PDA

View Full Version : My Opinion on Vegas

Jroberts
06-11-2004, 10:44 PM
The b-boys threw a pretty shitty show. They didn't even wear matching costumes. I didn't wait in line for an hour to watch some idiots wearing mismatched clothes. Those commies should go back to China.

spacemonkey
06-11-2004, 10:47 PM
uhhhhhhmmmm

mmmmmhhhhhhhh

yeahhh

mikeC
06-11-2004, 10:47 PM
no matching costumes???? damn, why even bother making music if you dont have the proper wardrobe?!???!?

Mr. Boomin'Granny
06-11-2004, 10:49 PM
exactly! take me back to the time of the osmonds and the jackson 5!

sethomas
06-11-2004, 10:50 PM
The b-boys threw a pretty shitty show. They didn't even wear matching costumes. I didn't wait in line for an hour to watch some idiots wearing mismatched clothes. Those commies should go back to China.

an hour an line. oh my gawwwd. what an outrage.

im guessing he is just teasin...but id much rather see the boys in their street clothes rather in team uniform...

coffinitup
06-11-2004, 10:52 PM

You have GOT to be kidding! :confused:

BobDobilina
06-15-2004, 10:55 PM
I really don't care if they had matching outfits or not because it would have been nice to have SEEN THE SHOW and not have dropped $250 to fly from KC with a buddy only to arrive at the theater at the realistic time of 6am to find out THEY ALREADY HANDED OUT THE TIX HOURS BEFORE TO ALL OF THE IDIOTS THAT HAD TO SIT THERE ALL NIGHT EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE ASKED NOT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and at 7am the cops were there to start arresting everybody that wouldn't leave EVEN THOUGH THAT IS WHEN THE LINE WAS TO START FORMING. AND, to those people on the message board that organized a bunch of people to meet the night before at some taco place, I hope you all got tix because you were a part of screwing it up for a bunch of other people that didn't want to waste an entire night sitting on their butts in one of the greatest cities in the world. Anyway, I am sure the concert was awsome will not miss them when they tour the midwest but it would have been nice to have a cool experience to tell everyone about back home.

P.S.-The new album is good except when the Beasties think I give a shit about there political feelings. I am a Bush backer and a good American that uses my head to dictate my political positions and not any person/band with a mic in front of there face. The Beasties and some their fans need to realize that.

coffinitup
06-15-2004, 11:01 PM
P.S.-The new album is good except when the Beasties think I give a shit about there political feelings. I am a Bush backer and a good American that uses my head to dictate my political positions and not any person/band with a mic in front of there face. The Beasties and some their fans need to realize that.

(n)

BeastieBau
06-15-2004, 11:13 PM
P.S.-The new album is good except when the Beasties think I give a shit about there political feelings. I am a Bush backer and a good American that uses my head to dictate my political positions and not any person/band with a mic in front of there face. The Beasties and some their fans need to realize that.[/QUOTE]

So if you disagree with bush's decisions you don't use your head and are not a good american. Fuck you (n)

BobDobilina
06-15-2004, 11:13 PM
Typical way of responding coffinitup. Most people that support artists that babble about politics and bash our government and country have no answers themselves. It is the cool (also see ignorant) thing to bash on Bush right now about problems in the world. The Beasties and their listeners that like this side of them are just following the heard. MooO

coffinitup
06-16-2004, 12:06 AM
Typical way of responding coffinitup ....
are just following the heard. MooO

that would be *herd* (n)

dublirie
06-16-2004, 12:18 AM
are you into fashion or the beasties? Matchin clothes? Does your crew go out with the same shit on??? They always look stylee....cooler then barrington levy!!!!!!!!! Word

DthatsME
06-16-2004, 12:50 AM
are you into fashion or the beasties? Matchin clothes? Does your crew go out with the same shit on??? They always look stylee....cooler then barrington levy!!!!!!!!! Word

very few people are cooler than barrington levy.

GZNUTZ
06-16-2004, 12:52 AM
Who is bashing Bush about the problems of the world? I fucking hate Bush because of the problems in the U.S. I fucking hate Bush because he has made me embarassed to be an American. I fucking hate Bush because he has raped me of my constitutional rights (ever heard of the patriot act). I hate Bush not because the Beastie Boys hate him. I fucking hate him because I love America and I want it back!!

and if you don't like it then, HEY FUCK YOU!!

coffinitup
06-16-2004, 12:56 AM
Who is bashing Bush about the problems of the world? I fucking hate Bush because of the problems in the U.S. I fucking hate Bush because he has made me embarassed to be an American. I fucking hate Bush because he has raped me of my constitutional rights (ever heard of the patriot act). I hate Bush not because the Beastie Boys hate him. I fucking hate him because I love America and I want it back!!

and if you don't like it then, HEY FUCK YOU!!

CALM down! i think KC boy has gone to bed. He's hardly worth the effort anyway.