laver1969
05-11-2004, 06:26 PM
Someone please get Roman a ticket...he deserves it!!!

Good luck Roman!

King of Rock
05-11-2004, 07:09 PM
Almere Spoordreef Represent

exar
05-12-2004, 01:23 AM
I shall go by the bus from Riga to Amsterdam 15.01.2004 through Vilnius, Warsaw, Berlin, Hannover, Utrecht. The bus leaves in 7:15 mornings Riga and arrives next day to midday 16.05.2004 to Amsterdam.

!!!! Is there possibilty for me to get on this bus in Warsaw ??? Please give me some details.

sounddust
05-12-2004, 03:30 AM
www.schellinkje.nl/liberte3.htm

Basisrecept pannenkoeken

500 gram tarwebloem
10 gram zout
2 eieren
20 gram gist
9 deciliter lauwe melk

Vorm in een beslagkom een bergje van het meel en de suiker. Maak hierin eer) kuiltje. Breek de eieren in het kuiltje. Meng de gist aan met een beetje lauwe melk en schenk het in het kuiltje. Doe vervolgens de helft van de melk erbij. Roer de ingrediënten van het midden naar de buitenkant tot een glad geheel en roer dan Dog even flink door. Giet vervolgens onder voortdurend roeren de rest van de melk in een dun straaltje erbij. Dek het beslag af met een doek, en laat gedurende 1 uur rijzen op een warme plaats. Doe voor elke pannenkoek een klontje boter of margarine in de pan en laat dit bruin worden. Giet vervolgens met een pollepel hei beslag in de pan en laat dit uirvloeien. Bak de pannenkoeken langzaam gaar. Keer ze om als de bovenkant droog is en laat de onderkant bruin worden. Serveer met stroop, suiker., jam etc.

Pannenkoekvariaries

Maak het beslag als boven. Voeg voor het rijzen naar smaak, krenten, rozijnen , appel en/of sukade tot. Bak? de pannenkoeken als boven aangegeven.
Ook lekker zijn pannenkoeken met spek. Maak bet beslag als boven. Doe voor bet beslag enkele plakjes spek in de pan en laat even bakken. Giet er dan wat beslag op. Voorzichtig omkeren als de bovenkant droog is. Serveren met stroop.
Kaaspannenkoek: Doe wat beslag in de pan. Als de bovenkant droog is. omkeren en op de bovenkant plakjes kaas laten smelten.

tmbrett
05-12-2004, 03:43 AM
www.schellinkje.nl/liberte3.htm

Basisrecept pannenkoeken

500 gram tarwebloem
10 gram zout
2 eieren
20 gram gist
9 deciliter lauwe melk

a good variante is also to take a half-half mix of sparklkng water and Milk, whiuch makes the panekoeken more fluffy ...

sounddust
05-12-2004, 03:58 AM
think we need quite substantial pannenkoeken, otherwise they'll break when we throw them at the boys this sunday....

romanpetr
05-12-2004, 05:17 AM
!!!! Is there possibilty for me to get on this bus in Warsaw ??? Please give me some details.

Hello,Exar!
That's adress the organizations from which I go : http://www.ecolines.lv/eco_new/ru/l...bus.asp?men1=a6 and they have direct flights from Warsaw. I shall call and I learn - whether they can leave a place for you in the bus and take you directly in Warsaw.
with respect,Roman

exar
05-12-2004, 05:24 AM
Thanks a lot !

romanpetr
05-12-2004, 06:01 AM
Exar!
I just called them....So pity,but they (SIA"Norma) have given up, as 1) places in the bus are already sold 2) to leave the bus during flight it is possible (only in Berlin and Utrecht), and in addition to type people on way is forbidden (interestingly who has forbidden? Maybe at them such bad instructions certainly, and can be afraid of terrorism - I do not know and I can not achieve the direct answer from them) ... Also they don't want to take a bribe... Sorry, I called in all their offices,but there one bureaucrats sit... Maybe You could to find some expressbus straight from Warsaw to Amsterdam directly on a place or you have direct flights from Katowice to Amsterdam.
http://www.autostop.digimer.pl/zlap.php?id=563
http://www.visit.pl/guide.php
http://www.voyager.pl/interbkk.nsf/Rozklady?OpenForm&TYP=LINIE :
That's long flight,but such scheme of trip: PRZEMY?L, JAROS?AW, PRZEWORSK, RZESZÓW, TARNÓW, KRAKÓW, KATOWICE, GLIWICE, OPOLE, WROC?AW, LEGNICA, ZIELONA GÓRA, HENGELO, AMSTERDAM, UTRECHT, BREDA, ANTWERPIA, BRUKSELA, MONS, CHARLEROI ( http://www.voyager.pl/interbkk.nsf/Rozklady?OpenForm&TYP=ROZKLAD&LINIA=OT10A )
PRZEMY?L - CHARLEROI

Rozk?ad wa?ny od 14.05.2004 do 27.06.2004
05:00 PRZEMY?L - ul. Czarnieckiego vis a vis odpraw celnych 22:00 +
05:35 JAROS?AW - Dworzec PKS 21:20 +
05:45 PRZEWORSK - Dw. PKS 21:33 +
06:30 RZESZÓW - Dw. PKS, stan.M 20:00 +
07:45 TARNÓW - Dw. PKS, stan. 9 18:40 +
09:25 KRAKÓW - Dw. PKS, stan. 15/16, ul. Worcella 16:50 +
10:45 KATOWICE - Dw. PKS, ul.P. Skargi stan. 1/2 15:30 +
11:45 GLIWICE - Zajezdnia PKS, ul. Toszecka 9 14:30 +
13:05 OPOLE - Dw. PKP 13:10 +
14:45 WROC?AW - Dw. PKS, ul. Sucha 4, peron 4 11:20 +
15:55 LEGNICA - ul. Nowodworska 30A przy stacji BP 10:10 +
17:35 ZIELONA GÓRA - Dw. PKS 08:30 +
04:00 + HENGELO - Central Station 22:45
06:15 + AMSTERDAM - Amstel Station, obok dworca kolejowego 20:20
07:00 + UTRECHT - Jaarbeursplein 19:35
08:00 + BREDA - Central Station 18:30
09:00 + ANTWERPIA - CROWNE PLAZA, rue de Gerard le Grellelaan 10 17:00
10:00 + BRUKSELA - Gare Cent., P.Sabena ul. Card. Mercier 15:45
11:15 + MONS - Gare de Mons 14:10
12:15 + CHARLEROI - róg Pl. E. Buisset 10 i Quai de Brabant 13:30

exar
05-12-2004, 06:06 AM

Thanks, bus isn't that big problem. Are you going to sleep in Amsterdam ? Do you know where i can book room ?

romanpetr
05-12-2004, 06:09 AM

Thanks, bus isn't that big problem. Are you going to sleep in Amsterdam ? Do you know where i can book room ?

Today evening I'll looking for motel or hotel in Amsterdam,but I'll inform You about it ...

PiNCHi
05-12-2004, 06:11 AM
:eek: is it true that you can only buy 2 tickets per person?

PiNCHi
05-12-2004, 06:12 AM
i like my sugar with coffee and cream...

rogier
05-12-2004, 07:02 AM
Riiight.. I really want to go there! I'm only not sure which inforation is real..
Is it true that there will be 150 tickets for sale at postoffices and GWK's at 12.00h and just 2 per person??
And another question: the postoffice at Leiden is huge. How can I make sure that they will help me at 12.00h exactly??
I want to go to the Beasties!! Will MixMaxsterMike come too??

BTW, waarom praten we geen nederlands?!

rogier
05-12-2004, 07:12 AM
one more question:

Can someone tell me where to WIN tickets? On radio/websites etc.

Uru-Nitro
05-12-2004, 07:19 AM
where have you read it?

dj.devotion
05-12-2004, 07:20 AM
hi roman and exar.
are you sure you want to take this trip and costs? damn, i mean, will you get tickets for sure?
i was in berlin, and i don't know if it is going to pay off for you. it was great of course, for me it was also the first time to see them, but i had to pay about 40euro, including the ticket, fuel and so on..
i think i wouldn't pay more than that for this 40min show, if i knew this before. - and you have a much longer way to go..
i'm quiet sure they won't play much longer in a., maybe i'm wrong..

man, you take a damn high risk to be very disappointed... but you'll know what to do. how much will it be for you all in all?

yep, mmm will be there.. at least he was in berlin, so i think won't miss this show..
according to mmm, i wanted to say, that i was a bit disappointed at the beginning, 'cause he did the same intro, that he did at this show that somebody uploaded here. the video was devided into 5 parts.. you know which i mean? it was in las vegas, i think..

Uru-Nitro
05-12-2004, 07:21 AM
one more question:

Can someone tell me where to WIN tickets? On radio/websites etc.
i think for the amsterdam show there aren't tickets to win. you can only buy it... the others are for the london one, I think

PiNCHi
05-12-2004, 07:25 AM
I read it in a chat room. i emailed melkweg and asked them about this but i have not recieved an answer yet. i'll let you guys know.

about winning tickets: you can sms BB to 3010 and you will get a question and sms the answer back. you never know... i hate this commercial shit, but hey, this could be your lucky day...

rogier
05-12-2004, 07:44 AM
I read it in a chat room. i emailed melkweg and asked them about this but i have not recieved an answer yet. i'll let you guys know.

about winning tickets: you can sms BB to 3010 and you will get a question and sms the answer back. you never know... i hate this commercial shit, but hey, this could be your lucky day...

where have you seen that??
Just to make sure it's not fake :P

PiNCHi
05-12-2004, 07:50 AM
It's not a prank. Thats the idea, the concerts is for prize winners, record label asses and only 125 of the 1200 tickets are for sale. :mad:

rogier
05-12-2004, 08:03 AM
It's not a prank. Thats the idea, the concerts is for prize winners, record label asses and only 125 of the 1200 tickets are for sale. :mad:

ok, but where did you get this number??

sounddust
05-12-2004, 08:16 AM
friend of mine works at 'aub' , she knows... trust me!

facts: 150 tickets at postoffices NOT gwk!! start 12:00
75 tickets at milkyway start 12:00
100 tickets for sms competition >> bb to 3010
20 tickets at www.mtv.nl

rogier
05-12-2004, 08:37 AM
friend of mine works at 'aub' , she knows... trust me!

facts: 150 tickets at postoffices NOT gwk!! start 12:00
75 tickets at milkyway start 12:00
100 tickets for sms competition >> bb to 3010
20 tickets at www.mtv.nl

ehh that makes 345 people, in a hall for 1200 people???
But thanks for the info!!

sounddust
05-12-2004, 08:43 AM
the other 900 tickets were givin' away on forehand already....to industrypeople (recordcompany people + friends and so on)

you don't have to believe this thou....

PiNCHi
05-12-2004, 08:48 AM
I like my sugar with coffee and cream...

that's right !

people i got a reply: only 2 tickets per person... (!)

Taco Zip
05-12-2004, 08:53 AM
yo sounddust, wil you do breakfast with us as well?

PiNCHi
05-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Looks like we will all meet there with coffee, weed and Pannekoeken.

sounddust
05-12-2004, 09:07 AM
yo sounddust, wil you do breakfast with us as well?
i'll be at work, sorry...
my friends i'll be there thou...
what time you gonna be there?

Taco Zip
05-12-2004, 09:11 AM
i'll be at work, sorry...
my friends i'll be there thou...
what time you gonna be there?

somewhere in the early morning.

Dr. Spock
05-12-2004, 09:32 AM
somewhere in the early morning.

I have 3 choices:

be there 2.30 in the night
or be there 9.00 in the morning
go to the post office..

KapiteinJonz
05-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Hehe, it's gonna be cozy at the melkweg :D Ill be there between 7 and 8 in the morning. Me n Taco are bringing the weed, so if Pinchi brings the croissants, we're set for a solid 4 hours of killing time. :)

PiNCHi
05-12-2004, 09:40 AM
(y) sounds great to me... i'll be there at 8.

rogier
05-12-2004, 09:59 AM
will MixMaster Mike be there as well??

Taco Zip
05-12-2004, 10:02 AM
will MixMaster Mike be there as well??

He doesn't have to buy tickets, he's probably on the guestlist :cool:

Dr. Spock
05-12-2004, 10:04 AM
all here who are going to buy tickets @ melkweg say I+time lets start a party!:

I/9.00 h

PiNCHi
05-12-2004, 10:14 AM
all here who are going to buy tickets @ melkweg say I+time lets start a party!:

I/9.00 h

you will miss the croissants ;)

exar
05-12-2004, 10:44 AM
hi roman and exar.
are you sure you want to take this trip and costs? damn, i mean, will you get tickets for sure?
i was in berlin, and i don't know if it is going to pay off for you. it was great of course, for me it was also the first time to see them, but i had to pay about 40euro, including the ticket, fuel and so on..
i think i wouldn't pay more than that for this 40min show, if i knew this before. - and you have a much longer way to go..

man, you take a damn high risk to be very disappointed... but you'll know what to do. how much will it be for you all in all?

yep, mmm will be there.. at least he was in berlin, so i think won't miss this show..
according to mmm, i wanted to say, that i was a bit disappointed at the beginning, 'cause he did the same intro, that he did at this show that somebody uploaded here. the video was devided into 5 parts.. you know which i mean? it was in las vegas, i think..

man, money and jurney is nothing, i want to see them, if 40 min. is whole show then i'm going to have fun with Beasties for 40 min. and that's just cool :) i want to go, but damn it, i have got parents.......

Taco is going to tell me if bought the tickets or not.

romanpetr
05-12-2004, 10:56 AM
that's right !

people i got a reply: only 2 tickets per person... (!)

Oh,Jesus! People I'll go tomorrow in church and I'll pray for all you. We must to be there together. Sorry.
Thanks for care.

redeamer
05-12-2004, 10:59 AM
@ Pinchi: by the rules of the "new" grammar it's pannenkoeken even the Beastie Boys got that right in the lyric sheet of Hello Nasty ;)

Riemer

romanpetr
05-12-2004, 11:07 AM
hi roman and exar.

I agree with Exar - money isn't important ,like desire to see Beastie Boys in alive...Even theirs 40 minutes...

Dr. Spock
05-12-2004, 11:19 AM
(!) ok guys, If all goes well I'l be there 8.40

If I'm too far behind in cue, could you let me pass maybe, I'm going by public transport, this is the quickest I can be there..

if there's something I can bring... specialities from Belgium... Duuvel?

you'll recognise me I have a skateboard...

PiNCHi
05-12-2004, 12:51 PM
@ Pinchi: by the rules of the "new" grammar it's pannenkoeken even the Beastie Boys got that right in the lyric sheet of Hello Nasty ;)

Riemer

well i hope you can excuse my french but I'm not into the new grammer shit. :confused: i'm more into music .But thanks for correcting my dutch.
besides rules can be strectched... ( BB interv. )
but i'll make sure to consult my dictionary next time so nobody is confused :cool:

good luck to all beastie boys fans getting tickets tomorrow...
Kapitein Jonz & Taco Zip (!) hope to meet you there... Real Fans...

exar
05-12-2004, 01:13 PM
I give up! Dream is over..... I'll have to wait for a typical tour, have fun !!!! (hmmm that is going to be like in 2005, ok i'm counting down: 365...)
Yo Taco, you don't have to buy me a ticket.

redeamer
05-12-2004, 01:23 PM
My dream is based on winning tickets now, I don't believe I'll get tickets in the postoffice tommorow.
I think the Beastie Boys will not wait long going on tour after the album is released, they might do the US first but I guess we're next just like the "in the round" tour which was quite awesome, I hope they will go in the Round again, I was at Ahoy' Rotterdam, still looking foor a recording of that.

Redeamer

exar
05-12-2004, 01:37 PM
TpK said that summer is for Europe and Japan(or something else). I guess just festivals so yo we will have to wait, wait and wait...

redeamer
05-12-2004, 01:45 PM
I've been checking the Lowlands site and Pinkpop site daily now nothing....yet?
I've also heard that Ticketsales for Pinkpop are not that great as of now, I know a good way to boost ticket sales! Add Beastie Boys to the line up!.

Riemer

BeastieBoys.com
05-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Not sure why anyone is saying there are only 125 tickets for this. That is incorrect. Just got off the phone with their manager, and there are a lot more than 125 going on sale...

BeastieBoys.com
05-12-2004, 03:32 PM
Also check the home page shortly. We're giving away tickets for this show too through the website...

Dr. Spock
05-12-2004, 03:33 PM
Not sure why anyone is saying there are only 125 tickets for this. That is incorrect. Just got off the phone with their manager, and there are a lot more than 125 going on sale...
^^ best news of the day! so how mutch? like 500? how are they divided between post/melkweg?

BeastieBoys.com
05-12-2004, 03:39 PM
how are they divided between post/melkweg?

That i don't know, but i'll try to find out...

romanpetr
05-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Also check the home page shortly. We're giving away tickets for this show too through the website...

Good news! But which site we must to check of Beastie Boys or Melkweg?

martijn
05-12-2004, 03:51 PM
ROmanpetr

If everything goes ok i get 5 tickets im going with 2 friends so i got 2 tickets left, i can tell you tomorrow at 2 gmt if i got the tickets

rogier
05-12-2004, 03:52 PM

where? where? where? where?

romanpetr
05-12-2004, 03:59 PM
ROmanpetr

If everything goes ok i get 5 tickets im going with 2 friends so i got 2 tickets left, i can tell you tomorrow at 2 gmt if i got the tickets

(y) Thank You,Martijn! You have given me hope for a life!!!!!! Good luck You with your friends tomorrow! I'll pray for Your success!

Dr. Spock
05-12-2004, 04:02 PM
we need to work together to work the cue :)

redeamer
05-12-2004, 04:08 PM
I'll try what I can to get more than 2 tickets, if so, the tickets will go to our foreign friends first, 'cuz they're taking a hell of a risk coming over here.

Riemer

romanpetr
05-12-2004, 04:26 PM
(y) Thank You,J! and Thank You,Riemer!
I hope that Beastie Boys must to proud,that they have so amicable and reliable fans!

redeamer
05-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Yeah, I don't think ICP/Eminem fans would be like this, roman, could you email me? riemertenbrink@hotmail.com

Riemer

redeamer
05-12-2004, 05:23 PM
Last edited by PiNCHi : 05-12-2004 at 12:56 PM. Reason: little grammer mistake

Hehe, I'm not really checking your grammar, dude. I just thought the pannenkoeken thing was funny, because the BBoys took probably much care to spell ik correctly.

Riemer

Niann-Tsyr
05-12-2004, 06:10 PM
Hmmm, I'm definitely stupid. I just found out today about the Amsterdam show -_- A friend told me on IRC. And I even live in this cesspool >_< I'm going to slap my neighbour tomorrow (he's head-lighttechnician in the Melkweg), he's supposed to tell me stuff like THIS! Those 125 tickets are gone in 1 minute or so tomorrow. I hate it to be a student with zero money at this point >_< Oh well, I will get over it, eventually... :P Gotta save some money for the animeconvention at the end of May...

PiNCHi
05-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Last edited by PiNCHi : 05-12-2004 at 12:56 PM. Reason: little grammer mistake

Hehe, I'm not really checking your grammar, dude. I just thought the pannenkoeken thing was funny, because the BBoys took probably much care to spell ik correctly.

Riemer

haha, well Redeamer i wasn't offended....until now...hahaha, i'm not a dude... :)
By the way what a great news about the tickets, (!) i hope it's true... please confirm... that would definatly make my day..but i think i'll be at melkweg at 8 just to be sure...with croissant or panneNkoeken ;)

who knows maybe we will all get tickets after all. (y)

PiNCHi
05-12-2004, 07:56 PM
I'll try what I can to get more than 2 tickets, if so, the tickets will go to our foreign friends first, 'cuz they're taking a hell of a risk coming over here.

Riemer

i agree, we'll try to help you out too if possible...

Taco Zip
05-12-2004, 08:06 PM
Hi all

It's 3:50 in the morning here.
I will be leaving now to get tickets for sunday.
I must be crazy, but it's worth it. definitely. (y)

PiNCHi
05-12-2004, 10:50 PM
well I'm going to the milkyway now...worth every sec!

exar
05-13-2004, 01:05 AM
Hi all

May The Force Be With You!

sounddust
05-13-2004, 02:20 AM
150 tickets only.... this is confirmed by both melkweg + postoffices so administrator get your facts straight please.
there's more tickets ofcourse but these have been givin' away already to industry people....

romanpetr
05-13-2004, 03:05 AM
i just connected with Dr.Spock .He finding there and he told me ,that queu is about 50 in front and 40 in the back right now. He looking for all our dutch friends,who staying in the queue.But it was 10 minutes back.If somebody know mobile phones by Taco ZIP or Sounddust or Balkanende or Redeamer, Pinchi,Roqier,please,drop me at line immediately and I'll send it info to Dr.Spock.

sherpa
05-13-2004, 03:23 AM
Hey people,

I really do hope that you'll get tickets to see the BB in the end!
My boyfriend and me just found out... yesterday I came across a competition by coincidence and entered. With all e-mailaddresses we've got. And I sent the sms thingy, so I hope that'll work. If we win, and end up with more tickets than needed (like that would *ever* happen... winning...) I'll know where to go: this forum.

I'm as crazy about Suede, as you all are about BB. So I can understand how you all feel right now.
Last year they played very special gigs in a tiny venue in London, and there were 180 tickets a night for the fans... So it was sold out immediately. Thanks to other loyal fans, I got tickets in the end.

I hope it works out for the people that are waiting outside the Melkweg and the postoffices!!!!

X
Sherpa

AimeScier
05-13-2004, 03:50 AM
Hi all

yes you are :D , Im taking my bike right now to go to the postoffice :cool:

romanpetr
05-13-2004, 03:57 AM
Hey,beastieboys.com!
That's funny,but not all countries take part in this contest for Melkweg!
I'm russian,but I'm live in Latvia. Baltic States excluded from this contest!???
:( Anybody knows mobile phones our dutch friends?

romanpetr
05-13-2004, 04:20 AM
Sale tickets began! (!)

elcastel
05-13-2004, 04:34 AM
Sale tickets began! (!)

Yep, but not online at ticketservice and only in the Biggest Post Offices. Then again, i had 16 people in front of me, so no change.

Will there be a big concert in Holland soon ??
( (lb) )

Last concerts where in Paradiso (bigger than this one), then Statenhal, The Hague (much bigger) en Ahoy, Rotterdam (huge), and now a coffee concert since the long waiting ??

sherpa
05-13-2004, 04:41 AM
It was sold out immediately, and of course the touts are ready to sell their tickets for exorbitant prices...
We didn't manage to get tickets. Maybe we'll win some.

sherpa
05-13-2004, 04:42 AM
and now let's hope that they'll play Lowlands festival...

rogier
05-13-2004, 04:43 AM
Ahhh,, no tickets :(
100 tickets, sold out in about 3 sec..

IT'S SABOTAAAAAGE!!!!

tsjah
05-13-2004, 04:44 AM
They were gone in 15 seconds....
BUT I'VE GOT 2 TICKECTS
WHOEOEOEOEOEHOEOEOEOE :D :)

AimeScier
NO NO NO NO :eek:

I didn't get one :eek: . It was sold out in 2 minutes !.
I went to my postoffice in Dordrecht, someone saw me ? I weared a white jacket and a pullover (with my wu tang clan shirt onder it) and I looked like a loser :cool:

kobra
fuck it!

i went to the post office at 11
there was one guy already there
there were only 133 tickets
and the guy in front of me had two and i didn't...

AimeScier
05-13-2004, 04:46 AM
In Dordrecht we were 5, and no one got a ticket :rolleyes:

elcastel
05-13-2004, 04:47 AM
Sold out in 1 second.
(n)

kobra
05-13-2004, 04:48 AM
i'm going a friend of my had more luck!!!
melkweg here i come!!!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!

AimeScier
05-13-2004, 04:50 AM
i'm going a friend of my had more luck!!!
melkweg here i come!!!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!

biatch :p

elcastel
05-13-2004, 04:51 AM
In Dordrecht we were 5, and no one got a ticket :rolleyes:

Check and i also read from guys who allready collected there requests, so they made 1 request for more people, they got 2. In another office they had zero.

elcastel
05-13-2004, 04:52 AM
I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Have fun.

sjap
05-13-2004, 05:07 AM
Well ,no luck for me either.
Postkantoor kinkestraat amsterdam, about 30 people waitng for tickets.
only 1 person got 2 tickets, that's it.
tough titty.
I just hope that when they play here I will know on time, I'm one of those people that always know too late, and when I discover a band I like is playing...it' s already sold out, oh well...

For those who got tickets: enjoy.

Sjap.

P.S.Does anybody know where I could find "I'm Down" from the beasties?

AimeScier
05-13-2004, 05:10 AM
P.S.Does anybody know where I could find "I'm Down" from the beasties?

I Have it, i could send it too you. Or try soulseek.

redeamer
05-13-2004, 05:14 AM
Nothing here! The tickets were not only for salen in the 150 postoffices also in a bout 150 other musicshops that are connected to ticketservice, and only 100 tickets?

Redeamer

NotreDAMNNN
05-13-2004, 05:17 AM
Im a happy man!
Got 2 tickets at post-office in Zwolle!!!
Great work by the postmen! They kept on checking from 11:55. To bad the guys behind me got nothing :(

But Im going!!! whooho!!!!

elcastel
05-13-2004, 05:36 AM
Maybe, the Boys can come to me, instead of that i'm going to the Melkweg. I have awesome grass en superb coffee.
(y)

sjap
05-13-2004, 05:40 AM
AimeScier,
Great ,
That would be very nice if you could send me "I'm Down "
my email is:
info@houseoftattoos.nl
Thank you very much

Sjap.

AimeScier
05-13-2004, 05:44 AM
AimeScier,
Great ,
That would be very nice if you could send me "I'm Down "
my email is:
info@houseoftattoos.nl
Thank you very much

Sjap.

Im trying

cqdee
05-13-2004, 05:46 AM
Indeed,
125 tickets for the fans ?? aint that the people who are gonna buy your'e record ? The media are getting the album for free anyway ! and personaly I think that 20 tickets for media purpose is more than enough, keep it real and keep it for the fans, not for the media.

King of Rock
05-13-2004, 05:53 AM
I got 2 tickets

I'll sell the spare ticket for €100 if anyone thinks it's worth it?

Jules
05-13-2004, 05:56 AM
Indeed,
125 tickets for the fans ?? aint that the people who are gonna buy your'e record ? The media are getting the album for free anyway ! and personaly I think that 20 tickets for media purpose is more than enough, keep it real and keep it for the fans, not for the media.

Yea. And if life was fair, Nick Berg would still have his head. :/

NotreDAMNNN
05-13-2004, 05:58 AM
I got 2 tickets

Thats sick lol!
Give it to a nice girl you like, or sell it for 10bucks and let the buyer get you beer the whole evening :D

hN3
05-13-2004, 06:57 AM
damn you sick fuck $100 Are you on crack or something

Spartz
05-13-2004, 07:12 AM
Indeed,
like this is the only show they'll be giving.

Comeback tours are never this small.. I think they'll be appearing in the heineken music hall somewhere toward the end of this year.. maybe beginning of 2005..

And hopefully Lowlands.

yo,el rey
05-13-2004, 07:12 AM
1 SEC!I was first in line in Maastricht
There where 100 tickets!It was a mather a fractions!
fuck! I didn,t get them!

BeastieBoys.com
05-13-2004, 12:18 PM
I got 2 tickets

You scalp, you lose. 2-day vacation bro.

No scalping on here, just sell tix for face value please...

We will add this to the rules. Scalping gets you a automatic ban, please don't do it...

PiNCHi
05-13-2004, 05:40 PM
I got 2 tickets

you are not a fan! you are really sick and greedy ! they should have banned you for life!

I'm so sorry romanpetr, you deserve that ticket!

romanpetr
05-14-2004, 05:36 AM
Thank You all for care,comrades and friends,but I'll be there in Melkweg,Amsterdam! I don't bought that ticket at King of Rock! Please,be indulgent for his trick, yesterday was mad day and it could lose a head, as well as I.

PiNCHi
05-14-2004, 11:59 AM
Hi people...well it was a lot of fun at melkweg yesterday. i was there at 7.45 with my friend. i didn't mind waiting for more then 4 hours to get my 2 tickets at all. :) we were number 39 and 40 on the famous list. i wanted to meet you guys by bringing the croissants but me and my friend ate it as breakfast... :o but i was shure you were there...as were 2 pigeons and a drunken guy with his girlfriend who literally helped him a hand so he could pee, who fell and later grew a instant mustache..and about 300 other people. I wanted to really thank all the people who were standing (or sitting or sleeping) in queue early the ones playing music (minus britney!) in front of me and especially the 8 o'clock gang who made time fly by and Rachelle for getting me coffee...but most of all i wanted to thank Joe who made us all feel extra connected by creating the list (i was hoping to see some nicknames on it so i would know who was there but i didn't recognize any)and for giving us his book & Aaron for inviting us to celebrate the purchase of BB tix afterwards, it was really nice of you guys.

I'm sorry to say that i wasn't able to get more tix to give to the real Beastie fans here from the board and it makes me mad to see that some people are selling tix way to overpriced right now.

well i hope some of you are able to win tickets...
for the ones with tickets... see you sunday! i'll be the girl up infront jumping to the beat... :)

Taco Zip
05-14-2004, 12:20 PM
You were right behind me, i was no 28 on that list.
Didn't recognize any boardmembers either, except for king of rock who joined me at 6.

I was wearing a beige jacket, maybe you know who i was now.

Those drunken peeps were real fun to look at, time was really flying by!

King of Rock II
05-15-2004, 05:35 PM
I agree that waiting in line was not so bad. There was beer, weed, krentenbollen, music, my gameboy advance, and some ok people. Not a bad experience.

PiNCHi
05-16-2004, 03:57 AM
It wasn't bad at all...all the waiting is paying off today ! 16/05/2004 the day that BB came to holland after so long and played at the melkweg... and we are going to be there! i feel so privileged ! a day to remember ...

raymysterio
05-17-2004, 04:09 PM
it was a really good show ...... i know you guys will agree with me heA?
greetz from den helder
peace