PDA

View Full Version : FAQ

Rodie
06-28-2004, 10:33 AM
Hey I like the FAQ a lot, but I think it is really annoying how everytime you click a new question it goes to the top of the page... can you fix this? Also the sasquatch link doesn't work, but that's an offsite link, so I don't know what the deal with that is, I figured I'd just let you know. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

P.S. Also I think in the album cover section you should add "Who is the guy on the cover of Ill Communication."

NicRN77
06-28-2004, 11:44 AM
Thanks for posting the FAQ section. Now hopefully the newbies will actually read it!

dromedary
06-28-2004, 11:52 AM
Hey I like the FAQ a lot, but I think it is really annoying how everytime you click a new question it goes to the top of the page... can you fix this?

yes. yes we can.

and we just did.

Rodie
06-28-2004, 12:43 PM
Awesome, much better, thanks! (y)

minton
06-28-2004, 02:41 PM
P.S. Also I think in the album cover section you should add "Who is the guy on the cover of Ill Communication."

I'll add that to the list and try and get an answer up for it.

alcamus
12-11-2004, 04:20 PM
Good. Now what about the "Sasquatch is on the hunt! Will he find the Beastie Boys?" link found in the "Tour" Section. Did that ever work? What was it supposed to link to? I know everyone's tired of the Yeti reference, but I'd still link to know what's up with this link.

Also, how about removing some of the older news from the homepage like voter registration, Beastie Boys on TV, Be a Cameraman at MSG, etc. I think it would make the home page look better. Plus, I think the "Tour", "Latest News" and "Welcom" sections on the homepage would look better lined up horizontally; same with the "Poll" and "Recent Topics" sections toward the bottom.

minton
12-12-2004, 07:31 AM
All noted, and on the agenda. Thanks.

happy.ness
12-12-2004, 01:36 PM
All noted, and on the agenda. Thanks.

Minton, I think you should clear your PM box, taronga sheep has a message for you ;)

minton
12-14-2004, 07:46 PM
Minton, I think you should clear your PM box, taronga sheep has a message for you ;)

Cleared. PM away if anyone wanted to PM me.

Mic-Logic
12-14-2004, 08:20 PM
Yo nigga, what's been happening?

minton
12-16-2004, 02:21 AM
Yo nigga, what's been happening?

Been on vacation in Japan, back now. My PM box ws out of control while I was away. As was my email and cell phone outage. So it was a real vacation.

Back on track now.

Mic-Logic
12-16-2004, 09:06 PM
Been on vacation in Japan, back now. My PM box ws out of control while I was away. As was my email and cell phone outage. So it was a real vacation.

Back on track now.

Check your PM's. :)

Bronx
01-23-2005, 06:48 PM
does anyone know how to post them? :confused:

Friis gal
02-21-2005, 12:43 PM
does anyone know how to post them? :confused:

klik on the persons name and klik "send PM" ore some thing :p