PDA

View Full Version : MTV2 Gonzo June 7th!!

Parkey
06-04-2004, 10:42 AM
The Beasties Gonzo special is on this Monday, June 7th and will include some of the ICA show according to the advert.
The show is also listed in the MTV2 schedule this time;
MTV2 Schedule (http://www.mtv2europe.com/mtv2europe.com/anti.jhtml)

timmie
06-05-2004, 01:45 AM
I'm so excited, I was right behind the camera man at the ICA and he even filmed me !!! I hope I'm onit!! definatly record that one I think!!. If you do watch it I'm wearing the grey and orange KNICKS t-shirt!!

im_country_mike
06-07-2004, 05:14 AM
wickid! i have been waiting for this day since the gig!!! if u do watch im the girl right at the front with black t shirt and brown hair! my sister got interviewed for mtv2 too (Queenie_adrock)!

Parkey
06-07-2004, 07:48 AM
wickid! i have been waiting for this day since the gig!!! if u do watch im the girl right at the front with black t shirt and brown hair! my sister got interviewed for mtv2 too (Queenie_adrock)!
I think I saw you at the gig! Were you down near the left hand side of the stage in quite a big group?

laura
06-07-2004, 09:59 AM
dai che ci vediamo il faccione di csavié!

romanpetr
06-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Wow!It's started and they talking bout cheese with Zane..ha-ha! :D... first videoclip is standart Intergalactic,not live version.

paul jones
06-07-2004, 11:43 AM
oh no I've missed it :-(

I hope they will repeat it...

Parkey
06-07-2004, 12:11 PM
oh no I've missed it :-(

I hope they will repeat it...
I think they repeat it at 1am or something like that

paul jones
06-07-2004, 12:15 PM
I think they repeat it at 1am or something like that
it doesn't say on the listings but hopefully it will be or on another night this week

Parkey
06-07-2004, 12:17 PM
it doesn't say on the listings but hopefully it will be or on another night this week
They were asked when they were touring by the way and Ad Rock said they'd be in the UK in October

paul jones
06-07-2004, 12:17 PM
there's something else on tonight......9:30 - 10:30......' (something) BEASTIES' hmmmm.....it won't be Gonzo repeat but hmmmmmm.....could be worth looking at!

paul jones
06-07-2004, 12:19 PM
They were asked when they were touring by the way and Ad Rock said they'd be in the UK in October
October seems a loooooooooooong way away but thank fudge we have an idea at last!

romanpetr
06-07-2004, 01:01 PM
Oh,F*ck,f*ck,f*ck!I've just checked my videotape and that's have a spoilage - I've amazing picture of video,but I haven't any sounds from this show! F*ck my VIDEOTAPERECORDER! :mad: Sorry,I'm so upset :(

paul jones
06-07-2004, 02:10 PM
Oh,F*ck,f*ck,f*ck!I've just checked my videotape and that's have a spoilage - I've amazing picture of video,but I haven't any sounds from this show! F*ck my VIDEOTAPERECORDER! :mad: Sorry,I'm so upset :(
don't worry yet!......I'm hoping to catch a repeat and others have taped it so stay calm :-) we're here to help each other out :-)

romanpetr
06-07-2004, 02:43 PM
don't worry yet!......I'm hoping to catch a repeat and others have taped it so stay calm :-) we're here to help each other out :-)

Thank You,comrade! I respect it. (y)

timmie
06-07-2004, 03:32 PM
HEY PARKEY!!

AS you walked into the venue I went straight to the left hand side of the stage!!! right in front of the huge great speaker......wearing a grey new york knicks t-shirt. I was the one who shouted out "Is that a cup of tea your drinking MIke"...Im so chuffed they played that on radio one!!....

Parkey
06-08-2004, 12:45 PM
HEY PARKEY!!

AS you walked into the venue I went straight to the left hand side of the stage!!! right in front of the huge great speaker......wearing a grey new york knicks t-shirt. I was the one who shouted out "Is that a cup of tea your drinking MIke"...Im so chuffed they played that on radio one!!....
yeah it was you then! i was behind you to the right. within touchind distance... :D

im_country_mike
06-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by im_country_mike

I think I saw you at the gig! Were you down near the left hand side of the stage in quite a big group?

haha! yeah! that was me on the left with the big group! adrock touched my hand at the end! best day eva.