PDA

View Full Version : Paris show available for download !

Red_Fish
05-31-2004, 05:56 AM
ok, according to this thread it's ok to put the shows online (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=18426) ...

so i put the Paris' show (@ Elysée Montmartre, 05/21/2004) in MP3 here:
ftp://beastieboys:checkout@217.123.250.7

thanx to all the people who helped me to put it online especially Splatter House.

now dowload the show, put it on other FTP, bitorrent, emule anything you want BUT :
(!) - DO NOT SELL IT
(!) - DO NOT TRADE IT IN ANDIO FORMAT (mp3 > wav) ... let it in MP3

voila voila, enjoy !!! :D

Yann

laura
05-31-2004, 07:46 AM
grazie grazie
GRAZIEEEEEE!!

now I cannot download it...
hopefully tomorrow!!

tkns!!

merci!! :cool:

Top 10
05-31-2004, 08:18 AM
Thanks a lot man! This is great

tha funk freaka
05-31-2004, 09:18 AM
it dont work,cant access the file. why ?

Top 10
05-31-2004, 09:21 AM
Too many users - please try again later.

adwhammy
05-31-2004, 10:54 AM
Hey Red,

Any chance you can get me (via the HUB, or that FTP) the original WAV files, Id like to torrent the show, but the only way to do so in a respectable manner is with the original Lossless audio files for the audiophiles on the infranet

i PMed you lemme know

senbei
05-31-2004, 11:53 AM
Thanks a lot! Right right now now is a bomb

paulb
05-31-2004, 12:18 PM
what is the setlist!? i cant wait to hear it!! ill get it in a few hours... im at school right now.. THANKS ALOT!!!

romanpetr
05-31-2004, 03:33 PM
Hey! i've just got it from Redeamer ftp's...Vow! That's great show! I like it! Nice setlist and nice gig! (y)

pig_pen
05-31-2004, 07:02 PM
mmmmm... "this page cannot be displayed"... :( i hate those words.

splatter-house
05-31-2004, 07:16 PM
Red, you're the best (y) Fantastic show, fantastic audio clarity - you made a great recording there.

Hey Red,

Any chance you can get me (via the HUB, or that FTP) the original WAV files, Id like to torrent the show, but the only way to do so in a respectable manner is with the original Lossless audio files for the audiophiles on the infranet

i PMed you lemme know

Hopefully I will have some SHN's of this show up on an ftp next week for those that prefer it that way.

TAL
05-31-2004, 07:18 PM
01 - Mixmaster Mike Intro
02 - Sure Shot
03 - Root Down
04 - Right Right Now Now/Body Movin'
05 - Time To Get Ill
06 - Pass The Mic
07 - Triple Trouble
08 - Posse In Effect/Shake Your Rump
09 - So What'cha Want
10 - 3 MC's And 1 DJ
11 - Ch-Check It Out (fades out)

paulb
05-31-2004, 09:11 PM
good quality, very low sound... u gotta crank the mofo! (if yur usin Winamp)

Brougham234
05-31-2004, 10:09 PM
It says nothing can be displayed?

TommyD
05-31-2004, 11:12 PM
Is anyone else able to view all the files but asked for a password everytime you try to open folders???

When I put in the password (which I already entered when connecting to the site) it no longer accepts "tt5b" as valid.

Any help??

Thanks

romanpetr
06-01-2004, 01:44 AM
Is anyone else able to view all the files but asked for a password everytime you try to open folders???

When I put in the password (which I already entered when connecting to the site) it no longer accepts "tt5b" as valid.

Any help??

Thanks

Continue to connect! Just try to connect oncemore! Quantity of users is limited and therefore You've got that mesages from cuteftp programm... i had same problems yesterday...

Red_Fish
06-01-2004, 03:44 AM
thanx everyone, i'm very pleased that you like my recording :D

it's not my best recording bescause there was a LOT of security guard, si i had to hide my mic (normalle i tape at the same place, but the mic is 1m above ... less crowd noise, better sound for the band)

i'll put SHN files on Splatter House's FTP as soon as he gives me the infos ...

Yann

Brik@Brak
06-01-2004, 05:32 AM
salut yann! c'est génial de réécouter le concert de paris!
merci bcp!!! t'as assuré! la qualité est super! big up!!! (y)

b-grrrlie
06-01-2004, 07:00 AM
"Too many users"

Hopefully I'll be able to get it this way, tried the other one you had posted, but couldn't understand the instructions to get ftp working :rolleyes:
Thankies in advance! :*

laura
06-01-2004, 07:19 AM
ma....
is it a lottery?!? :confused:

paulb
06-01-2004, 08:30 AM
ya, very good sound compaired to the Holland boot (no offense Spock) i love Right Right Now Now... thanks so much for doing it! and make a torrent of those SHN files, and get it on Sharingthegroove.org immediatly!

laura
06-01-2004, 09:06 AM
....si, però....

in 3 hours I tried to connect 150000 times.
but there where to many people!!

I downloaded only one song!!!! :eek:
the firs one, so the shorter...
but I'll try again :mad:
hopefully early morning....when the ***** americans are sleeping!!

tha funk freaka
06-01-2004, 12:53 PM
i had access to the files but it dont work ! is it because of too much peeps connected again ?

GeminiFreak
06-01-2004, 01:08 PM
***** americans are sleeping!![/QUOTE]

FUCK YOU ,YOU STUPID BITCH AND YOUR RETARTED FUCKING COUNTRY, YOU WISH YOU WERE AMERICAN. ITS FUNNY, THIS IS LIKE THE EUROPE MESSAGE BOARD , NOT THE BEASTIES,, IM SURE ALL YOU FOREIGN FUCKS ARE SOO WELL VERSED ON THE BEASTIES, YOU KNOW SINCE THEY TOUR THE WORLD CONSTANTLY AND ARE FROM EUROPE. STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS, ANYONE CAN COLLECT THERE RECORDS AND SHOWS AND SHIT, NONE OF YOU KNOW ABOUT HIP-HOP AND MOTHERFUCKING NY, THE FUCKING PLACE IT CAME FROM, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

damodafoca
06-01-2004, 01:21 PM
j'arrive pas a le prendre ..."too many users" . sic! de quel pays il cause l'autre quand il dit RETARDED COUNTRY ??= france ?

b-grrrlie
06-01-2004, 01:23 PM
FUCK YOU ,YOU STUPID BITCH AND YOUR RETARTED FUCKING COUNTRY, YOU WISH YOU WERE AMERICAN. ITS FUNNY, THIS IS LIKE THE EUROPE MESSAGE BOARD , NOT THE BEASTIES,, IM SURE ALL YOU FOREIGN FUCKS ARE SOO WELL VERSED ON THE BEASTIES, YOU KNOW SINCE THEY TOUR THE WORLD CONSTANTLY AND ARE FROM EUROPE. STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS, ANYONE CAN COLLECT THERE RECORDS AND SHOWS AND SHIT, NONE OF YOU KNOW ABOUT HIP-HOP AND MOTHERFUCKING NY, THE FUCKING PLACE IT CAME FROM, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

You're using a bit harsh language here!
She was just refering to get logged on the ftp when there's less traffic! There's no need to start insulting people for that! Of course there's a lot of Europeans here now, cause they're all excited about the promotional tour and the album that's coming out soon! Everybody in the whole world is excited about it!
You just wait, they'll be playing in the US pretty soon as well. Be glad that people around the world are into hip hop and everything that comes with it! Otherwise you'd be living in a really sorry world!

RESPECT!

tha funk freaka
06-01-2004, 02:03 PM
people in europe are more hip-hop than in the US nowadays,that's a fact ! thankfully the beasties are here to remind the young bling bling so called "rappers" what rap is all about. and yes hip-hop was born in new-york,but it was a long time ago. the best breakdancers come from all over the world now,france,korea,germany....

romanpetr
06-01-2004, 02:32 PM
(y)
You're using a bit harsh language here!
She was just refering to get logged on the ftp when there's less traffic! There's no need to start insulting people for that! Of course there's a lot of Europeans here now, cause they're all excited about the promotional tour and the album that's coming out soon! Everybody in the whole world is excited about it!
You just wait, they'll be playing in the US pretty soon as well. Be glad that people around the world are into hip hop and everything that comes with it! Otherwise you'd be living in a really sorry world!

RESPECT!

fonky pizza
06-01-2004, 04:23 PM
(n)
when the ***** americans are sleeping!!

relax laura

(n) (n)

GeminiFreak you get double thumbs down cause you don't know shit.

Now back to the fun this recording is great! (y)
Thank you red_fish!!!!!!

TommyD
06-01-2004, 11:18 PM
Continue to connect! Just try to connect oncemore! Quantity of users is limited and therefore You've got that mesages from cuteftp programm... i had same problems yesterday...

Thanks brotha

grand magicien
06-02-2004, 03:56 AM
[QUOTE=fonky pizza](n)

GeminiFreak you get double thumbs down cause you don't know shit.

QUOTE]

!word!

saml
06-02-2004, 12:05 PM
mix master mike = god.
like the imitations of 50 cent after triple trouble (y)

laura
06-03-2004, 03:55 AM
hey, hey!!
what's wrong?!?! :confused:

I am sorry I dont want to affend anyone....

I was just frustrated for a while because there was to much traffic....and I wasnt patient to wait....
and I know there were lots of US members on line..
dont get me wrong, cause I love america... :rolleyes:

btw,
PEACE!

Youngy
06-03-2004, 08:08 AM
socket error when i try to connect.. is the server down?

beernshag
06-03-2004, 08:41 AM
no peace while gb or his ol mans cronies are about....michael moore onto something

having said that, theres a lotta good stuff comin from the us of a

alexandra
06-03-2004, 12:21 PM

dude, u need a hug.

berko1021
06-04-2004, 07:53 AM
New to this ftp site download thing. Do I have to get third-party software to be able to get this show. If i just click on the llink it says I don't have permission to access this file. Any usernames or passwords i need and the ftp address? Any help. I want to hear this show!!

Brougham234
06-04-2004, 07:59 AM
Same thing for me, how does this work????????????

hockeyla32
06-05-2004, 04:58 PM
Anyone having any luck with this download? I definitely appreciate the effort of putting this album up on ftp!!!

Also, what port are you using? I have mine set at 21 with no luck...

Thanks again!

Poolzer
06-06-2004, 12:50 PM
It isnt connecting for me (I run an ftp and know how to connect btw).

Is it port 21 (default) or a different one?

Schins
06-06-2004, 04:26 PM
I think that it it shut down because the new album was leaked and someone uploaded it to the FTP.