PDA

View Full Version : rollingstone cover

hot ken
06-29-2004, 09:07 AM
i can't understand why rollingstone haven't put the beastie boys on the
cover yet, i'm sure i read they were doing that along with a feature
hopefully it's the next issue, perhaps they pushed it back because of the
ray charles tribute (which is understandable) but other magazines such
as NME seem to have missed out on running a feature as well, they got single of the week, good live review and an excellant album review so what
happened?? - anybody got any info or thoughts on this matter?

TheWedge
06-29-2004, 10:29 AM
Rolling Stone = garbage

They gave TT5B a good review though, so I will try and be less harsh on them in the future.
;)

bwclassic
06-29-2004, 10:56 AM
TYour right they probably pushed it back cos of the Ray Charles tribute...all i'm saying is they better be on the cover with a big story i'm sick of all this D12 and Usher stuff...even though i respect them in their own senses.

-classic

paulb
06-29-2004, 12:15 PM
ya, hopefully Beasties do another RS cover again

Deep_Sea_Rain
06-29-2004, 02:03 PM
There is supposed to be a nice long Beastie Boys article in an upcoming Rolling Stone, but I never heard anything about a cover.

Auton
06-29-2004, 02:21 PM
Rolling Stone still sucks

FittenTrimMC
06-29-2004, 04:27 PM
Rolling Stone should give the Beasties a cover, but it can wait until the tour starts up.

RockGurl007
07-20-2004, 07:30 AM
no no no that magazine is for young ppls and teens. they do not want to see some old-rappin' lunatics on the cover. Think about it, they're on weed, they're dads, and they rap? Pah lease! OMG stop beastie boys, get a life, your own, stop copying eminem. They're more like divas. They can be go to the wwe and apply for the diva application. Eminem is more of a man then they'll ever be.

RockGurl007
07-20-2004, 07:31 AM
*They can go and get a diva application over at the WWE headquarters. I am 99.99% sure that they'd get in!

adrockgirl
07-27-2004, 07:31 PM
i am glad i saw this thread, i was wondering about this very question today at work, when i had nothing to do. i have no life.

liberty_a320
07-27-2004, 08:57 PM
no no no that magazine is for young ppls and teens. they do not want to see some old-rappin' lunatics on the cover. Think about it, they're on weed, they're dads, and they rap? Pah lease! OMG stop beastie boys, get a life, your own, stop copying eminem. They're more like divas. They can be go to the wwe and apply for the diva application. Eminem is more of a man then they'll ever be.

:confused:
You idiot, they've already been on the cover of Rolling Stone three times. And why are you on this board, anyway?

Gabriely
07-30-2004, 07:36 PM
LINDSAY LOHAN?
oh please...RS is not more on music....it is about what is POP...D12, Usher, Beyonce....RS sucks...I think it is tryin to be worst then MTV... :rolleyes:
Beastie Boys donn need it...

mcaismyhero
07-30-2004, 09:55 PM
Rolling Stone is the gayest magizine on the face of the planet (besides Out magazine I guess).