Flute Loop,
Body Movin',
Triple Trouble,
Time to Get Ill,
3 MC's and 1 DJ,
So What'cha Want,
Ch-Check it Out,

Encore - Intergalactic.

Soaked in sweat, but I don't care - And I touched MCA and Ad-Rock! Can't wait to hear it all again on Tuesday.

Lex Diamonds
05-15-2004, 02:57 PM
Lucky bastard!

Beastly Boy
05-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Just got back. Had a wicked time. Playlist was:

Root Down,
Sure Shot,
Right Right Now,
Flute Loop,
Body Movin',
Triple Trouble,
Time to Get Ill,
3 MC's and 1 DJ,
So What'cha Want,
Ch-Check it Out,

Encore - Intergalactic.

Soaked in sweat, but I don't care - And I touched MCA and Ad-Rock! Can't wait to hear it all again on Tuesday.

Sick! Whats the new songs like?

ShiggarFraggar
05-15-2004, 03:00 PM
I thought they would be playing stuff off TT5B.

How many people?

Any famous folk?

Did you get any pictures?

Were they selling merchandise??

SF

JimmyC
05-15-2004, 03:00 PM
Why are Right Right Now Now and Triple Trouble the tracks that they're pushing at the moment? (that is, they're doing them live, and there are samples of them on this site) Will they be the next singles?

neilmedler
05-15-2004, 03:04 PM
I thought they would be playing stuff off TT5B.

How many people?

Any famous folk?

Did you get any pictures?

Were they selling merchandise??

SF

Unsure about how many people. The place looked packed. I was RIGHT AT THE FRONT!!!!!!!!!

Famous people? only saw Zane Lowe doing his warm-up set before the Beasties came on. As i said, i was right at the front, so couldn't really look out for people.

Any pictures? - They were very strick on this. Didn't check bags as we came in, but anyone seen with a camera had it confiscated. Even camera phones!

No merchandise at all. just a few what looked like stickers.

Taco Zip
05-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Any pictures? - They were very strick on this. DIdn't check bags as we came in, but anyone seen with a camera had it confiscated. Even camera phones!

Damn. Berlin had that too.
I guess tomorrow in Amsterdam is going to be the same shit.

ShiggarFraggar
05-15-2004, 03:24 PM
What is it with these record company people?

Camera's for chris'sake - let the fans have something for free.

Someone must have taken some pictures,

"You've gotta fight, for ya right, to phoooooooo-toooooooooooo...."

SF

Harold Shipman
05-15-2004, 04:04 PM
Cant wait til I get to hear this tuesday.

hN3
05-15-2004, 05:01 PM
cant wait for the gig tomorrow in Amsterdam!

And ill bring my sneaky ass little camera inside ...

Parkey
05-15-2004, 05:37 PM
Oh it was fucking great! I saw a few famous people:
Zane Lowe
Tim Westwood
the guy out of spaced and a load of Radio 1 djs.

I got interviewed for Radio 1 and MTV2. The gig is going out on there this Wednesday. It was really, really good!

JimmyC
05-15-2004, 05:38 PM
The gig is on MTV2 on wednesday?

paul jones
05-15-2004, 05:40 PM
I hope the Beastie Boys caught AIDS whilst being sick cunts at that sham

Parkey
05-15-2004, 05:41 PM
I hope the Beastie Boys caught AIDS whilst being sick cunts at that sham
What's up with you?

Parkey
05-15-2004, 05:42 PM
The gig is on MTV2 on wednesday?
I don't think all of it's going out but they recorded it all and when I was interviewed they said they had rights to show 6 tracks.
But it's Wednesday as Radio 1 get first dibs on it

neilmedler
05-16-2004, 10:40 AM
I don't think all of it's going out but they recorded it all and when I was interviewed they said they had rights to show 6 tracks.
But it's Wednesday as Radio 1 get first dibs on it

I think i heard somewhere that the WHOLE show will be broadcast on Radio1 on Tuesday. That's definately something to look forward to. Now all i have to do is find a cassette tape to record to!

paul jones
05-16-2004, 01:57 PM
oh man!

I am sorry about that drunken post!

that was nasty of me.

it was the alcohol and angry me last night but I have apologised to everyone and the beastie boys themselves.

again.....sorry everybody
I'm glad everyone who was there had a great night apart from the camera incidents.Did you all get them back at the end?

missblastoff
05-16-2004, 02:48 PM
...shame you decided not to come down to London to try and blag in Paul.... it was easy in the end, thanks to the insider info about winners picking up their wristbands at Radio 1! One of the Welsh presenters, Huw Stephens, gave me his spare wristband, what a guy.....! (y) Gig was amazing, I've seen the B Boys ten times before but I got right to the very front and I swear Ad Rock's sweat dripped on me!! :D I totally loved that they played So Whatcha Want & Time to get ill too.... shit, I got interviewed for MTV2 and Kerrang and I was drunk as a lord so I'm not looking forward to those materializing in public!!!

To those that couldn't go, the B Boys haven't lost any of that magic, even with their sparkly silver hair and wrinkles! Can't wait for the proper tour....

oh god, and was Simon Pegg really there? I totally love him! :p

PaddyBoy
05-16-2004, 03:06 PM
...shame you decided not to come down to London to try and blag in Paul.... it was easy in the end, thanks to the insider info about winners picking up their wristbands at Radio 1! One of the Welsh presenters, Huw Stephens, gave me his spare wristband, what a guy.....! (y) Gig was amazing, I've seen the B Boys ten times before but I got right to the very front and I swear Ad Rock's sweat dripped on me!! :D I totally loved that they played So Whatcha Want & Time to get ill too.... shit, I got interviewed for MTV2 and Kerrang and I was drunk as a lord so I'm not looking forward to those materializing in public!!!

To those that couldn't go, the B Boys haven't lost any of that magic, even with their sparkly silver hair and wrinkles! Can't wait for the proper tour....

Clever cloggs are you!

Parkey
05-16-2004, 03:08 PM
I'm suprised more people weren't trying to blag their way in. They had a fair few wristbands left over.

xavito
05-16-2004, 03:22 PM

Hey, I guess I saw you. MTV2 interviewed me after you. You rhymed "she's the cheese and I'm the macarroni!.

missblastoff
05-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Oh dear. I thought that was all just a bad dream. :eek:

What did you rhyme? :)

Parkey
05-16-2004, 03:33 PM

I was interviewed and can just about remember it through the Stella fog :( I rhymed 'Every Morning took the train to the high streets station...'
I hope they don't show any of me.

paul jones
05-16-2004, 04:14 PM
I'm suprised more people weren't trying to blag their way in. They had a fair few wristbands left over.
Oh NO!!!!!!

Sorry I didn't come along now Missblastoff ! All that bad posting and apoligies to everyone could have been avoided after all.

I look forward to hearing it on Tuesday and MTV on wednesday?

anyway......glad everyone had a great time !

royza
05-16-2004, 04:35 PM
man, I seriously hope MTV2 don't show any of my 'interview'
my mate got me to step up but I didn't really know what to say, probably sounded like a right bell. Ended up rhyming 'my chrome is shining just like an icicle...'
Simon pegg was there?? I was walking to the show with that Huw guy but I dunno where he went, then I was stood next to a guy from CBBC in the show, pretty surreal

Parkey
05-16-2004, 04:49 PM
man, I seriously hope MTV2 don't show any of my 'interview'
my mate got me to step up but I didn't really know what to say, probably sounded like a right bell. Ended up rhyming 'my chrome is shining just like an icicle...'
Simon pegg was there?? I was walking to the show with that Huw guy but I dunno where he went, then I was stood next to a guy from CBBC in the show, pretty surreal
You must have been just behind me then, that CBBC guy was back to my right.

missblastoff
05-17-2004, 02:36 AM
oh dear...we should have all introduced ourselves really...seems like all the guys down the front were proper fans after all! Royza, me & Huw lost you at the tube station....we were too lazy to walk to the ICA so took the tube for just one station!

Parkey
05-17-2004, 04:55 AM
There's a review of the London show in todays Guardian;
Guardian Beastie Boys Review (http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/reviews/story/0,11712,1218501,00.html)

missblastoff
05-17-2004, 05:45 AM
...and it looks like the photos will be up on the Radio 1 site sometime soon too.... :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/zanelowe/beastie_boys.shtml

Parkey
05-17-2004, 07:19 AM
...and it looks like the photos will be up on the Radio 1 site sometime soon too.... :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/zanelowe/beastie_boys.shtml
Nice one! Cheers (y)

xavito
05-17-2004, 07:32 AM

Actin' Like Life Is A Big Commercial
So This Is What I've Got To Say To You All
Be True To Yourself And You Will Never Fall

just_a_girl
05-17-2004, 08:03 AM
aww cant wait to hear it on tuesday...gonna miss the mtv2 show though :mad: sucks they didnt play sabotage or alive...

do you reckon theyll definately be doing a proper tour??

Parkey
05-17-2004, 09:10 AM
aww cant wait to hear it on tuesday...gonna miss the mtv2 show though :mad: sucks they didnt play sabotage or alive...

do you reckon theyll definately be doing a proper tour??
I'd bet my car on it! (y)