PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco smaller secret show???

b-e-a-s-t-i-e
05-21-2004, 03:02 PM
Does anyone know if the Beasties will be playing a smaller venue before or after their Shoreline show on June 11th? They like their secret gigs so just wondering if anyone had heard anything? I'd SO prefer to see them at a smaller place. Shoreline is just toooooo big, you don't get their real vibe.

broeking
05-21-2004, 05:47 PM
I am with you on the Shoreline. You never know though since MMM is from this area. But I think it would be pretty hard to come from Vegas then two shows in SF, then off to SoCal all in a row. If you hear anything please post.

Laver1969
05-21-2004, 10:03 PM
I'll be at Shoreline!!! I doubt the boys will play any secret/unanounced show but ya never know. Maybe MMM will do something on his own. Any WestCoasters out there that hear anything please let us know.

This will be their first large venue this year.

Thanks!!!

heysuess
05-23-2004, 03:02 PM
I'll be at the shoreline show also, if anything comes up on a secret gig be it the beastie boys or mmm please IM me and let me know just what is up on that.

I am meeting some others from the board there plus a friend that moved there a few years ago. Maybe we can all meet up for a brew or something.