PDA

View Full Version : Blender recipes?

The_PancakeKing
05-27-2004, 04:02 PM
Hi,

I just got a decent blender and want to blend stuff up! I got this can of Hoopla stuff from Costco, which is basically powered Orange Julius, and that's been good. Got any kick ass recipes? Thanks.

Marlene
05-27-2004, 09:19 PM
food or drink or either? i've got a kickass margarita recipe...'long as your blender can handle ice.

little j
05-28-2004, 06:31 AM
cookies and cream icecream
rum

enjoy

rum
vodka
tequila
splash of cranberry juice
ice

enjoy

ice
triple sec
sour mix
tequila

enjoy

fresh strawberries
sugar
a little more ripe bananas
ice
rum

enjoy

The_PancakeKing
05-28-2004, 11:47 PM
Thank you, little j. Food, drink, anything will do. And yeah, the blender can handle ice.

FuzzyBeastie
06-23-2004, 02:54 PM
put fish sticks, ketchup, and corn in a blender. that's what my brother had to do when he got braces. i think i already said that in another thread though.

have you ever tried costco's mocha frappucino mix? it is flat out brilliant, especially if you add vanilla ice cream. :p

vicious cycle
06-23-2004, 06:39 PM
here's a little smoothie recipe...

frozen dark cherries
a bit of pommagranet juice
vanilla yogurt (I use Carb Control by Dannon)
blueberries or strawberries
and Splenda to sweeten...

you can control the sweetness with the Splenda (w/no extra calories)... I tend to put quite a bit ... :p

jabumbo
06-23-2004, 08:00 PM
it seems that little j has a thing for rum, no?

i like to make some basic milkshakes with mostly ice cream, a little milk and ice, toss in a banana, and my dad always used to use those freezepop posicles instead of ice...it didnt really change the flavor though

and you can always add liquer when needed/wanted....but i like mine without...it takes away from the ice cream...mmm