PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Vegas tickets. Administrator help?

coffinitup
06-09-2004, 12:39 PM
After this mornings unprofessional unorganized MESS, and the fact that they are no longer giving two tickets for each wristband, is there any way to get ONE more ticket?
One in our party did not make it in, due to the lack of proper planning.
This whole thing was handled very poorly, and any help would be appreciated.

BeastieBoys.com
06-09-2004, 12:41 PM
Sorry, you'll have to hit up MTV. We don't have any control over what went down, unfortunately.

Those things are always chaos, just look at the radiohead 2$Bill fiasco.

sorry to hear it didn't work out for you though...

coffinitup
06-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Sorry, you'll have to hit up MTV. We don't have any control over what went down, unfortunately.

Those things are always chaos, just look at the radiohead 2$Bill fiasco.

sorry to hear it didn't work out for you though...

Thanks, i appreciate your reply.

jacskelntn
06-09-2004, 12:58 PM
If you are looking for tickets for the 2$bill in vegas your last chance is at virgin megastore in the forum shops. today between 12.30 and 1.00 they are doing a raffle for tickets for the show. all you have to do is preorder the cd and you will get a ticket in the raffle. you have a good chance as not a whole lot of people know about it and they are giving away 20 wrist bands which will get you and a friend in to the show. They are also doing a raffle for the grand prize which is a meet and greet. so come down to virgin for your last chance for tickets.

kll
06-09-2004, 03:03 PM
After this mornings unprofessional unorganized MESS, and the fact that they are no longer giving two tickets for each wristband, is there any way to get ONE more ticket?
One in our party did not make it in, due to the lack of proper planning.
This whole thing was handled very poorly, and any help would be appreciated.
shut up. quit whining. a lot of us want to go to that show. be glad you got tickets yourself and you can tell the one in your group all about it when you get home...

coffinitup
06-09-2004, 04:32 PM
shut up. quit whining. a lot of us want to go to that show. be glad you got tickets yourself and you can tell the one in your group all about it when you get home...

nice post (n)

coffinitup
06-09-2004, 04:40 PM
If you are looking for tickets for the 2$bill in vegas your last chance is at virgin megastore in the forum shops. today between 12.30 and 1.00 they are doing a raffle for tickets for the show. all you have to do is preorder the cd and you will get a ticket in the raffle. you have a good chance as not a whole lot of people know about it and they are giving away 20 wrist bands which will get you and a friend in to the show. They are also doing a raffle for the grand prize which is a meet and greet. so come down to virgin for your last chance for tickets.
Thank you for that information.

i wish i would have known earlier, and that i didnt live 1 1/2 away.
But i do appreciate you passing on the info.
Thanks

coffinitup
06-10-2004, 11:32 AM

Actually, i took the one in my group (my husband) with me last night, and he was going to just hang out while we all went in and watched the show, BUT to our surprize, one of the nice people i had met the night before decided he would just give his ticket to us, since we were obviously bigger fans. It worked out beautiful, and my whole family got to see the Beastie Boys together. :)

alergictome
06-10-2004, 11:48 AM
I got in. Didnt get to tape as they switched the 2 ticket per person policy. 11 song set, maybe 45 min. So what cha want, inter g, pass the mic, ch check it out, triple trouble, open letter to nyc, 3 mcs, skills to pay the bills, and 3 more i cant think of. Show was great but i hope they'll bring back the instuments one day.I always thought that was what was great about the beasties, that they could veer from punk to funk and then to hip hop. As for getting the tickets, that in itself was absolute fucking stupidity. I wouldnt know where to start, if it was having a beer bottle thrown at my head by someone in the throbbing crowd, or getting jerked around on whether or not there were any tickets left. But getting the tickets was pure luck, and still pretty damn cool, i also saw alot of people that bought ebay tickets and parking lot tix getting turned away at the door cuz the tickets were bogus.

coffinitup
06-10-2004, 12:49 PM
I got in. Didnt get to tape as they switched the 2 ticket per person policy. 11 song set, maybe 45 min. So what cha want, inter g, pass the mic, ch check it out, triple trouble, open letter to nyc, 3 mcs, skills to pay the bills, and 3 more i cant think of. Show was great but i hope they'll bring back the instuments one day.I always thought that was what was great about the beasties, that they could veer from punk to funk and then to hip hop. As for getting the tickets, that in itself was absolute fucking stupidity. I wouldnt know where to start, if it was having a beer bottle thrown at my head by someone in the throbbing crowd, or getting jerked around on whether or not there were any tickets left. But getting the tickets was pure luck, and still pretty damn cool, i also saw alot of people that bought ebay tickets and parking lot tix getting turned away at the door cuz the tickets were bogus.

COOL that you got in!
Getting the tickets was a nightmare, but seeing the show made it all worh it, and i would do it all over again.

Dyno-mite
06-10-2004, 03:01 PM
Just curious...why was the short so short????

coffinitup
06-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Just curious...why was the short so short????

Why was what? :confused: