PDA

View Full Version : Best brie cheese recipe ever

Leviathan
05-26-2004, 02:35 PM
I love brie cheese. it's delicious, and it'll kick the asshole from your face it's so good.

I prefer to take a small wheel of brie, cover it lightly in aprocot jam, then bake it in tenderflake pastry until it's golden and crispy... it's what all the cool rockstars and bollywood celebs are eating at their fancy parties! it'll start any tasteball competition with a bang! (!) (y) :) :cool: ...

Cuter than Ione
06-15-2004, 11:05 AM
That sounds good, but you should try this:

Carmalize about 3/4 of an onion, sweet if possible.

Take that wheel of brie, spread mango chutney over the top.

Throw those onions and bake until warmed through.

Eat with crusty bread.

Be happy. :p

MsCosmicGarden
06-15-2004, 01:41 PM
WoW..tks for sharing them yummy recipes! I have a site up for KISS FANS to submit recipes..but not all KISS ARMY FANS are artistic? :eek: it seems..lol Perhaps I should start one for the Beastie Boys? chek it out -->http://cosmicgarden.tripod.com

Daisy
06-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Sounds excellent! :cool:

I have a catering business and one of my favorites is taking some philo cups (the kind in the frozen foods section...I think it's Nancy's brand) and putting a teaspoon of raspberry jam and a teaspoon of walnut brie in them and baking them at 350 degrees for around 5 to 10 minutes. When the cheese is melted it's time to take them out.

Yummy....

jabumbo
06-22-2004, 11:27 AM
these all sound so delicious....

is daisy now out of hiding for good?

Daisy
06-22-2004, 11:57 AM
I'm around a lot right now because minton is still offline till tomorrow. I'll be around to help out.

I am a message board person to the core though so I still might participate in some conversations...like this one. ;)

jabumbo
06-23-2004, 08:32 AM
well feel free to post all your recipies here! i am always looking for quick and easy things to make!

FuzzyBeastie
06-25-2004, 01:12 AM
My aunt takes a large bowl-like loaf of...i think its sourdough bread, not sure...and carves it out like a pumpkin, then fills it with melted brie and garlic, and we all take bits of the bread that was carved out and dip it in.

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeelicious!!!