PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam tickets, yes or no?

martijn
05-13-2004, 04:55 AM
Ok went to the postoffice, got no tickets, was sold out in 2 seconds!

Hope i will win some

AimeScier
05-13-2004, 04:58 AM
Me too :(

rogier
05-13-2004, 04:59 AM
Me too :(
But I'm going to win some!! :p

AimeScier
05-13-2004, 05:03 AM
But I'm going to win some!! :p

Me too, see you there :D

tsjah
05-13-2004, 05:06 AM
YES
I went to the post office
i was the first there for the tickets 11.15
there were 8 people behind me
i have got the only 2 tickets that came out. :)
The guy from the post office realy went for it....

AimeScier
05-13-2004, 05:08 AM
YES
I went to the post office
i was the first there for the tickets 11.15
there were 8 people behind me
i have got the only 2 tickets that came out. :)
The guy from the post office realy went for it....

Where did you go ?

tsjah
05-13-2004, 05:10 AM
Where did you go ?
I live in leiden but i went to katwijk (always very quite)

redeamer
05-13-2004, 05:11 AM
2 seconds? it only took 1 in Groningen, not even 1 ticket came out of the machine.
The information that postoffices only were gonna sell tix is incorrect, all ticketservice outlets in the Netherlands were selling the tix about 300! of those machines, and only 100 tickets!
I'm very angry!

Redeamer

kobra
05-13-2004, 05:12 AM
i went in tilburg
i was there i think 11 15 and was #2
#1 got tickets

a friend of mine went tot the vvv in nijmegen and was the only one
and got tickets!and i'm going with him!

hope you all win some in the contest!!!!

AimeScier
05-13-2004, 05:13 AM
WTF ! the VVV sold them ?! I was told only the postoffices did.

martijn
05-13-2004, 05:14 AM
Well maybe beastieboys.com can do something for the people who are always around on this board, i think they deserve to go, so lets hope so

I was first in line and exactly on 12:00 hours they clicked it for me and sold out!

probably the major companys bought them all up :mad:

kobra
05-13-2004, 05:16 AM
yaeh i didn't know either

there was no one at the vvv my friend said to me!

sounddust
05-13-2004, 05:17 AM
i got none, where gone in 1 sec (literaly), nobody i know got tickets.....
that's like 4 postoffices.....
FUCK!

NotreDAMNNN
05-13-2004, 05:20 AM
I got 2 in Zwolle!!!
Few seconds later a happy cheer in Groningen, when I informed my Bro I got my hands on the only 2 tickets sold here.

Great work from the postmen, they kept on checking from 11:55. Man I owe them one!!!

rogier
05-13-2004, 05:26 AM
Me too, see you there :D

OK Deal! See you there!

redeamer
05-13-2004, 05:27 AM
I was in groningen with your Bro, I warned him not to be too happy about it :D

Redeamer

gitaarpop
05-13-2004, 05:29 AM
I went to the postoffice in Wijk bij Duurstede. I was the first (and only) one in line for tickets, but I still didn't get any! At 12 the postoffice guy really tried every second or so, but after a minute the message went from "tickets not jet on sale" to "no more tickets available". It must have sold out in SECONDS! This sucks!
I heared that at De Melkweg the line went all the way to the Leidseplein!

Taco Zip
05-13-2004, 05:34 AM
I have 2 tickets, Unfortunately i don't have tickets for the foreign board members :(

I wenst to the melkweg btw at 4:30 in the morning.

redeamer
05-13-2004, 05:40 AM
Well somebody really should tape this show now, for all the disapointed fans that have to stay at home.

Redeamer

AimeScier
05-13-2004, 05:42 AM
Well somebody really should tape this show now, for all the disapointed fans that have to stay at home.

Redeamer

Bad idea, last time @ paradiso some guy got kicked out for filming Public Enemy.

redeamer
05-13-2004, 05:43 AM
Yes that would be bad for they guy being kicked, I have no tickets so I will not even be in. :mad:

Redeamer

Jules
05-13-2004, 05:47 AM
I heared that at De Melkweg the line went all the way to the Leidseplein! OMFG that's just sick! .. I was the first and only one for the tickets at my post office in Emmeloord, but my story is the same.. no ticket for me. Ahh crap.. :(

Doctor
05-13-2004, 05:55 AM
This is fucking insane... no tickets for me neither... Damn, it is so unfair. Exactly at 12 o'clock I was at the post office. Sold out. They need to give another concert, but then for the REAL fans, not those lazy ass businessmen..

King of Rock
05-13-2004, 05:57 AM
I got 2 tickets.

I'm selling one for €100 if anyone's interested.

martijn
05-13-2004, 06:05 AM
:mad: 100??????

I got 2 tickets.

King of Rock
05-13-2004, 06:20 AM
take it or leave it man

romanpetr
05-13-2004, 06:20 AM
I got 2 tickets.

I'm selling one for ?100 if anyone's interested.

I thinking about it,but 100 euro - it's very big price ...
:(

redeamer
05-13-2004, 06:23 AM
King of rock, you're sick! You should have bought 1 ticket and let another real fan just buy it at the postoffice, or sell it to Romanpetr for a decent price.

Redeamer

hetpodium
05-13-2004, 06:27 AM
dont do it romapetr, TOOO much money you can better wait for the sumemrconcerts then in europe, they probably play lowlands

laura
05-13-2004, 06:30 AM
Ok went to the postoffice, got no tickets, was sold out in 2 seconds!

Hope i will win some

AH,AH,AH!!!

jokes...hope you'll win!!

yo,el rey
05-13-2004, 06:36 AM
I was the first one in line for tickets at the postoffice of Maastricht!
Our guy went for it too!He started pushing the fucking buttons 3 minutes before 12!machines says not jet wait till 12!!12 NO MORE SEATS ARE AVAILEBLE!AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THIS SHIT!!!!I WAS THE FIRST IN LINE!!!!i waited from 10.40 till twelve!The gill next in line came in 30 sec later!
SECONDS A DAY OF SECONDS!
WELL BEASTIE BOYS TAKE CARE!

GREETING

JONATHAN MAASTRICHT

hN3
05-13-2004, 06:47 AM
I got myself my 2 tickets. :)
Yesterday I heard there only would be 100 sold at postoffices and 350 at the Melkweg, so I made my conclusion and called in sick today and got the hell to Amsterdam (from The Hague). At 10:00 already the bridge in front of the Melkweg was packed with people, and I heard some people spent the night there. One guy had drunk so much he had to leave, he was dead sick .. Poor lad. Around 11:00 it was really busy there and around 11:30 there was a line around the fucking corner to the Leidseplein.

With a bit pushing and stepping the door got really close. (The public waiting was relaxed though) and EVEN BEFORE the DOOR WAS OPEN word spread that the tickets where sold out at the postoffices. GEEZ! But I made it and finally after 10 years (when I missed the Beastie Boys in Paradiso (also sold out very quickly) I'll be there and check out the last heroes :D

Sorry for all the peepz who are dissapointed. Lets hope they will play in The Heineken Music Hall or whatever. This gig is only for the music and press people. They threw the same shit in London for only 300 peepz. And much more beastie fans there.

Taco Zip
05-13-2004, 06:57 AM
I got myself my 2 tickets. :)
Yesterday I heard there only would be 100 sold at postoffices and 350 at the Melkweg, so I made my conclusion and called in sick today and got the hell to Amsterdam (from The Hague). At 10:00 already the bridge in front of the Melkweg was packed with people, and I heard some people spent the night there. One guy had drunk so much he had to leave, he was dead sick .. Poor lad. Around 11:00 it was really busy there and around 11:30 there was a line around the fucking corner to the Leidseplein.

With a bit pushing and stepping the door got really close. (The public waiting was relaxed though) and EVEN BEFORE the DOOR WAS OPEN word spread that the tickets where sold out at the postoffices. GEEZ! But I made it and finally after 10 years (when I missed the Beastie Boys in Paradiso (also sold out very quickly) I'll be there and check out the last heroes :D

Sorry for all the peepz who are dissapointed. Lets hope they will play in The Heineken Music Hall or whatever. This gig is only for the music and press people. They threw the same shit in London for only 300 peepz. And much more beastie fans there.

Yeah it was really packed back there.
What did the crowd do when it was sold out? I was already gone by then.

hN3
05-13-2004, 07:02 AM
I got the fuck out with my precious ticket even b4 it was sold out.

I layed low and didnt cheer (some blokes cheered it out .. you should have seen the faces of those still waiting and with little chances..)

Man Im happy Im the biggest Beastie Boy fan in the Hague so I deserve this :D

AimeScier
05-13-2004, 07:12 AM
check this (http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10049&item=2244480085&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW) , those people sucks (n)

redeamer
05-13-2004, 07:18 AM
Damn, those people better hope they don't bump into me in the streets, i WILL hurt them!

Redeamer

AimeScier
On marktplaats there are others, tickets buyers just for re-selling them (n)

hN3
lets make a high bid , meet with this bloke and kick the fucking daylight out of him .. This really sucks, fucking money makers

redeamer
05-13-2004, 07:27 AM
Wow! that is a good idea, I'm willing to take negative feedback on my ebay account.

Riemer

Taco Zip
05-13-2004, 07:47 AM
I haven't seen much people from the board at the melkweg btw, only King of Rock. Where were you all?

I payed 30 euro for 2 tickets and € 25,60 to park my car :D

Jules
05-13-2004, 08:18 AM
Oh my god

I just won 2 tickets.

(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:*)

I <3 OOR

people without tickets: mtv.nl has a ticketcontest and @ beastieboys.nl is another contest..

King of Rock
05-13-2004, 08:24 AM
I got a hustler spirit, n*gga, period. :cool:

Look, if I buy something for a certain amount of cash and I know it's worth a lot more than what I paid for it...

of course I'm trying to make the biggest profit.

°_mullethead_°
05-13-2004, 08:29 AM
Tacozip tried to get some for me too but unfortunately it didn't work out :(
I would have taken a plane on sunday morning and returned on monday morning, paying around 250 euro just to see that concert. i even have 2 important exams next week, but it would have been worth it....

hN3
05-13-2004, 08:37 AM

Look, if I buy something for a certain amount of cash and I know it's worth a lot more than what I paid for it...

fucking pig

I know why u want to sell your 2nd card .. becoz ppl like u dont have really friends

pathetic little sack of shit

AimeScier
05-13-2004, 08:37 AM

God will punisch you :mad: , btw you should not be proud of this it sucks big times (if MCA knows he would probably ban you from the board).

hetpodium
05-13-2004, 08:53 AM
!SICK!

I got the fuck out with my precious ticket even b4 it was sold out.

I layed low and didnt cheer (some blokes cheered it out .. you should have seen the faces of those still waiting and with little chances..)

Man Im happy Im the biggest Beastie Boy fan in the Hague so I deserve this :D

martijn
05-13-2004, 08:56 AM
omg you are so crap

tmbrett
05-13-2004, 08:58 AM
Oh my god

I just won 2 tickets.

(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:*)

I <3 OOR
1.) Win Tickets...

people without tickets: mtv.nl has a ticketcontest and @ beastieboys.nl is another contest..
ok. the mtv.nl test i allready tried, so i would like to trying the other way, could anybody explain me how to ch-checkt it out what tghere is explained on this side???
thank you all the dutch spoken people...!
(does i need a mobile phone to win there?)

2.) fuck off the ebay tickets
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10049&item=2244480085&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

who know if it's illegal to resell the tickets, is there something printed on the tickets? if so let us push the price into the universe ;-)))

BTW: i'm so lucky that i was thinking that the ticket post office sales will be on Friday... after i read this MAASTRICHT story...

//TMBRETT

greetings, tmbrett

martijn
05-13-2004, 09:03 AM
http://www.marktplaats.nl/nieuw_zoek.php3?q=beastie+boys

They are selling them for over 100 euros

fucking moneymakers!

King of Rock
05-13-2004, 09:06 AM
Be glad that there's still a chance you can go.

Re-selling means that the person who wants the ticket the most can have it. If nobody would resell tickets there would be no way for a huge fan to go to a concert once it's sold out.

Think about it :)

Jules
05-13-2004, 09:09 AM
For that thing at the beastieboys.nl site, you'll need a mobile phone, sorry..

you can also mail to redactie@3fm.nl, they want to know the name of Mike D's wife (Tamra Davis)

ehrr well that's about it.

martijn
05-13-2004, 09:10 AM
Re selling for a big price is crap,

And if you did not buy that ticket for just reselling maybe a REAL fan could have bought it.! at the office for 15 euros!

Re-selling means that the person who wants the ticket the most can have it. If nobody would resell tickets there would be no way for a huge fan to go to a concert once it's sold out.

King of Rock
05-13-2004, 09:12 AM
The deal with roman fell through, I'm probably taking my brother or a friend now.

tmbrett
05-13-2004, 09:15 AM
http://www.marktplaats.nl/nieuw_zoek.php3?q=beastie+boys

They are selling them for over 100 euros

fucking moneymakers!

that is not fair... so,. do you knweo if it's legal?

King of Rock
05-13-2004, 09:17 AM
no it isn't. it's called zwarte markt.

tmbrett
05-13-2004, 09:23 AM

you can also mail to redactie@3fm.nl, they want to know the name of Mike D's wife (Tamra Davis)

thanks... i will check out all i can do...

martijn
05-13-2004, 09:24 AM
Im glad the deal did not go trough, man a lot of people would have just given away the ticket to roman, the guy is travelling so far!

[QUOTE=The deal with roman fell through, I'm probably taking my brother or a friend now.[/QUOTE]

sounddust
05-13-2004, 09:36 AM
just bought one from marktplaats....... :)
i'll get over the moneyhangover...

tsjah
05-13-2004, 09:38 AM
who know if it's illegal to resell the tickets, is there something printed on the tickets? if so let us push the price into the universe ;-)))

It is illegal @ the back of the tickets it says:
Het is derhalve verboden het toegangsbewijs door te verkopen aan derden, of deze voor commerciele doeleinden op enigerlei wijze aan derde te verstrekken.

In english that means that it is illegal to resell your ticket.

So you can push the price to the universe (another dimension)
And i think if that guy that tries to sell his ticket for 100 euro should sell this ticket to one of the russian guys for what he payd for (if he had a real beastie hart) if i win tickets i will give it to them for free.
Grts, tsjah

brinx
05-13-2004, 09:40 AM
no ticket for me...

i hope i win some...mtv/3voor12/sms contest

does anyone know if they will come to the HMH another time?

gitaarpop
05-13-2004, 09:47 AM

3voor12 had another quiz. You had to name the food the Boys always eat when they're in Holland. I had no idea, so no tickets for me!
The quiz closed this afternoon.

yo,el rey
05-13-2004, 09:54 AM
But when i,m in Holland i eat the Pannenkoeken!

Niann-Tsyr
05-13-2004, 09:58 AM
I didn't expect the tickets would be sold out in a couple of seconds. For my fellow countrymen who are reselling the tickets for a high price, you guys make me sick. I hope those guys who are selling on E-bay get caught. Apparently those kind of people aren't real fans. They prolly just buy tickets, so they can make money out of it.
I entered some competitions, but I doubt it I would win something. Anyway, those "secret" concerts should be for the fans and not for the music industry. The band prolly has obligations to the record company, etc.
Oh well, if I win something and get extra tickets, I'll let you know here. I'll give them away then for FREE. Since I'm a student, I know what it's like to have limited cashfunds to go to concerts.

hN3
05-13-2004, 09:58 AM
3voor12 had another quiz. You had to name the food the Boys always eat when they're in Holland. I had no idea, so no tickets for me!
The quiz closed this afternoon.

Thats what u get when u like gitaarpop, you wont know this kinda stuff :)

martijn
05-13-2004, 10:28 AM

WRITTEN BY KING OF ROCK

;) get your own fucking tickets lazy...

;) get your own fucking tickets lazy bitches!

I'll be at the melkweg in time, but if I don't manage to get the tickets I hope I can buy one from someone who did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if you did not get tickets you would like it if we sold them for 100 euros???

your a fuckin sellout!

Niann-Tsyr
05-13-2004, 10:38 AM
Sheesh, if he really said that, maybe the MB should ban him from here. A fan trying to make money out of concert tickets is NOT a fan. He's just a blackmarket seller :mad:

stoffel79
05-13-2004, 10:40 AM
I got 2 tickets.

i hope they ban you of this board
(n)

martijn
05-13-2004, 10:42 AM
indeed they should ban that king of rock

and minton? i tought it was illegal to sell them to other?

hN3
05-13-2004, 10:42 AM
King of Rock doesnt get it

he's just a cunt

redeamer
05-13-2004, 11:00 AM
If you're mailprogram does not support HTML there was a hidden question in the 3voor12 mailing plain text:

Wat is de vrouwelijke tegenhanger van de Beastie Boys en welke hit scoorden zij.

What female group can match the Beastie Boys and what hit did they score?

I'm not sure what the answer was and made Luscious Jackson with "here" anyone agrees? LJ and BB have a history together, that's why I named that.

Redeamer

tmbrett
05-13-2004, 11:13 AM

ahhhh ja---------

Dear Mr. King of Rock (and all the others with to many TICKETS for A-dam)!

first of all: if there were no pseudo "re-sellers", (who only by tickets to make money) - even more people would get regular tickets and maybe sometimes shows would not sold out anyway.

so if you want to give your ticket out in a fair way i give you an alternate:

come up with a good question about something with the beasties or something else which is maybe important for you in what fucking reason ever! The first poster gets the ticket for the regular price. OR whatever - make your own rules!

so if you are clever (and kind of human) and want to get some credits and respect back - let us here your QUIZ! i'm very curious to here your ideas!!!

//TMBRETT

rogier
05-13-2004, 11:18 AM
If you're mailprogram does not support HTML there was a hidden question in the 3voor12 mailing plain text:

Wat is de vrouwelijke tegenhanger van de Beastie Boys en welke hit scoorden zij.

I'm not sure what the answer was and made Luscious Jackson with "here" anyone agrees? LJ and BB have a history together, that's why I named that.

Redeamer

Too bad man, the two winners are allready known.. See 2voor12.vpro.nl.
Very f*cked, they got more than 1000 emails in one day, and they only gave away 4 tickets for 2 people..

tmbrett
05-13-2004, 11:22 AM
And by the way:
For your creative work i think it's even O-K. to take a few(!) extra EURO....

so... is there already a threat started? oh man...so curious!

tmbrett
05-13-2004, 11:40 AM
It is illegal @ the back of the tickets it says:
Het is derhalve verboden het toegangsbewijs door te verkopen aan derden, of deze voor commerciele doeleinden op enigerlei wijze aan derde te verstrekken.

In english that means that it is illegal to resell your ticket.

So you can push the price to the universe (another dimension)
And i think if that guy that tries to sell his ticket for 100 euro should sell this ticket to one of the russian guys for what he payd for (if he had a real beastie hart) if i win tickets i will give it to them for free.
Grts, tsjah
cool thanks!
i trust you AND:

SOOOOO just did it, if you want to see this intergalactic numeral bid something under 175000 Euro , or even more if you want to top me ;-)))

INTERGALACTIC BID (http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2244480085)

i could post the screenshot if somebody tell me how to upload jpeg's here...

//TMBRETT

... just curious if there is a new quiz out now....

tmbrett
05-13-2004, 11:44 AM
sorry... i'm a little impatient - but still believe in you Too-many-Ticket-Owners.....

BTW: the questioner should be out of the game i prefer ...

Niann-Tsyr
05-13-2004, 12:38 PM
Is there not a way to report those ticketsellers to E-bay? Obviously it's not legal to resell tickets. For example, the festival TW Classic in Werchter, Belgium is taking legal actions against resellers. I didn't see on E-bay a link to report a salesman.
Anyway, in the other thread King of Rock got a month vacation of the administrator. Hopefully that will teach him.

Dr. Spock
05-13-2004, 12:50 PM
cool thanks!
i trust you AND:

SOOOOO just did it, if you want to see this intergalactic numeral bid something under 175000 Euro , or even more if you want to top me ;-)))

INTERGALACTIC BID (http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2244480085)

i could post the screenshot if somebody tell me how to upload jpeg's here...

//TMBRETT

... just curious if there is a new quiz out now....

You serious of stealing this guys tickets? count me in :)

I got my ticket at melkweg today, if anyone was there I was the guy with the skateboard with big wheels...

stoffel79
05-13-2004, 12:59 PM

Redeamer

i am pretty sure they mean the yeastie girls with you suck

KapiteinJonz
05-13-2004, 01:03 PM
I think the female Beastie Boys are Cibo Matto, one of their singers did vocals on Beastie songs (Miho Hatori). They make really beastie like music, and mike d did remixes for them etc. So that's your answer.

As for me, I got 2 tickets in line at the Melkweg!! I was like nr. 45 or something on the foreign dude's list. He was cool though. I forget to ask what you look like, Taco, or i might have recognised you and cut in line :D I was there at 8, so pretty early. Congrats to everyone who's going Sunday!!!

Taco Zip
05-13-2004, 01:29 PM
I forget to ask what you look like, Taco, or i might have recognised you and cut in line :D I was there at 8, so pretty early.

I was there at 4:30, i was no 30 or 35. I think you wear right behind my tail.

Dr. Spock
05-13-2004, 01:46 PM
http://home.pi.be/~flameboy/schraal%20010.jpg me

romanpetr
05-13-2004, 01:55 PM
Hey,is it streets of Amsterdam?

tmbrett
05-13-2004, 02:03 PM
Is there not a way to report those ticketsellers to E-bay? Obviously it's not legal to resell tickets. For example, the festival TW Classic in Werchter, Belgium is taking legal actions against resellers. I didn't see on E-bay a link to report a salesman.
Anyway, in the other thread King of Rock got a month vacation of the administrator. Hopefully that will teach him.

you can mail the salesman the threat link if you want to, otherwise i will do it later, maybe he will agree to my suggestion...

tmbrett
05-13-2004, 02:07 PM
You serious of stealing this guys tickets? count me in :)

I got my ticket at melkweg today, if anyone was there I was the guy with the skateboard with big wheels...

i don't want to steal him a ticket. i want to make him give it to someone of us...
you are one of the lucky ones - congratulations;-)
/tmbrett

sounddust
05-13-2004, 02:56 PM
aaaaah fuck it,
it's illegal but....
i'm glad i was offered this 100 euro ticket....so i jumped on it...

anybody knows if there is camera's allowed?

elcastel
05-13-2004, 03:32 PM
Please come to Lowlands.

yo,el rey
05-13-2004, 04:03 PM
I didn't expect the tickets would be sold out in a couple of seconds. For my fellow countrymen who are reselling the tickets for a high price, you guys make me sick. I hope those guys who are selling on E-bay get caught. Apparently those kind of people aren't real fans. They prolly just buy tickets, so they can make money out of it.
I entered some competitions, but I doubt it I would win something. Anyway, those "secret" concerts should be for the fans and not for the music industry. The band prolly has obligations to the record company, etc.
Oh well, if I win something and get extra tickets, I'll let you know here. I'll give them away then for FREE. Since I'm a student, I know what it's like to have limited cashfunds to go to concerts.

Yo, Niann Ik weet Kinderen die vragen worden overgeslagen!
BUT i would be glad to except your offer of giving away the ticket if you should win them!I,m a student to!i waited at postoffice for 1,5 hour!God dammed i was the first in line!The 2 tickets i needed never came out!I know some smuck is selling my tickets! By the way do you have tickets?
Well let me know man!

If your going i wiss you lots of fun!Finger licking good Ya

Greetings!Jonathan (vosjonathan@hotmail.com)

Dr. Spock
05-13-2004, 04:07 PM
its nice to sell them for 15E but its VERY underpriced, so naturally there is a market for this...

tsjah
05-13-2004, 05:26 PM

Redeamer
I know its to late, but i think the awnser should be "chicks on speed / we don't play guitar" but maybe i'm completely wrong :confused:

redeamer
05-14-2004, 12:38 AM
i am pretty sure they mean the yeastie girls with you suck

They crossed my mind, I did'nt know they had a hit though.

Redeamer

tmbrett
05-14-2004, 02:28 AM
aaaaah fuck it,
it's illegal but....
i'm glad i was offered this 100 euro ticket....so i jumped on it...

anybody knows if there is camera's allowed?

no idea....

you are the one who offered the kaart?

King of Rock II
05-14-2004, 04:38 AM
just to clear this up

that guy did not buy his ticket from me.

raymysterio
05-14-2004, 05:35 AM
wassup everybody!!!
Im so glad me and my friends got tickets, they sat there the whole night and we had allot of fun I came in later in the morning......give my probs to Hans ( one of my friends ) who got really f####d up from the alcohol and he came back to buy tickets anyway !!!! (!) also allot of respect for all the diehards who were there the whole night to... anway for everybody who got a ticket I WILL SEE YOU SUNDAY :)
peace

hN3
05-14-2004, 05:52 AM
oh yea thats was the guy who didnt make it whehe

sounddust
05-14-2004, 06:12 AM
:mad:
please don't buy tickets from this re-seller.
he'll close a deal and then back out of it if someone's willing to pay more!!

Reinout Peter Bos
Amsterdam
reinout_in_hoogkarspel@hotmail.com

so...that leaves me without a ticket again..... :mad:

tmbrett
05-14-2004, 06:28 AM
just to clear this up

that guy did not buy his ticket from me.

Hej !

did you talk to me? However, welcome back, any ideas to trade your ticket in a nice way to the real fans (one of them), which will not pay 100 Euro...

//tmbrett

King of Rock II
05-14-2004, 06:33 AM
I'm taking my brother who likes the beasties too (or at least the 5 or 6 songs he knows)

tmbrett
05-14-2004, 06:37 AM

Reinout Peter Bos
Amsterdam

so...that leaves me without a ticket again..... :mad:
@Sounddust

o-k. i see. you are not a re-seller if i understand you right now...
which re-seller do you mean then? the ebay freak?
//tmbrett

tmbrett
05-14-2004, 06:39 AM
I'm taking my brother who likes the beasties too (or at least the 5 or 6 songs he knows)

good decision... have fun and BOUNCE

sounddust
05-14-2004, 06:44 AM
@Sounddust

o-k. i see. you are not a re-seller if i understand you right now...
which re-seller do you mean then? the ebay freak?
//tmbrett

the re-seller who's info i just passed, is it that hard?

Dr. Spock
05-14-2004, 07:27 AM
we need to form a (msgboard)posse and go to all the addresses :)

tmbrett
05-14-2004, 08:10 AM
the re-seller who's info i just passed, is it that hard?

yeah...so hard... i don't knwo which re-seller do you mean.. anyway.....i think they all have to change their mind, and it's not so hard to helpt them - as we all can see here- respect @KING OF ROCK-

*-Bounce for your MIND-* and BOUNCE for peace~~~

sounddust
05-14-2004, 08:13 AM

Reinout Peter Bos
Amsterdam

be carefull with this guy is all i'm sayin'........

Niann-Tsyr
05-14-2004, 10:52 AM
Yo, Niann Ik weet Kinderen die vragen worden overgeslagen!
BUT i would be glad to except your offer of giving away the ticket if you should win them!I,m a student to!i waited at postoffice for 1,5 hour!God dammed i was the first in line!The 2 tickets i needed never came out!I know some smuck is selling my tickets! By the way do you have tickets?
Well let me know man!

If your going i wiss you lots of fun!Finger licking good Ya

Greetings!Jonathan (vosjonathan@hotmail.com)

Well, I haven't heard anything yet. So prolly I didn't win :( Bummer man, that you waited at the postoffice for nothing. BTW, me is not man :)