PDA

View Full Version : Songlist of Secret gig on the other message board!

neilmedler
05-15-2004, 03:00 PM
Just got back from the gig in London. It WAS at the ICA, just like someone had said. It was brilliant, if only just over 30 mins. Still well worth it. I thought they might just do tracks from the up-coming album, but played all the classics, minus Sabotage and Fight for Your Right. I guess those who weren't there will be a little annoyed, but it will be on Radio1 on Tuesday, so you can pretend you're there for the night.

Plus I touched Ad-Rock and MCA!

What a gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

paulb
05-15-2004, 06:45 PM
u touched Adrock and MCA.... tight!

Laver1969
05-15-2004, 08:24 PM
Thanks for reporting in. How many people were there roughly? How was their energy level? Were they tearing it up acting crazy silly? or playin it mellow? Any political comments?

thanks.

timmie
05-16-2004, 12:45 AM
FANTASTIC......went to the very small but excellent gig at the ICI.....I even shook hands with MCA and ADROCK .....twice......nice to see they are back on form.....the couple of new tracks they song, were very, very good......Triple Trouble...wow what a track...........half way through the gig, MIKE D bent over to pick up his blue mug, so I shouted out Hey MIKE is that TEA your drinking, he then looked over at me and started laughing, then the other two joined in (so if you here that on Radio 1...it was me.....).

Root Down was there first track......followed by all the other classics....a couple of songs they only got half way through as Adrock & MIKE D were laughing too much.

MINTON if you read this as I was a lucky winner my name is not on the beasties site, could you put this on so that I can get a print-out for my records....

Bacdafucup
05-16-2004, 03:58 AM
u are so fuckin lucky! c :eek:

so, can anybody tape the gig on radio 1?

Youngy
05-16-2004, 07:29 PM
so, can anybody tape the gig on radio 1?

Check the live R1 stream.. Gig is on Zane Lowes' show some time between 8-10pm BST this Tues (link below)

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/zanelowe (http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/zanelowe)

:)

Youngy
05-20-2004, 07:01 AM
..half way through the gig, MIKE D bent over to pick up his blue mug, so I shouted out Hey MIKE is that TEA your drinking, he then looked over at me and started laughing, then the other two joined in (so if you here that on Radio 1...it was me.....)

lol.. they did transmit that :D