PDA

View Full Version : chinese food

jabumbo
06-30-2004, 10:20 AM
2 days in a row, someone has brought this delicious chinese food back into the office for lunch, and i cant help myself but druel about it...

i absolutely love to eat the stuff, and im really big on their spicy foods...almost every trip to the chinese restaurant i get pork or shrimp in a spicy sauce. occasionally i get chicken with cashews...buts thats the limit right there...

dudeglove
06-30-2004, 02:19 PM
Out of all chinese food I really love Chicken/Beef Szechuan (Say-Shwan i think) which is spicy but really tasty. Also Honey Chilli Chicken which is deep fried chicken in honey and chilli and is absolutely mouth watering.

Burnout18
06-30-2004, 03:10 PM
oo i love the General Tso's chicken along with some pork fried rice :D

ms.peachy
06-30-2004, 03:25 PM
Chinese takeaway in London sucks ass, for the most part. I mean if you actually go to Chinatown to a restaurant you can get a lovely meal but the take out places, ugh. They seem to miss the point altogether over here. Chines food should be inexpensive, fast, tasty and preferrably delivered. Here, it's expensive, slow, bland and half the places don't deliver. What is the bloody point of all that, then?

jabumbo
07-01-2004, 10:29 AM
my roommate and I during the last school year would occasionally pair up an order of 3 or 4 lunch specials and that way we could eat for a couple days, and we could get the bonus soup or entree that would come with orders over a certain price.

not all places here deliver either, i know the one closest to my house dosnt....but then again, its pretyy bad in there.

like2_drink
07-08-2004, 02:36 PM
I like most chinese food around here , but they never seem to have anything real spicey (n) - and they dont deliver , i didnt think they would normally ,but now i know differently im pissed :mad: lol

paulk
07-08-2004, 02:40 PM
What about Thai food then? Them pad thai--exquisite!

Extra Cheese
07-08-2004, 03:17 PM
theres this chinese/cuban place in the city that is Mmm Mmm good

paulk
07-08-2004, 03:32 PM
Chinese/Cuban? Like fusion cuisine or something?

What's its name? Tell us more.

brooklyn_bred
07-09-2004, 12:50 AM
what ya'll know about pork fried rice and chicken wings with a free egg roll.. thats ghetto chinese for ya ass

paulk
07-09-2004, 08:00 PM
what ya'll know about pork fried rice and chicken wings with a free egg roll.. thats ghetto chinese for ya ass

huh?

jabumbo
07-10-2004, 10:35 PM
i was going to ask the same thing....and im not a big fan of the chinise chicken wing things or egg rolls...

cosmo105
07-11-2004, 10:59 AM
What about Thai food then? Them pad thai--exquisite!
(y)
we had a huge spill of teryaki and soy sauce at my store a couple of months back. apparently a shelf gave out in the middle of the night, and the manager walked in to see a seeping puddle of brown goo on the ground...it splattered across everything, and it still isn't completely cleaned up. it was horrible. the stench...ohhh god. anyway, this was months ago, and i still haven't been able to eat chinese since. the thought of soy sauce makes me gag.

jabumbo
07-11-2004, 03:35 PM
the thought of you not wanting to eat chinese food makes me gag...

cosmo105
07-11-2004, 08:08 PM
that's not what your mom was gagging about last night :cool:
OHHH BURN

Mr. Boomin'Granny
07-11-2004, 09:28 PM
\m/ GENERAL TSO'S CHCKEN FOR LIFE \m/

jabumbo
07-12-2004, 11:21 AM
that's not what your mom was gagging about last night :cool:
OHHH BURN

you were hanging out with my mom? weirdo... no wonder she was so tired...

and it seems like everyone i know will eat general tso...its like a standard item that is ordered at least once during any stop and the restaurant with more than 2 people