PDA

View Full Version : The Boys do it again @ BFD!

SoupedUpSucker
06-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Are you kiding me? Unbelievable! Once again the Beasties are the heart of the entire festival. Kinda Similar to years back during LaLaPalooza at the Shoreline when the Boys stole the show then too. I had a great time and hope other beastie heads did as well. I saw some guys wearing baseball jersey's with BBOYS on the front and on the back was the number 5 with Boroughs as if it was the last name...pretty cool! I didn't see them selling those at the concert. Does anyone know where to get one?

iLL kID
06-14-2004, 09:21 AM
THATS AWSOME BUT TELL US MORE ABOUT THE SHOW. HOW DID ALL THOSE ROCK FANS FEEL ABOUT THE HIP HOP?

sierradream36
06-14-2004, 10:14 AM
This may sound bad but I couldn't afford a ticket to that show so on Friday I posted an ad on a local site here in the Bay Area and asked if anyone had a free ticket to give to a hot chick (me ;-) Within an hour a great guy delivered a ticket to me at my place of work...reserved seat to boot! I drove to Shoreline by myself and totally got my freak on to the Boys. Two girls beside me had to move to another row to let me have my space. Tho Boys sounded so good and so tight...the last time I saw them was at House of Blues in Vegas and this time they were just so tight. I wish it could have lasted longer because I was blissed out with them. The look great and they still have the beats and to my surprise, I think their latest album is going to smoke! As for the rock fans...everyone was chanting for the Beasties...I totally think they took that show!