PDA

View Full Version : what's going ON!

discodistortion
06-11-2004, 07:08 PM
i haven't been here in a while. i first got on the board about two years ago, when things were cooler... i've been back for about a week now, and i see posts being deleted right and left. what's the deal...? also, wasn't there a tibet forum? and a bs2000 forum?

tpk
06-11-2004, 07:36 PM
hey,

well.. the reason for why some topics are getting deleted etc. is because of the huge amount of people who have come here and in the last couple of weeks due to the new beastie boys release. and people as on the board, including us admins panic when seeing like 5 threads all having the same content or same questions. and we want to keep it as clean as possible. and no, nothing has been deleted that deserves to be kept and read by public visitors to the board.

tibet forum is still there but combined with other related forums into one forum "The Milarepa Fund".

BS2000 forum is no longer here since i would assume such forum at this time around would get maybe 5 posts a week. just messy. if BS2000 goes back on track, so does the forum.