PDA

View Full Version : MODS

BowieCokeMirror
07-01-2004, 04:40 PM
nice you did the FAQ and all, but wouldnt it be more professional to keep the curse words out of it? some of us have the edited version of the beastie boys cd's and there is a reason for that.

thanks for your consideration,
BCM

sure shooter
07-01-2004, 05:56 PM
Fuck that

CrankItUp!
07-01-2004, 06:03 PM
yeah phuck those phuckers !!!

tpk
07-01-2004, 07:10 PM
hey

first off, what mods?

anyway, i never got the idea of curse words being so bad. i think it's just words that put a more extreme mark on things. which can be good.

so i have no plans on removing any. if people tend to get annoyed by it i guess we could spend our time on finding those "bad" words and removing them and say things like "mix master mike is awesome!" instead of "mixmaster mike is the shit". but to me and to most others it's no big deal. i don't get why someone can get offended by it. it's not like anyone on here is angry with you.

minton
07-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Hey, TPK, lets write up some code that censors it when a button is clicked so there's like a clean version, and an explicit version. We'll get right onto it.

Nygel
07-01-2004, 11:40 PM
in a world gone mad.......

mikedzlilfreak
07-02-2004, 12:08 AM
uhhh i dont get it? lol in a world gone mad.i love that song.

i love michael louuis diamond(mike d)

tpk
07-02-2004, 09:02 AM
Hey, TPK, lets write up some code that censors it when a button is clicked so there's like a clean version, and an explicit version. We'll get right onto it.haha for real?

if so i'd assume we'd do it as a joke right? and if we do it we should add no-point curse words everywhere on the explicit version.

Who are Beastie Boys? FUck! etc..

and yeah i'm kidding.

minton
07-02-2004, 11:57 PM
haha for real?

if so i'd assume we'd do it as a joke right? and if we do it we should add no-point curse words everywhere on the explicit version.

Who are Beastie Boys? FUck! etc..

and yeah i'm kidding.

Heh. Only joking. I mean we could add a censor button. But c'mon!

tpk
07-03-2004, 09:06 AM
yeah viva el revolutión