PDA

View Full Version : Beastie Boys E-mail

TommyD
05-16-2004, 09:00 PM
Sorry to double thread but...

Would it be unrealistic to think that one day we might be able to get e-mail addresses @beastieboys.com?? For a small fee??

Please let a brother know if I'm askin' too much!

Thanks (y)

tpk
05-16-2004, 09:19 PM
i'm afraid that's not going to happen unless we turn this place into a email hosting website. it would be treated wrong and could lead to legal issues. and this is a band's website. people who have email accounts on this address are in one way or another working on the site or have a strong relation to the site or its band members. and i just assume that's the way it's gonna continue to be.

dancingprussian
05-16-2004, 10:04 PM
I'd be willing to pay like 20 bucks a year for a beastieboys.com e-mail address. If you charged something like that i don't think it would be very likely to be misused. just a thought.

TommyD
05-16-2004, 10:43 PM
I'd be willing to pay like 20 bucks a year for a beastieboys.com e-mail address. If you charged something like that i don't think it would be very likely to be misused. just a thought.

I agree. Has anyone ever posed this question before?? Could we at least investigate?

Could be a good way to raise money for Milarepa or sumtin like dat!

Anyways it would be pretty fresh!

paulb
05-17-2004, 12:07 AM
i dont know whats so speacial about a @beastieboys.com email address. its cool... but nothin too special...

minton
05-17-2004, 02:47 AM
Yeah, this came up once in the past, and it was decided it was not such a great idea.

TommyD
05-17-2004, 02:48 AM
i dont know whats so speacial about a @beastieboys.com email address. its cool... but nothin too special...

Hey bud- who the fuck are you to say that having a b-boys e-mail address wouldn't be cool.

You're hatin' for no reason!

If you didn't notice where my post said it would be a good way to raise money for Milerapa.

Maybe you haven't come to realize, in your 16 or 17 years, that this type of stuff is important.

Peace.

chechina
05-17-2004, 11:07 AM
I wouldn't mind having a free beastieboys e-mail, but I wouldn't pay $20 for it myself.

Somewhere out here on cyberspace there's a guy who offers free @hellonasty e-mails- you can do that at least.

MFpraxis
05-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Like the admins said, @beastieboys.com is reserved for those involved with this site and the beasties themselves. We certainly dont need anymore commoditisation in our society, even if it could be used to raise money for a just cause.

Tommyd - why don't you just donate $20 to Milerapa? Or do you have to get something in return? :rolleyes:

TommyD
05-18-2004, 12:20 PM
Tommyd - why don't you just donate $20 to Milerapa? Or do you have to get something in return? :rolleyes:

I have donated to Milerapa several times. You can do so at their website. Although I will admit I was a little hard on the other guy. Sorry bud!

BeastieGuy
05-18-2004, 08:06 PM
You guys are fags.

kll
05-26-2004, 12:49 PM
thanks for my free @beastieboys.com account... i love it.

funky49
05-26-2004, 07:51 PM

IMO its cooler to register your own domain and truely own an email address of your very own. (just register beastieb0ys.com or something)

me@funky49.com

funky49
05-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey bud- who the fuck are you to say that having a b-boys e-mail address wouldn't be cool.

Maybe you haven't come to realize, in your 16 or 17 years, that this type of stuff is important.

I think the guy from Fight Club would say "YOU ARE NOT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!"

laura
06-03-2004, 04:36 AM
I'd be willing to pay like 20 bucks a year for a beastieboys.com e-mail address.
I'd be willing to pay 20 cents once for a beastieboys.com email address. :cool:

jimmyjrg
06-03-2004, 07:46 AM
I'd be willing to pay 20 cents once for a beastieboys.com email address. :cool:
I'd send them a Australian 20 cent coin (y)