PDA

View Full Version : $2 b!ll concert remixes

mikedzlilfreak
07-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Dudes!!!!!How many of yall liked what mIx mAsTeR MikE was doing on the turn tables?!?!?!? i hated that shit when he fucked around with !ntergalactic.Imean mikeD (i thinked) actually liked the remixes but for adrock n mca,well....Adrock was lost?!It made me madd i dont wanna hear these just blaze remixes!?!?!?! I dont know,maybe i just got sumpthing uo my ass,but who knows....well mca was dieng on stage too....

WELL im KIndA A high HiTER, but i like what AdRock said"good thing it was only 2 dollars!!"....

My BIGGEST thing bout that show was miked he is so beautiful and
he was so alive in the show. IT WAS RAW.

l LoVe mIcHaEl lOuIs dIaMoNd !!

moww
07-01-2004, 11:46 PM
wow

mikedzlilfreak
07-01-2004, 11:57 PM
dude thats all u say?wow?!?!?!?! listen to me mann dont u agree?

moww
07-02-2004, 12:56 AM
Naw I'm sorry, I haven't even seen it but I'm a big fan of when artists mix their stuff up during live performances. I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree.

mikedzlilfreak
07-02-2004, 01:00 AM
its coo disagree all u want but i think u see this u will be a lil insulted in how mix master mike makes the bboys look

i love miked !

Uru-Nitro
07-02-2004, 05:35 AM
MMM is the fucking shit. the beastie boys can't sing sure shot or so watcha want with the album music for more than 10 years.. people would be bored. I LIKE A LOT when mix master brings new things. you can't expect what would happen in each moment... this is the reason the beasties' live shows are so appreciated and shared all around the net... if you listen an Eminem (for example) live show it's just THE SAME as in the album.
I won't travel all across europe to see their tour if I would listen the same stuff as in the cd.

and be sure that the beasties know all what MMM is doing in each song.

KRS
07-02-2004, 02:09 PM
MMM might have ruined Pass the Mic, but Mike D himself clearly liked what MMM was doing - so much so that he called him a genius at the end.

mikedzlilfreak - you should read the other thread ("MMM Must Go" or something). The debate is endless - most people like MMM's skills, but there is some agreement that he does go a little too far sometimes and that messes up the flow a little.

mikedzlilfreak
07-02-2004, 03:16 PM
diude im not saying mmm should be goin but did u see the way mca mik n adrock were fliching?I mean dude they were lost n i get what u mean about the whole thing getting boring if they kept it the same but didnt u get pissed when u herd bboys tryna find there place in the song.Like the jay z song was okay with it.But when they played that missy eliot one.I forgot all thew words n was lost.well i see whatcha yall mean but i beg to differ. lata!

CraftyLady6
07-02-2004, 03:20 PM
I liked the remixes. It was interesting to see what kind of beats could be worked in behind the lyrics and the reactions it drew from the Bboys were fun to watch. And if it all sounded just like the albums, well, that'd get a little stale now wouldn't it? Particularly since some of those albums have been out for over a decade. And concerning the mistakes made, as (I think it was) Adrock said, "Good thing it's only $2."

mikedzlilfreak
07-02-2004, 03:27 PM
naw man adrock was cute saying that thank god it was only $2

dude i wish i could have actually gone.Ey if anybody did like actually go did the bboys come out again wen they was screaming theuer name after the show?

MarkedCube
07-03-2004, 08:00 PM
I don't know what you guys are complaining about. The $2 Bill show was one of their greatest performances, they were alive with so much energy. I know MCA complained in the later half of Sure Shot, and there was little complaining (I didn't catch it all) during Intergalactic where Mike D said "We're all family." Adrock was joking around when he said "Thank God it was only 2 dollars," stop taking things serious. All 3 of them including MMM did a great job, did you hear the scratches during Right Right Now Now, those scratches should of been in the album.

MsCosmicGarden
08-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Hey dude awesome job with the three remixes you have on your website AAA+

Ps: It was easy to upload and listen to the music fast kewl re:website...can you remix KISS tunes? (wink) :D (lol)

DJ BC
08-06-2004, 03:03 PM
:p

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

I admit that I, too, am wildly in love with "Michael Louis Diamond"... I mean Clarence.

Off to write "I heart Mike D" on my math notebook now.