PDA

View Full Version : Need contact info for Beastie Boys!

freesailor
05-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Hi everyone,
I need all the available contact information for Beastie Boys. Their email will be great. Also the email, phone or fax of their publisher will be very helpful.

Thank you ahead of time

Long live music

Freesailor

Dustbrother
05-31-2004, 07:47 AM
sure it would be, but what do you think how many people would like to phone, write or e-mail them ? i had the address of the office of the beasties, and i wrote a letter to new york. but nobody wrote back... so... i think there's no chance ?

laura
05-31-2004, 07:48 AM
you may contact their Pubblic Relation office!!
they're very...active!!

:rolleyes:

BeastieBoys.com
06-01-2004, 03:22 PM
Hi everyone,
I need all the available contact information for Beastie Boys. Their email will be great. Also the email, phone or fax of their publisher will be very helpful.

Thank you ahead of time

Long live music

Freesailor

NLM is not their publisher. And if you have to ask for it, you probably don't need it. :p

freesailor
06-04-2004, 02:45 PM
Hey Johnny,
I believe you're in charge of this website???!!! I have been trying to find your email, but it keeps bringing me back to message board.
Anyways, the reason why I'm looking for their contact is because I'd like to license one of their songs.
I'm not a crasy groupie, God forbid, far away from stalking the Boys either. :)
I'm making an independent flick, and want to use Beastie's music in one of the scenes.
If you know their publisher, or another person in charge of that question, please reply directly to my email. I'm pretty sure as one artist to another Beastie boys don't mind supporting independent filmmakers, not to mention it will send a strong message to all of the art communities out there.

I look forward to your reply

Sincerely

freesailor