PDA

View Full Version : WHY IS IT WRONG TO TELL PEOPLE WHERE THE GIG IS? COMON PEOPLE WHAT DO U THINK

dj beamon65
05-12-2004, 01:11 PM
THERE ARE TRUE BEASTIE FANS OUT THERE WHO ,, IF CANT GET A TICKET

WOULD WANT TO GO TO THE VENUE AND MAYBE HANG AROUND FOR THE SOUND CHECK , YOU NEVER KNOW MIGHT EVEN SEE THE BOYS ARRIVING.

AND YOU NEVER KNOW SOME ONE MIGHT HAVE A SPARE TICKET, COS THERE MATE CANT MAKE IT.

I KNOW THE WHERE THE VENUE IS 100%

IM JUST THINKIN OF TRUE FANS

IM I WRONG FOR DOING THAT???

dj beamon65
05-12-2004, 01:17 PM
ok fair enough ,,, but a secret from there own fans

exar
05-12-2004, 01:19 PM
You are not wrong for doing that, admins or mods or whatever are not wrong for doing their job too. They(BB) want to keep it secret that's all.

MCA126
05-13-2004, 12:00 PM
THERE ARE TRUE BEASTIE FANS OUT THERE WHO ,, IF CANT GET A TICKET

WOULD WANT TO GO TO THE VENUE AND MAYBE HANG AROUND FOR THE SOUND CHECK , YOU NEVER KNOW MIGHT EVEN SEE THE BOYS ARRIVING.

AND YOU NEVER KNOW SOME ONE MIGHT HAVE A SPARE TICKET, COS THERE MATE CANT MAKE IT.

I KNOW THE WHERE THE VENUE IS 100%

IM JUST THINKIN OF TRUE FANS

IM I WRONG FOR DOING THAT???

where is it

tpk
05-13-2004, 12:52 PM
are you only thinking about the facts.."why is it wrong to say something people want to know?"

did you ever realize that there might be a reason for why the venue is not presented? if that's the way the beasties or tour managers wanted it to be - then my say is, leave it like that. they're the ones performing. so i think they should have the right to choose how to present the event.