PDA

View Full Version : Beasties in Australia?

smushface
06-01-2004, 09:49 PM
Hey kids,
Will the Beasties be playing in Australia, and, if so, what venue will they play at? Coz if they play at the Melbourne Tennis Centre I will fucking cry. It is way too huge and impersonal.
My fave Beasties gig was at The Forum. That was like being at a gig and not a concert.
Rad as.

cazthecat
06-02-2004, 01:34 AM
Yeah I saw them at both the forum and the tennis centre - the forum rocked...nice intimate setting and close enough to the hi fi bar to do the piss bolt down for mix master mike...=)
was lots of fun!! hanging out for the dates - hear on the grapevine that it may be august...hmmm...

minton
06-02-2004, 01:51 AM
There are no Australian dates out there yet, and we can't really speculate either. We'll just have to wait and see.™

smushface
06-03-2004, 01:43 AM
well i hope that one of 'em reads this (not likely) and realises that we don't wanna waste $100 to see some specks up on a stage millions of miles away at the tennis centre... not that i wouldn't still go, but you know, we're talking value and style.

minton, tell 'em for me, will ya?

kyle
06-03-2004, 05:08 AM
i wish they would come to Australia.. and play an all ages gig.. im only 16 and would love to see them love.