PDA

View Full Version : Time of launch?

Trond E
06-15-2004, 12:38 AM
When will the new website be launced (central european time)?

Mr Films
06-15-2004, 12:41 AM
at approximately "shut up and be patient" your time.

Trond E
06-15-2004, 12:59 AM
Haha (y) But still, I'd like to know. Then I can check back at the exact launch time, instead of checking the site every 15 minutes.

To minton and beastieboys.com: Tell tpk to stay at home 'cause we don't want any wire tripping or Coca-Cola spilling the day you're launching the site :D

Mr Films
06-15-2004, 01:06 AM
man, I'm excited like it's fuckin christmas morning.

new album, new site!

but more importantly, NEW BEASTIE BOYS ALBUM.

man, never thought this day would come.

jambon
06-15-2004, 06:58 AM
ok now i'm bored and annoyed

minton
06-15-2004, 09:08 AM
To minton and beastieboys.com: Tell tpk to stay at home 'cause we don't want any wire tripping or Coca-Cola spilling the day you're launching the site :D

Heh, will do. He's cool though, I'm sure he'll keep his distance this time.

BeastieBoys.com
06-15-2004, 11:50 AM
Sorry guys, launch may not even happen today. But you've seen most of what we're re-launching, just a few new content additions and such.

The vault and a capella stuff is phase II, cuz the Bboys camp is very busy with release-related stuff, and they need to be highly involved in both those projects.

KingPsyz
06-15-2004, 11:55 AM
the justin is not suprised
it's sorta expected that everything beastie come grossly overdue and out of date
just like it says on grand royal issue #2

stoffel79
06-15-2004, 12:20 PM
the justin is not suprised
it's sorta expected that everything beastie come grossly overdue and out of date
just like it says on grand royal issue #2

(y) :D

why do they even bother
actualy i was amazed to see that the CD made it to the shops in time

stoffel79
06-15-2004, 12:22 PM
Sorry guys, launch may not even happen today. But you've seen most of what we're re-launching, just a few new content additions and such.

The vault and a capella stuff is phase II, cuz the Bboys camp is very busy with release-related stuff, and they need to be highly involved in both those projects.

WHy do you even bother with giving out dates
when you never can keep them
luckely you don't have a real job

KingPsyz
06-15-2004, 12:26 PM
(y) :D

why do they even bother
actualy i was amazed to see that the CD made it to the shops in time
don't get me wrong, it's part of the charm of the beastie boys and the community.
at least when stuff does come out it's usually well worth the extended wait.
but i also know better than to hold this site to being on time with updates. :D

MarkedCube
06-15-2004, 01:14 PM
What is this the 3rd design in less then a year, you people are spoiled go listen TT5B 32 more times, a day should pass by then.

Brother McDuff
06-16-2004, 09:43 PM
WHy do you even bother with giving out dates
when you never can keep them
luckely you don't have a real job

Show a little respect. There's a lot more to life than BeastieBoys.com, at least for most people (including the administators.) Be happy with what they've given us thus far. It's called GRATITUDE! (and that's right.)

stoffel79
06-17-2004, 10:25 AM
Show a little respect. There's a lot more to life than BeastieBoys.com, at least for most people (including the administators.) Be happy with what they've given us thus far. It's called GRATITUDE! (and that's right.)

why?
they don't give me any respect either, they take us for fools