PDA

View Full Version : British TV - 24/05/2004

Parkey
05-24-2004, 07:33 AM
the Beasties are on The Amp music channel tonight (and repeated all week) on the XFM show. It's on at 5pm and 7pm. Hope you've all got Sky or cable!

Parkey
05-24-2004, 09:57 AM
if you're near a TV it's just started... (y)

JimmyC
05-24-2004, 10:20 AM
I've got Telewest digital, so I dont get The Amp. Bastards.

Parkey
05-24-2004, 10:29 AM
I've got Telewest digital, so I dont get The Amp. Bastards.
It must have been filmed just before or after the ICA show as they had their wrist bands (http://www.geocities.com/adamjohnpark/wrist.html) on like the one I got. They were pissing about a lot with Mike D's story about being kidnapped by elks a particular highlight.

paul jones
05-24-2004, 11:42 AM
woah! thanks Parkey!

I woould not have had a clue otherwise!

RESPEC' !!!

Parkey
05-24-2004, 02:12 PM
no bother mate!
they weren't on long, but it was worth it for the Ad-Rock's reaction to Mike D's elk story :D

PaddyBoy
05-24-2004, 03:34 PM
no bother mate!
they weren't on long, but it was worth it for the Ad-Rock's reaction to Mike D's elk story :D

Thanks for the tip Parkey, it was funny stuff, two Adams cracking up and saying "Oh no..." when Mike D was in bullshit mode. He was talking about them being raised in the wild by elks addicted to something bleeped out.
Adrock said they don't hate England, they love it there etc.

laters.

Parkey
05-24-2004, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the tip Parkey, it was funny stuff, two Adams cracking up and saying "Oh no..." when Mike D was in bullshit mode. He was talking about them being raised in the wild by elks addicted to something bleeped out.
Adrock said they don't hate England, they love it there etc.

laters.
I think he said they were addicted to crack