PDA

View Full Version : Lyrics

simsdog
06-30-2004, 08:33 AM
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I just did a search and couldn't turn up anything. Just looking for a link to the lyrics for the new joint on the bb.com site. Can anyone tell me where to find them?

Thanks.

ScarySquirrel
06-30-2004, 10:23 AM
Inside your CD case or album cover for starters. That's where I found mine.

dromedary
06-30-2004, 11:26 AM
The lyrics to TT5B haven't been input into the database yet.

Lyrics for the other records can be found through the Discography section of the Audio page:
http://www.beastieboys.com/audio.php

tpk
06-30-2004, 02:01 PM
and on that note

a more up-to-date enhanced lyric database will appear in the near future. we're working on that.

minton
06-30-2004, 06:43 PM
An ill one, at that. A lot of what's in the DB at the moment is wrong or incomplete, too. We'll get to that, word TPK.

dave790
07-04-2004, 07:26 AM
great job on the site so far (y)

lookin forward to the lyrics page, will there be lyrics for ALL the songs though. like at the moment lets say on pauls boutique there aint no lyrics for sounds of science of the bouillabaisse ect and what bout the bsides and shit (eg skills to pay the bills)?

jus wandrin if your doing up the lyrics that are up now or putting up all of them?

keep up the good work

dave

tpk
07-04-2004, 02:18 PM
great job on the site so far (y)

lookin forward to the lyrics page, will there be lyrics for ALL the songs though. like at the moment lets say on pauls boutique there aint no lyrics for sounds of science of the bouillabaisse ect and what bout the bsides and shit (eg skills to pay the bills)?

jus wandrin if your doing up the lyrics that are up now or putting up all of them?

keep up the good work

daveman we will put all the lyrics up there. even the word "POW!" on the song Pow. and samples etc etc. b-sides? yeah all b-sides as well.

word.

minton
07-04-2004, 11:56 PM
even the word "POW!" on the song Pow.

Heh. Awesome. :D

Laver1969
07-05-2004, 12:03 AM
even POW?

and Honky Rink too? ;)

tpk
07-05-2004, 07:30 AM
even POW?