PDA

View Full Version : ch-check it out (nYgel rMx)

Nygel
06-02-2004, 03:32 PM
ch-check it out (nYgel rMx) (http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=389692&T=1964) CH-check it out, my remix. enjoy. i don't have too much to say. it will have an mp3 version tomarrow.
samples: flute loop(uru-nitro remix)
negotiation limerick file
thats it, thats all

ch-check it out (nYgel rMx) (http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=389692&T=1964)

i hate windows media player

landos_dad
06-02-2004, 05:09 PM
Ok I'm listening (naked too).
Some nice parts in this. Like the spooky jingles.
The vocals are out of sync with the beat in places.
Some nice beat loops in there.

Nygel
06-03-2004, 07:26 AM
err... you've said that in my other mixes too damaja. i get the point. it takes 2 minutes to register though.
im making a new one. more of a sample fest.

landos. r u talking about the break into adrocks verse towards the end(i go by the king adrock)?

DJ_Skrilla
06-04-2004, 01:56 AM
Register? Nope.

no shit dont put a rating on it kid so we dont have to register otherwise use soundclick. then u can get the mp3 too.... much easier

Nygel
06-04-2004, 07:49 AM
soundclick sucks. so if ya don't wanna take two minutes out of your miserable lives then shutup.

and Logic, pm me and we'll talk

MarkedCube
06-05-2004, 03:53 PM
I think it needs more work. I like the part how you stressed out MCA's phasing out part and the echo on some parts. But as for the beat, it seems like its not building up to a main loop. You got all these different beats that shift and change, but isn't structered in a flow. From all the remixes I have heard from you, it seems like you sample a little too much. You should really start downloading loops and acidplanet offers some. I think you're starting to do better with this mix, on your next mix spend some more time and put a few more layers of sound.

Nygel
06-05-2004, 06:30 PM
well..... i finally got the tempo shit down (after this remix someone helped me) and now i will do it again.

romanpetr
06-08-2004, 03:55 PM
Nygel! Your musical samples for that remix is pretty good and instrumental must to be very cool stuff,but with Beasties acapella of Ch-Check It Out it's
does not coincide in many places ... it's souded like abstract thing....Please,redo that...

Nygel
06-08-2004, 04:10 PM
i am. and a new one...more trance