PDA

View Full Version : COncern Regarding y100 FEZtival...

Intimidatr
05-29-2004, 04:18 PM
Yooooo beastie lovers!!!!!!!! i a fellow fan am very concerned as to their upcoming apperance at the y100 feztival, since this will be my first chance to see the boyz since licence to ill tour i want it to rock, (not that beasties dont ALWAYS rock)
But my concern comes from their being billed as "A Special Guest Appearance"
is this just because they OWNZ so much more then any of the other bands or are they just coming in for a few quickl tunes & takin off????
i dont think the boyz are the type to do that to loyal fans but the wording concerns me, has any of you seen them as "A Special Guest Appearance" 7 CAN SAY WHETHER OR NOT THIS (opps caps) would imply a full set being played...??
any responce or input would be greatly appreciated! :eek:

zippy
05-30-2004, 12:16 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. Will this be a full set or just a half dozen songs and out? I would like to make the roadtrip to NJ (4-5 hrs) but if it's just a few songs I'll save my gas and use it in August during their tour. ;)

GeminiFreak
05-30-2004, 12:50 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. Will this be a full set or just a half dozen songs and out? I would like to make the roadtrip to NJ (4-5 hrs) but if it's just a few songs I'll save my gas and use it in August during their tour. ;)

save ur gas and drive when they play for 2 hrs,,,that shit will be for 45 mins tops

sethomas
05-30-2004, 07:55 PM
ehhh... we are driving from Maine. damn, im hoping we get at least 45 minutes

adrock1988
05-31-2004, 04:37 PM
They'll do the same 1hr and 15 minute show at all 4 U.S. festival shows. The Vegas show may be different. We'll hear 3 or 4 new songs and the classics. See you in Camden and Jones Beach...

JackieTreehorn
06-03-2004, 03:54 PM
On the K-Rock (NYC Festival) website, they have a note on the page for their show that the B-Boys are listed as a "special guest" because of a stipulation in their contract, and that they will be playing a full set. (y)

http://krockradio.com/eight/