PDA

View Full Version : getting autographs on the gig

Taco Zip
05-14-2004, 12:44 PM
So will there be a chance to have my sound of science LP book signed by the boys?
And when would that be, before, during or after the show?

hN3
05-14-2004, 03:05 PM
geez! groupie!!!

dj.devotion
05-14-2004, 04:45 PM
no idea how it'll be handled in amsterdam, 'cause the gig in berlin was much smaller (only ~300 people, more or less), but there was no chance to get an autograph.
the only time people got 'in contact' with them was during the show. and between the crowd and the stage was some room left, maybe 1,5m.

Niann-Tsyr
05-14-2004, 07:45 PM
So will there be a chance to have my sound of science LP book signed by the boys?
And when would that be, before, during or after the show?

I don't know if you live in Amsterdam, but what you could try is just walk around in the city and check out some coffeeshops. Maybe you find the guys in there. Many years ago my bf met the guys and showed them a coffeeshop. He doesn't remember exactly what year or date, coz he himself at that time was like stoned 24/7 -_-

Fake Mike
05-14-2004, 08:21 PM
Check Grey Area....

Its the only place wit keefe....(at least that I know of)
And you Amsterdam people know
how Americans Like da
KEEFE.........

Bad Ass....
:cool:

smurfun
05-16-2004, 06:10 AM
;) Try the back door.
Me and a few friends waited paitently for about an hr at the back entrance of a quazar show in Newcastle and they were happy to sign some autographs and be in some photos. They were real nice Mike even put some of our friends on the guest list for the next night cause it was sold out.