PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Show?

heysuess
05-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Does anyone know when the show in Las Vegas will be. I would really like to attend this concert.

KingPsyz
05-12-2004, 11:15 AM
it's june 9th
but nobody knows where

Laver1969
05-12-2004, 01:35 PM
Does anyone know when the show in Las Vegas will be. I would really like to attend this concert.

Heysuess - you oughta come to the San Fran show on Fri. June 11. I'm flying from chicago...and i have a buddy flying from new orleans via houston to san fran to meet up with...and my Modesto buddy.

heysuess
05-13-2004, 04:45 PM
What do the cost of airplane tickets look like???

What in the world am I thinking, I am at a fucking computer and asking how much airline tickets are lol.

Uh oh, I am looking at prices and I might just have to take you up on that offer. That would be so damn sweet.

My stomach is starting twist up, I know I am getting excited now. :D :D :D :D

Also, what venue will they be playing, time??? I will prob. go. SWEEEEEET!!!!!
Ticket prices too

Laver1969
05-13-2004, 09:15 PM
The venue is the Shoreline Amphitheatre. I bought my tix from Ticketmaster. General Admission (lawn) tix are around $40 after they add all the shit on. And Reserved seats are around $80 after they add all the shit on. There's another thread where some folks said the venue sounds really good and there is a jumbo screen if you're on the lawn. They have tix on ebay too with really good/expensive seats.

I believe the event starts around 1:00 and they have 2 or 3 different stages. Just link up from the main page here.

PM me if you're definitely going so we can trade info.

coffinitup
05-24-2004, 10:30 PM
it's june 9th
but nobody knows where

We do now!