PDA

View Full Version : Mohamed Atta, Beastie Boys fan?

mcmonkey
06-17-2004, 08:24 AM
Top 10 Things You Never Knew About Mohamed Atta

NUMBER 9: Mohamed Atta, Beastie Boys fan.

Atta often listened to them non-stop.

"One time I got mad cause he broke one of my knick-knacks, so I snapped his CD's in half," said Amanda Keller, his erstwhile American girlfriend. "I broke all of his CD's, cause they drove me crazy, he played the `Beastie Boys' nonstop."

In the aftermath of the argument, Atta told her why he was such a big fan. "He told me about this girl he'd dated in France, that had his son," said Keller. "He didn't tell anyone else about that, for some reason he felt he could spill his guts to me. His son was like nine, he said. He said his son was the reason he liked the Beastie Boys so much, cause they were his son's favorite band."

e'ryone loves the b-boys...

Rich Cheney
06-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Where is that from?

dansemy
06-17-2004, 10:22 AM
I bet his favorite song was "fight for your right"...
or maybe "hold it now, hit it", "time to get ill", "pow", "tough guy", or "putting shame in your game"?
no, on second thought, of course, it had to be "sabotage"

King Schmaltz
06-17-2004, 10:23 AM
Where is that from?

He pulled it out his ass!

mcmonkey
06-17-2004, 10:38 AM
He pulled it out his ass!
actually, your mom pulled it out of my ass!

http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/archive/scoop/stories/52/24/200406101523.03f7809a.html

by way of:

http://www.unansweredquestions.org

NUMBER 8. Mohamed Atta, Islamic Party Animal

"Atta and his crew were always flush with lots and lots of money," said Stephanie Frederickson, a 50-year old housewife and foster mother who with her husband lived right next door to Atta's apartment. "Those guys were all really party animals."

During their brief time together, Amanda and Atta went out almost every night, she said, and were part of a social scene at clubs like Margarita Maggie's in Sarasota. "When we went out we would meet pilots from Africa, Germany, and there were always lots of Arabs."

In fact, Atta was a heavy drinker, snorted coke, was a stylish dresser and wore enough expensive gold jewelry that a waitress in Venice thought he might be in the Mob.

NUMBER 7. Mohamed Atta liked pork chops.

"Islamic fundamentalist" Mohamed Atta loved pork chops, according to former girlfriend Amanda Keller. In fact, she said this was 'fanatical Islamo-fascist' Atta's one endearing trait.

Devout Muslims don't eat pork, do they?

King Schmaltz
06-17-2004, 10:42 AM
Hmmm... Interesting. If true, how's'about that for irony? Headline should read: "Militant Islamic Fundamentalist Big Fan of Jewish/Irish/Italian Secular Rap Group from United States"

YoungRemy
06-17-2004, 10:43 AM
my vote for Atta's favorite song:

"Song for the man"
What makes you feel
And why you gotta' be
Like you got the right
To look her up and down
What makes this world
So sick and evil
I know you don't know

What makes you feel
Like you got whip appeal
Who made you the judge an jury
Ain't you never heard of privacy
What makes this world
So sick and evil
You figure it out
You figure it out

You figure it out

YoungRemy
06-17-2004, 10:47 AM
maybe since he is in the land of milk and honey with Allah and his virgins, he should put in track #12 on the new album and listen to this line:

"Since 911 we're still livin'
And lovin' life we've been given
Ain't nothing gonna take that away from us
Were lookin' pretty and gritty 'cause in the city we trust"

mcmonkey
06-17-2004, 10:56 AM
i hear they G.W.B.'s favorite band, aussi....

Atta and W. - the music brings them together.

oh! and Saddam and bin Laden - they listen to it together while co-conspiring the attacks of 9/11.

you din't know Saddam planned all that? and he had the ideas for Star Wars and everything?

icepick
08-12-2004, 11:07 AM
Where is that from?

http://www.breakfornews.com/Mohammed-Atta.htm

see #50