PDA

View Full Version : Beasties to play Reading and Leeds festivals??

forestfrog
05-30-2004, 09:15 AM
I have noticed that there are no tour dates for the boys listed after their shows in Japan in early July. I just wondered, is there any word on the boys playing any of the European summer festivals? particularly the Carling Weekend as I'll be there! (Leeds)

I used to post on the old boards and now that the boys are back.. so am I! It got a bit boring for a while didn't it!?

Also, Minton.. what you doing banning my G stoffel79? I'll bust yo ass.

Parkey
05-30-2004, 10:37 AM
I have noticed that there are no tour dates for the boys listed after their shows in Japan in early July. I just wondered, is there any word on the boys playing any of the European summer festivals? particularly the Carling Weekend as I'll be there! (Leeds)

I used to post on the old boards and now that the boys are back.. so am I! It got a bit boring for a while didn't it!?

I doubt it, they're going to be touring here in late August/early Sept. anyway. It would be cool to have them back at a festival though!

forestfrog
05-30-2004, 12:34 PM
I doubt it, they're going to be touring here in late August/early Sept. anyway. It would be cool to have them back at a festival though!

very cool, that'd coincide with the said festivals in any case so you never know!

I'm a Nottingham lad myself by the way, hence the 'forest' in my username! Rock City date in store for the beasties?? could you just imagine.........
This year is almost like a cream for me anyway with the return of both the pixies and my beloved beasties, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if it did happen!?

Are you reading Yauch, Adrock and Mike D? :D That's Rock City, Nottingham. There is always the Arena though too.

minton
05-30-2004, 08:34 PM

Not that it's any of your business, Stoffel79 is back.

Parkey
05-31-2004, 04:35 AM
very cool, that'd coincide with the said festivals in any case so you never know!

I'm a Nottingham lad myself by the way, hence the 'forest' in my username! Rock City date in store for the beasties?? could you just imagine.........
This year is almost like a cream for me anyway with the return of both the pixies and my beloved beasties, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if it did happen!?

Are you reading Yauch, Adrock and Mike D? :D That's Rock City, Nottingham. There is always the Arena though too.
If the Beasties played Rock City I would faint :D

forestfrog
05-31-2004, 05:29 AM
Not that it's any of your business, Stoffel79 is back.

ooooh handbags.......

http://www.fesk.net/handbag.gif

rhythmPimp
05-31-2004, 09:35 AM
BEASTIE BOYS PLEASE PLAY READING FESTIVAL. ive always been to young for any of their other tours, if i was even alive when they've toured before, and i NEED to see them. however even if they dont ill see them in the autumn cos they'll blatantly come to london.

Jadedyouth
05-31-2004, 02:23 PM
ya boys need to come to Bristol. only good venue in south west.