PDA

View Full Version : BB-Interview about the new album in german

tmbrett
05-26-2004, 05:05 AM
http://www.1live.de/diemusik/diesendungen/kuenstlerspecials/interview/beastie_boys.phtml

laura
05-26-2004, 05:18 AM
nice pics!! (y)

Trond E
05-26-2004, 05:33 AM
So, both Adam Y and Mike D will be parents again soon...

aglio_e_olio
05-26-2004, 05:57 AM
lost in translation. help.

Cooky Puss
05-26-2004, 07:08 AM
Thank god for those german classes in school... Lol, yauch calling chingy a thief. teehee...
But I am now getting an image of the beasties speaking with german accents. This is too weird. And actually quite hilarious.

°_mullethead_°
05-26-2004, 07:14 AM
wow - best new interview so far. not only joking around but serious answers and interesting information... if i find the time, i#ll maybe start to translate it, but that's a lot!
and it seems Yauch will have a second kid soon, not Mike D. (although it's not quite clear from the translation)

Cooky Puss
05-26-2004, 07:14 AM

:eek:

laura
05-26-2004, 10:18 AM
that's the reason because at elysee montmatre in Paris wasnt allowed to smoke: because tamra was there!!

Jiberish
05-26-2004, 10:24 AM
I ran it through a German to English translator, this is what popped up:

Enjoy! I 'll post it in two parts.

Struck ones six years tinkered New Yorker HipHop pioneers at their
newest album: "ton the 5 Boroughs", a work, itself as Hommage at the Big the Apple and challenge at Gorge W. Bush understands. In an office building in Chinatown, heruntergekommenen easily, the
Beasties furnished its new Headquarter. An office floor of full Hightech, Popart and creative chaos. Five offices, in those at Merchandise, Video, Artwork, Tours and InterNet portals one works, in addition a small conference room and a tiny studio, in that the Trio since its removal from Los Angeles, End of the 90's, works.

Photo of the office of the Beastie Boys

Here into the New Yorker Oscilloscope of studios one so far
also strictly under catch the standing may, sixth album "ton the 5 Boroughs" of Mike D, Adam Yauch and Adam Horovitz listen - via computer, Headphone and particularly created bass bolster, that hearing to an exciting, because makes vibrating affair. In 15 TRACKS there are classical old School HipHop with roar-ends
Beatboxen, err-funny Samples, spherical loops and the eternally juvenile Rhymes of the three final
thirties. Is it with party TRACKS like "Oh word?"and memorable lines like" Yo, what the shreds we're bake ", ambitionierten Unity Hymnen like "at open type character ton New
York", in that it the new we feeling of the metropolis after that 11. Septembers praise, or also open political challenges to the Bush government. The Beastie Boys did not sound so direct ever, clearly and kaempferisch.

HipHop

One Live: You account for in pieces like "Crawl space" completely openly with
new generation MCs, ) or avail themselves b) simply with the Beasties do not control this
art A?

Adam Yauch: From where you know, that there is not old MCs, which we dissen here?

Mike D: It is nevertheless many simpler, to dissen an old MC, because it is not so violent.

Adam Yauch: It concerns however rather the general attitude to the MCing. One notices, that there which runs and tries wrongly, to communicate it the remainder of the world. And I know, that unbelievably many MCs with me avail themselves. People, my Rhymes steals. Evenly correct thieves.

Mike D (shows from the window): Like the type on the building site, over there on the other roadside. Observiert me and works for another MC. It has a special espionage helmet and a specially-long microphone. There, do you see? Now it runs away, because he heard, that we over him talk. It feels gotten and strikes off. Always the same.

Adam Yauch: And do you see to the types there over there with the binoculars? That is Chingy. Still such a thief. We had originally a Song named "Holiday Inn" on the album. But we had to reject that, because Chingy feat. Ludacris suddenly with a piece named "Holiday Inn" rauskam. Is that a coincidence? No! Now you know!

One Live: How do you stand to the current HipHop? It infiltrated by the R&B with sexistischen texts and eternally
resemble Samples?

Adam Yauch: In order to be honest - I like most things, at present on the market is. Also, if it is to a large extent very calculable and calculated. But the Beats is completely nice, even if the text is rarely daemlich. As is the case for this Song "Tipsy". A cruel TRACK, but it makes me nevertheless lucky somehow.

Mike D: Yes, a bloedes song, but with one condemned hot Beat. That probably is because of Timbaland, the producer.

Adam Horovitz: That is no rarity. There is a quantity RWSBY, those really much to say do not have - their producers however the
more.

Adam Yauch: And, which is new? Happens in the music nevertheless already eternally in such a way. Even, when skirt had still the upper hand, the texts turned only around a heap muck.

Adam Horovitz: It cannot be as ambitioniert also each plate as "Honkin ' on Bobo" by
Aerosmith. Those are the best texts of all times. Simply unsurpassed. Also those make in each case their thing. (laughs)

Occupation young person?!

One Live: You are now into your late 30ern. As you guarantee, that it still the nerve of young humans meet?

Mike D: Which concerns the language, thus we pay for it each quantity money. Because different MCs does not only employ feeler gauges, in order to avail itself with us, but also we employ which, us over the current in each case language up to date hold and with
detailed reports supply.

Adam Horovitz: In this way we experience then also, who klaut the language, which we invent. And we have really a quantity of people, us say, which hip is. For example rust-brown cord trousers. Those are carried straight by each quantity Kids.

I can't get the rest to translate sorry.

dee_bee_76
05-26-2004, 10:43 AM
Here's the next little section...not the entire second half but a large portion of it:

One Live : And why needs their meanwhile six years, in order to take up an album? Those are nearly Pink Floyd dimensions.

Mike D : We are evenly no particularly effective team.

Adam Horovitz : And in the reason we worked also only two years on it. It was rather like that that we suddenly stated that already four years had passed. Thus we said ourselves: "perhaps we should begin times with the new plate. It becomes slowly time." But we inserted still some tracing even there.

Adam Yauch : If you become older, the time passes as in the flight. And if you have a family anyway. I have a woman and a five-one half-year old daughter. And I become soon again father. Exactly like Mike.

Mike D : Therefore Ad-skirt must regularly for us baby customs. That has only animals - two cats.

Own label

One Live : Must you after the end of Grand Royal nevertheless much more time have, particularly for the music?

Adam Yauch : Do not remind us only of it!

Mike D : That is really embarrassing us. We left all in the pass - all, which believed in us.

Adam Yauch : We did everything in order to stand there as absolute loose - and times just as triumphales comeback to celebrate sometime as John Travolta.

One Live : How kommt's? Didn't the label run eight years long outstanding? The separations from Luscious Jackson and RK The drive in cannot have been nevertheless the decisive argument for locking, or?

Mike D : For me the whole is rather a philosophical as a financial thing. Because when we began thereby, it should be a pure Fun project. We wanted to publish the plates of our friends and become such a thing like a large artistic family. But then we came to the point, where it became ever more professional. Completely simply, because the people, whose things we rausbrachten, became ever larger and more popular. Therefore it became ever more the pure business. Evenly as also with every other label. We had to sell a certain number of plates, in order to be able to survive. And that was simply muck. Instead of making things, on which you have desire, you must suddenly make things, which bring profit. Clearly, I know that that is the kind, as the things run in this world, but it corresponded evenly not to the beginning, with which we started the label. From therefore it I am completely glad that everything past is.

One Live : Then the idea of the own disk company died finally? Or do you take up it sometime still times?

Mike D : Perhaps we do that even. But momentarily I am actually glad to have to do nothing more thereby and concentrate me on other things. For instance the new plate - to make lasted already for a long time enough. Exactly like the Artwork, which videos and everything else that otherwise still belongs to. That is momentarily many more important to me.

One Live : Why you at all tried, the enterprise in the InterNet to auctions? And still many more importantly - why did it find no buyer?

Mike D : That were not we, but a side for bankruptcies enterprises. Those used the whole as publicity Stunt for their PAGE.

Adam Yauch : They wanted to let us look bad before our own friends. Which not particularly is difficult... In the long run however no enough ordered, which is nearly still more embarrassing. Let us the topic change.

New York

One Live : Is "ton the 5 Boroughs" a Hommage to your homeland New York town center?

Adam Horovitz : It is so a kind: "Hey New York, we are here. We make our thing. Loves us or hates us. No matter, like it feels, we are for you there."

One Live : Whereby you praise the unit and the solidarity particularly in the Song "at open type character ton New York" after 11 September.

Adam Yauch : That does not have to do actually so much with 11 September. Rather with the fact, which makes this city so interesting, what at New York is so singular. Indeed that there all these different cultures are zusammengewuerfelt and function next to each other prima. They retain themselves their individuality, although they lie in direct neighbourhood to others. There there is Vietnamesen, Thais, Irish. And although they remain as far as possible self-sufficient, they communicate nevertheless with one another and exchange themselves.

One Live : Did the Vibe of the city change trade center really in such a way since the terrorist attacks on the World? Itself are the people now and closer to some?

Mike D : Yes and no. Natural it was briefly thereafter completely different than in former times. The people were suddenly many more helpfully, many more generous. But evenly only for short time, and then it was again like in former times. In addition, a part of the history of New York is simultaneous. Evenly the fact that this city constantly changes and it many different groups gives, which constitute New York. These mix from humans constantly changes. And the singular probably constitutes - it is the only city of the world, which lives in the wahrsten sense of the word of its permanent innovations.

Adam Yauch : Nevertheless you may not idealize New York. There is each quantity also here racingism. It is thus definitely no perfect place, but it has nevertheless many interesting elements.

cj hood
05-26-2004, 11:36 AM
good effort, but wow.......i couldn't make heads or tails out of that.......my head hurts....as i was reading it i couldn't help to do the voice of the "2 wild & crazy guys" (akroyd/martin).........'beastie boys i love, they are definitely so real fly'........

HotAndWet
05-26-2004, 12:16 PM
Since when did Tamra Davis have a baby? :confused:

chechina
05-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Adam Yauch:... People, my Rhymes steals. Evenly correct thieves.
(...)
Mike D (shows from the window): ... There, do you see? Now it runs away, because he heard, that we over him talk. It feels gotten and strikes off. Always the same.
(...)
Adam Horovitz:...And we have really a quantity of people, us say, which hip is. For example rust-brown cord trousers. Those are carried straight by each quantity Kids

I love the translation, thanks so much. Too, too funny.

tmbrett
05-26-2004, 01:09 PM
I love the translation, thanks so much. Too, too funny.

hehe nice re-translation.

i think the interview used to be in ENGLISH ;-) and it was played in the radio. i asked them to send it again, so if someone will do that too..., theres quiet a good chance that they will do it. (you can also hear EINSLIVE live on the internet by real-media-stream or something...)

so tell them!!!!

just write a mail to: einslive@wdr.de

//TMBRETT

Cooky Puss
05-26-2004, 01:26 PM

She didn't YET.
I quote:
Ich habe eine Frau und eine fünfeinhalbjährige Tochter. Und ich werde bald wieder Vater. Genau wie Mike.
Mike D: Deshalb muss Ad-Rock regelmäßig für uns Babysitten. Der hat nämlich nur Tiere - zwei Katzen.

translation: I have a wife and a five-and-a-half year old daughter. And I'm going to be a father again. Same as Mike.
Mike: So Adrock will have to babysitt for us regularly. He only has animals - two cats.

stoffel79
05-26-2004, 02:07 PM

somwhere in 2002 i believe
i said this before, but you can see the kid in the interview section of th espike jonze DVD

Cooky Puss
05-26-2004, 03:07 PM
somwhere in 2002 i believe
i said this before, but you can see the kid in the interview section of th espike jonze DVD

oh really?! I never knew that.
I am flabbergasted (not really, but I just love that word)

Niann-Tsyr
05-26-2004, 05:12 PM
that's the reason because at elysee montmatre in Paris wasnt allowed to smoke: because tamra was there!!

Imho, that has got to do something with these harsh EU anti-smoking measures.

Ich_bin_der_Tod
05-26-2004, 06:08 PM
Endlich verstehe ich auch mal was !

ähm sorry i forgot , more from this German stuff please !

thanks to u tmBrett , or Dankeschön ? (y)

they work at new Internet Portals ? , i hope they build an offical German Beastie Boys page *pray* :)

The only thing I found was an Promo page from EMI/Capitol but i need an German Message Board were I can express myself much better in my native language

°_mullethead_°
05-27-2004, 02:28 AM
FRESH.............for you

For 6 years the NY Hiphop pioneers have been working on their new record T5B, both homage to the Big apple and declaration of war to G.Bush.
In a slightly dilapidated office building in chinatown the beasties have built up their new headquarter. An office-floor full of high-tech, popart and creative chaos. 5 offices, where people work on merch, videos, artwork, concerts and internet portals, additionately a small meeting room and a tiny studio, where the 3 boys have been working since moving back from LA end of the 90ies.

[Translator`s note: I want to work on this office floor too!]

Here in the NY Oscilloscope studios you can also listen to the top secret 6th album T5B – with a computer, headphones and an extra-designed ‘bass-chair’ which makes listening an exciting – vibrating – experience. In the 15 tracks, there is classical oldschool hiphop with roaring beatboxing, crazy samples, spherical loops and the forever-juvenile rhymes of the 3 ‘end-thirties’. Party tracks like “oh word?” and memorable lines like “Yo, what the schnitzel we’re back”, [translator’s note: for those who don’t know, a schnitzel is a steak, often coated with bread-crumbs], ambitious unity-hymns like “open letter” where they prais the new “we-feeling” of the metropolis after 9/11, or open political declarations of war to the bush-government. The beastie boys haven never sounded that direct, distinct and aggressive (attacking).

HIPHOP

einslive: in tracks like crawl space you ‘attack’ new-generation-mc’s which a)can’t handle this style or b)steal from the beasties?

yauch: where do you know from, that it’s not old mc’s who we’re dissing?

diamond: It’s even much easier to diss an old mc because he can’t be that violent.

yauch: And it’s also rather about the general attitude towards MCing. You notice that sth is going wrong and try to communicate that to the rest of the world. and I know, that a lot of MC’s steal from me. people that steal my rhymes. simply real thieves.

diamond (pointing out of the window): Like that guy on the construction site, on the other side of the road. Hes’s observing me and working for another mc. He has a special spy-helmet and an extra-long microphone. You see? Now he’s running away, because he has heard that we talk about him. He feels caught. Always the same.

yauch: and that guy over there with the binoculars? That’s chingy. Again such a thief. Originally we had a song named “holiday inn” on our record. But we had to dismiss it, because Chingy ft. Ludacris suddenly came out with the track “h.i.”. Coincidence? No! Now you know!

einslive: What do you think about contemporary hiphop? Is it infiltrated by R&B with sexist lyrics and all-the-same samples?

yauch: to be honest – I like most of the stuff that’s on the market right now. Even if big part is quite calculated and predictable. But the beats are quite nice, even when the lyrics are exceptionally dumb. Like this song “tipsy”. A cruel song, but somehow it still makes me happy.

diamond: Yes, a dumb song, but with a damn hot beat. I guess that’s because of timbaland, the producer.

horovitz: that’s not a rarity. There are a lot of rappers with not really much to say – but their producers on the other hand a lot.

yauch: Anything new about that? That’s always been happening in music like that. Even when rock was still ruling, the lyrics where just about a load of crap.

horovitz: Not every record can be as ambitious as “honkin on bobo” by Aerosmith. That’s the all-time best lyrics. Simply unbeatable. They’re also always just doing their thing (laughs)

YOUTH BY PROFESSION?

einslive: You’re in your late thirties. How do you assure, that you still touch the young people?

diamond: concerning language, we pay a lot of money for that. not only other mcs pay spys to steal from us, we do the same with some, who keep us up to date about the recent language and provide us with extensive reports.

horovitz:This way, we also get to know, how steals the language that we invent. And we really have a lot of people, who tell us what’s hip. For example russet cordtrousers. those are being worn by a lot of kids.

einslive: And why do you need 6 years in the meantime to record an album? That’s nearly pink-floyd-dimension!

diamond: we’re simply not a very efficient team.

horovitz: And basically we’ve only been working for 2 years on it. It was rather like that, that we suddenly noticed, that 4 years were already gone. So we said to ourselves: “Maybe we should star with a new record. It’s about time.” But we still had a lot of breaks.

yauch: When you’re getting older, time goes by very quickly. Especially if you’re having a family. I have a wife and a 5 ½ year old daughter. And I’m soon gonna be dad again. Like Mike.

[translator’s note: I think he meant like mike d has a baby as well – not that the next one is coming]

diamond: That’s why adrock has to do regular babysitting for us. He only has two animals – two cats.

OWN LABEL

einslive: But especially since the end of grand royal you should have been having a lot more time, especially for music?

yauch: don’t remind us of that!

diamond: that’s really embarrassing to us. We’ve let down all of them – all that believed in us.

yauch: we did everything to appear as absolute losers – to celebrate a triumphant return like John Travolta some time.

einslive: How come? Didn’t the label go fantastic for 8 years? The separation from luscious jackson and ATDI can’t be the decisive argument to shut down, right?

diamond: For me the whole thing is rather a philosophical than a financial thing. When we started out with it, it should be a pure fun project. We wanted to publish the records of our friends and be sth like a big artistic family. But then we came to the point, where it got more and more professional. Simply because the people we were publishing got bigger and more popular.. It became pure business. Just like every other label too. We had to sell a distinct number of records, to be able to survive. And that was just crap. Instead of doing things which you wanted to do, suddenly you had to do things that make a profit. Of course, I know that’s the way things go on this planet, but it didn’t correspond to the approach, with which we had started the label. That’s why I’m pretty happy, that everything is over.

einslive: The idea of an own record label – gone forever? Or will you return to that some time?

diamond: Maybe we’ll even do that. But for the moment I’m quite happy not to have anything to do with that and to concentrate on other things. The new record for example – after all it has lasted long enough to do that. [translator’s note: wow, first time they admit it’s been a long time with some kind of remorse]. Just like the artwork, the videos and everything else belonging to that as well. For the moment that’s by far more important to me.

einslive: Why did you try to sell your company over the internet? and more important – why didn’t it find a buyer?

diamond: that wasn’t us, but this site for bankrupt companies. The used that as a publicity stunt for their page.

yauch: They wanted to make us look bad in front of our friends. What’s not very difficult…. Finally no one offered enough money which is even more embarrassing… Let’s change topic.

°_mullethead_°
05-27-2004, 02:45 AM
part II

NEW YORK

einslive: is t5b an homage to your home NYC?

horovitz: It’s sth like: “hey NY, we’re here. we’re doing our thing. Love or hate us. Whatever you feel, we’re here for you.”

einslive: you’re praising the unity and solidarity after 9/11 especially in “open letter”…

yauch: In fact that’s not so much about 9/11. Rather about the fact, what makes this city interesting, what makes NY so unique. Namely that all those different cultures are thrown together and work well next to each other. They preserve their individuality, although they’re living in immediate neighbourhood. There are Vietnamese, Thai, irish. And although they stay big part autarkical, they communicate with each other and exchange opinions.

einslive: has the vibe of the city really changed since 9/11? are the people nearer and more agreed?

diamond: yes and no. Short afterwards, it was completely different of course. People were more generous, more helpful. But just for a short time, than it was like before again. At the same time that’s also part of the history of NY. That the city is constantly changing and that there are a lot of different groups that compound NY. This mix of people is changing all the time. And that probably creates the uniqueness – it’s the only city of the world, that lives from its permanent reforms.

yauch: you still mustn’t idealize ny. Here is a lot of racism too. it’s definetly no perfect place, but it still has very interesting elements.

einslive: you have played numerous charity concerts for the victims of 9/11 in the past years. Has it made such a lasting impression on you? Were you there, when it happened?

diamond: yes, we were all downtown, because that’s the place we’re living. an we were all there, when it happened. it was a really scaring moment. and I guess, I still haven’t realised myself, what really has happened.. It’s one of those things happening right in front of your nose and that’s why your brain can’t process it correctly.

yauch: Yauch about fear after 911 (http://www.wdr.de/cgi-bin/mkram?pnm://ras02.wdr.de/radio/einslive/interviews/beastieboys_newyork.rm)
[hyperlink to what he’s saying]

diamond: mike d about ny and bush (http://www.wdr.de/cgi-bin/mkram?pnm://ras02.wdr.de/radio/einslive/interviews/beastieboys_bush.rm) [hyperlink to what he’s saying]

einslive: How many NYers claim that former mayor Guiliani has really turned things upside down (changed a lot)?

yauch: the city is in any case different to the time, when we were kids. in the late 70ies, early 80ies it was way more dangerous. You had to reckon on being robbed or getting in a fight all the time. At least that was my impression, when I was running through the streets. especially through narrow lanes or backyards. When Guiliani got the power, he made the police go to the streets and lock everyone up that seemed suspicious. He locked them all up. Don’t know, if it was the right solution, because there’s definitively an even bigger problem waiting to break out: the counter-reaction to all those laws for cleanliness and order.

einslive: because the restrictions go too far? Like the smoke-ban in bars?

yauch: for me personally it’s way exaggerated to prohibit smoking in bars. Because that’s one of the main reasons for them to go there. That’s why there should be at least some where it is still allowed. Places, where people can drink, chill and smoke. Then this would be an individual decision. The only thing I totally agree with is the smoking – ban in restaurants. But that’s just my personal view. I know for german ears it might sound sound weird not to be allowed to smoke in restaurants. But when you try It for some time, that would change quickly. I tell you: that’s really very pleasant.

einslive: Writing politically motivated lyrics, will you in any form contribute to the eclections? Even if it’s just for the campaign “rock the vote” for young voters?

diamond: That’s definitly sth we’ll be doing. Simply because we could have worked endlessly on this record and it was very helpful for us to set this deadline: “ok, the record has gotta be finished until that date”

einslive: How will the beasties continue? tour?

diamond: first of all we’re playing a festival in japan in august. but as soon as we’re back, we’ll make appearances here as well and start a real tour.

einslive: What can people expect? Have you already started rehearsing?

horovitz: Are you joking? That’s what we’ve been doing the last 6 years: prepare for the shows. But we haven’t come up yet with something special. Until we tour, that will be the case for sure. I promise that – because we always manage to do that.

diamond: we are an adjusted, well-oiled and inexorable (?) machine.

SleeveZipper
05-27-2004, 04:03 AM
haha i love it hen horovitz says:

Eins Live: Was können die Leute erwarten von dem Tour? Habt ihr schon angefangen zu proben ?

Adam Horovitz: Machst du Witze? Das ist es, was wir die letzten sechs Jahren getan haben: Eben uns auf diese Shows vorzubereiten. Allerdings ist uns noch nichts wirklich Spannendes eingefallen.

1Live: What cvan the people expect [from the tour]. Have you al ready started to practice?

Adam H: Are you kidding me? That is what we have been doing the past 6 years: Just preparing our shows. But actually, we haven't thought of something good/exciting yet.

Haha i love it because hes so dry with his humor :) lol

nicew interview...:)

tmbrett
05-27-2004, 05:02 AM
Endlich verstehe ich auch mal was !

ähm sorry i forgot , more from this German stuff please !

thanks to u tmBrett , or Dankeschön ? (y)

they work at new Internet Portals ? , i hope they build an offical German Beastie Boys page *pray* :)

The only thing I found was an Promo page from EMI/Capitol but i need an German Message Board were I can express myself much better in my native language

jajaja ... und die Beasties sollten endlich mal ein Album auf deutsch rausbringen. Ich fionde es wird mal Zeit! ;-)

SleeveZipper
05-27-2004, 05:12 AM
^^^^
haha hell yeah!:d

Jiberish
05-27-2004, 06:50 AM
Thanks for translating that for real, as opposed to my sloppy version.

Ich_bin_der_Tod
05-27-2004, 07:26 AM
jajaja ... und die Beasties sollten endlich mal ein Album auf deutsch rausbringen. Ich fionde es wird mal Zeit! ;-)

Das würd dann so klingen wie Arnie auf Englisch ? :rolleyes:

alexandra
05-27-2004, 08:44 AM
vielen dank for the translation n all...(y)

tmbrett
05-28-2004, 02:47 PM
ANOTHER INTERVIEW, audio:

http://www.dasding.de/musik/hiphop/beastieboys/index.html#

can anybody check if it works? my software doesn't play it right now....

tmbrett
05-28-2004, 03:08 PM
ANOTHER INTERVIEW, audio:

http://www.dasding.de/musik/hiphop/beastieboys/index.html#

can anybody check if it works? my software doesn't play it right now....

ok. i've heared it.... nothing special, just 3 minutes....

Ich_bin_der_Tod
05-28-2004, 05:19 PM
Cool !!!! bilingual (y)

What a bummer!

Im Westen Nichts Neues :rolleyes:

tmbrett
05-28-2004, 05:34 PM
Cool !!!! bilingual (y)

What a bummer!

Im Westen Nichts Neues :rolleyes:

Ja, genau, und zwar Hirsch-heiss ich: Hirsch! Wissen Sie?

PS: It worked now with zinf, i knwo nothing special....so good night madame et monsieurs...

alexandra
06-01-2004, 07:58 AM
works for me
german is a fucked up language...