PDA

View Full Version : when will you provide

Nygel
06-10-2004, 02:42 PM
all those acapellas you spoke of? i think its been a while since the last time you said it'll be up soon..... it started around march or so.... now its june... soon isn't so soon anymore ehh?

minton
06-10-2004, 06:18 PM
New site up soon. And a capellas will follow.

Nygel
06-11-2004, 08:56 AM
eh.... why does it have to follow? why can't it come with?

tpk
06-11-2004, 09:23 AM
eh.... why does it have to follow? why can't it come with?don't question our powerful statements

romanpetr
06-11-2004, 10:00 AM
New site up soon. And a capellas will follow.

(y) Great! Soon I'll have one week of vacation and I would to remix something,like Triple Trouble or The Brouhaha...

BeastieBoys.com
06-11-2004, 10:15 AM
eh.... why does it have to follow? why can't it come with?

Because releasing these tracks officially comes with a lot of legal mumbo jumbo. And lawyers are paid by the hour, so it is going to take many, many hours.

Nygel
06-11-2004, 11:06 AM
if ya would have started when you first said it then it could be done...i don't give a damn about the new songs yet... i want some old classics.... unite, the move, car theif, professor booty...shit like that. hell. anything

BeastieBoys.com
06-11-2004, 12:10 PM
if ya would have started when you first said it then it could be done...i don't give a damn about the new songs yet... i want some old classics.... unite, the move, car theif, professor booty...shit like that. hell. anything

We don't control this. There are LEGAL issues that have been being worked on that were in fact "started when we first said it".

We're not talking about new or old a capellas, we're talking about all of them. It's not as simple as just letting people download them, as much as I wish it was.

Nygel
06-11-2004, 12:20 PM
..... so explain... whats gotto be done? and could it be done within the next few weeks? or is that out of the question?

BeastieBoys.com
06-11-2004, 12:26 PM
..... so explain... whats gotto be done? and could it be done within the next few weeks? or is that out of the question?

Prolly a month out. But hopefully sooner....