PDA

View Full Version : i just received this newsletter

°_mullethead_°
05-11-2004, 01:45 PM
saying "click here to see the beastieboys live" - i thought it would be a clip from the berlin concert or that i had won tickets for the london show - but it was just the london-signup page... :(

stoffel79
05-11-2004, 02:13 PM
saying "click here to see the beastieboys live" - i thought it would be a clip from the berlin concert or that i had won tickets for the london show - but it was just the london-signup page... :(

funny i never get any mailings from here, must have signed up with atleast 3 or 4 different email addys

Taco Zip
05-11-2004, 03:56 PM

I missed another newsletter :(

Minton please fix it!

minton
05-11-2004, 10:37 PM
I missed another newsletter :(

Minton please fix it!

I'll check it out.

Taco Zip
05-12-2004, 01:57 AM
I'll check it out.

Thanks.
Can i read this newsletter somewhere in the meanwhile?

BeastieBoys.com
05-12-2004, 12:29 PM
We had problems the last email blast, which was last week, so we re-sent it last night as a test.

If you still didn't get it, please post here.

Also you can read it - it's the same one as we've been linking to all week, not a new one:
http://www.beastieboys.com/newsletter/2004_05_03/

stoffel79
05-12-2004, 12:31 PM
We had problems the last email blast, which was last week, so we re-sent it last night as a test.

Also you can read it - it's the same one as we've been linking to all week, not a new one:
http://www.beastieboys.com/newsletter/2004_05_03/

still haven't recived anything
would it be possible to like have a confermation email send when you send your email addy up for the list

BeastieBoys.com
05-12-2004, 01:06 PM
still haven't recived anything
would it be possible to like have a confermation email send when you send your email addy up for the list

The problem is not that you AREN'T on the list. The subscribe form is working right. The problem is that the mail blast server seems to be choking somewhere. We're looking into it.

stoffel79
05-12-2004, 01:08 PM
The problem is not that you AREN'T on the list. The subscribe form is working right. The problem is that the mail blast server seems to be choking somewhere. We're looking into it.

Oh OK
hope you get it fixed when the important updates come :p

TAL
05-12-2004, 01:36 PM
POST!

Ari-Matti
05-12-2004, 01:52 PM
I didn't get it.