PDA

View Full Version : Beastie's gig recordings ...

Top 10
05-22-2004, 06:22 AM
Hi guys !
I think I arrived to late to download the shows in London and in Amsterdam, and I can't connect to the HUB... Is there any other way to download them? Could someone post a link or something ?? That would be really cool.
BTW, I was at the Paris gig last night, and it was awesome. I found it better than the show in Lodon (was there too)...
Talk to you guys ...
peace

meesterdavy
05-22-2004, 10:23 AM
Did some had then the AMsterdan gig for download.
The London gig is availeble in the board with topic gig availeble for downloading!

blAHchYd
05-22-2004, 07:08 PM
Did some had then the AMsterdan gig for download.
The London gig is availeble in the board with topic gig availeble for downloading!

I wish I knew doooood! I'm so down for doing the Amersterdam Gig Wish Dance!! We can dance together until someone releases it. I'll be using my electro-shoes to robotify myself as a sort of neo-cyborg to last cuz i feel that noone is really gonna share it anymore...and it's sad, yes, too sad.....but DON'T LET GREED GET YOU DOWN EVER!

Greed is just a game that only certain peeps like to play. Yes, it's a VERY popular game these days w/ World Domination being pretty much the most successful "thing" you could ever wish to be but that never got us down be4 so i don't see how it could possibly do it these days.

I'll dance w/ you until it's shared! :D

BEASTIE BOYS ROCK YOU!!!

fonky pizza
05-23-2004, 11:57 AM
PM Dr.Spock For the Amsterdam gig! C'est génial! (y)