PDA

View Full Version : Dutch SMS contest...

redeamer
05-16-2004, 01:13 AM
Hey whatsup with this? What time are the winners gonna know if they won or not? I did'nt see any posts of people that won that contest.

Redeamer

Taco Zip
05-16-2004, 01:53 AM
Hey whatsup with this? What time are the winners gonna know if they won or not? I did'nt see any posts of people that won that contest.

Redeamer

My girlfriend won 2 tickets.
She got a phonecall on friday already and they told her she would get the sms today.

redeamer
05-16-2004, 02:47 AM
you already had tickets right? you don't have a spare one?

Redeamer

rogier
05-16-2004, 02:57 AM
hmm I've smsed about 10 times... No sms back yet.. Commersial sh*t!

Taco Zip
05-16-2004, 02:58 AM
you already had tickets right? you don't have a spare one?

Redeamer

I gave 1 spare ticket to a friend and another one to mullethead from Austria, sorry.

redeamer
05-16-2004, 03:06 AM
Als je nog in contact komt met een paar fans, zou je alsjeblieft willen vragen of iemand 1 over heeft, ik heb er geen 100E voor. romanpetr heeft mijn mobiele nummer wel, hij sms'de net dat hij in amsterdam was aangekomen. Ik geloof dat hij ook wat zou rondvragen. Ik denk dat martijn/balkenende toch zijn vriend heeft meegenemomen, mocht dat niet zo zijn...

Redeamer

stoffel79
05-16-2004, 04:08 AM
Als je nog in contact komt met een paar fans, zou je alsjeblieft willen vragen of iemand 1 over heeft, ik heb er geen 100E voor. romanpetr heeft mijn mobiele nummer wel, hij sms'de net dat hij in amsterdam was aangekomen. Ik geloof dat hij ook wat zou rondvragen. Ik denk dat martijn/balkenende toch zijn vriend heeft meegenemomen, mocht dat niet zo zijn...

Redeamer
why don't you just go to the venue?
last year when R.E.M. opened their world tour in Holland, they played in Tivoli, and the tickets where sold out in like half a day or so, so lots of people where disapointed, but on the day of the concert you could still buy tickets at the venue, without they had advertise it anywhere.

Niann-Tsyr
05-16-2004, 08:06 AM
why don't you just go to the venue?
last year when R.E.M. opened their world tour in Holland, they played in Tivoli, and the tickets where sold out in like half a day or so, so lots of people where disapointed, but on the day of the concert you could still buy tickets at the venue, without they had advertise it anywhere.

I wouldn't advise to do that. My neighbour who is a lightingtechnician at the Melkweg told me yesterday that the gig is sold out. So there aren't tix anymore. Too bad or I would have gone too. Right now, I'm holding my own music party in tha house :P

Niann-Tsyr
05-16-2004, 08:11 AM

Redeamer

Jammer dat je niet gewonnen hebt, Redeamer. Ik heb ook niet gewonnen. Als ik had gewonnen, had ik jou iig wel een kaartje gegeven. Maar kop op, ze komen vast nog terug met een tour. 't Is niet het einde van de wereld man.

Taco Zip
05-16-2004, 08:21 AM

Redeamer

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you!

redeamer
05-16-2004, 11:57 AM
Well I'm over it, they're gonna start in like 20 minutes now, and I have not enough time to get to Amsterdam from Groningen anymore :( BUT off course they'll stop by the Netherlands during their world tour, but that's gonna be a much larger venue like Ahoy' Rotterdam or something.

Redeamer

SleeveZipper
05-16-2004, 03:56 PM
yeah true, but that has also its atmosphere, doesnt it?

I think that if the beasties come next year or so, forum members shoudl meet up, would be quite funny, wouldnt it?

oh well, i hadnt got no text either, but fuck it, im already saving for the big gig :)

Peace out, Frieden aus, Vrede uit

Sleeve,