PDA

View Full Version : Best Alcohol Mixes

Leipziger
07-05-2004, 10:58 AM
'Cheeky Vimto' is a must for any social occasion. A double measure of port and a bottle of blue WKD. Voila! One kick ass drink that tastes just like the sweet nectar that is Vimto!

Leip

intergalactic
07-05-2004, 11:43 AM
Classic, Jack and Coke!

Mr. Boomin'Granny
07-05-2004, 11:44 AM
Classic, Jack and Coke!

(y)

Burnout18
07-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Bacardi RAz and Sprite REmix

HEIRESS
07-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Gin and Gingerale is pretty good

My favorite drink in the entire world is a Chi Chi

and Im proud to say it

phonix
07-06-2004, 11:21 PM
hmm let's see... Only mixed drink I usually drink is Bacardi 151 and fruit punch or Everclear and fruit punch.
other then that I just take shots of Rum and wash it down with some ice cold coke.

cooky_puss
07-06-2004, 11:34 PM
"Redheaded Slut"

Jager, peach schnapps and cran juice shaken over ice and strained into shot glass. Taste like fruit punch

like2_drink
07-06-2004, 11:53 PM
All out rum and coke , I'm tryin to find good drinks , and dont wanna waste the liquor so keep posting (y) has anyone tried the brass monkey drink ( i dont need to know how to make it 1/4 rum 1/vod 1/2 orange juice so yas say ) is it any good?

ms.peachy
07-07-2004, 12:32 PM
Amaretto was on sale so I bought a bottle. Am sipping a touch of it now with fresh OJ. I believe the actual name of this cocktail is a 'bocce ball'.

Yusuf
07-08-2004, 08:01 AM
Cuba Libre:

Ice,
4cl. Havanna Club Rum (3 years old)
2cl. Fresh lime juice
and Coke in a Longdrink glass................

my Favorite :rolleyes:

HEIRESS
07-08-2004, 06:54 PM
oh and Amarula on the rocks or poured over cheese cake or ice cream is goddamn heavenly

paulk
07-08-2004, 08:46 PM
Rum and plain grapefruit juice.

Pootytang
07-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Vodka and Red Bull Energy drink or,
Jaga and Red Bull.

The Vodka is mixed more for sipping as where the Jaga mix is made for shooting.

Enjoy.

brooklyn_bred
07-09-2004, 12:47 AM
cranberry juice and vodka

dudeglove
07-09-2004, 11:54 AM
A Whiskey Sour is great, if you've got a cold or flu its fucking awesome. Its a mixture of lemon, whiskey, ice and honey all kind of crushed and blended together. If you can make it right, it tastes divine.

Logitek
07-10-2004, 02:23 AM
i second the Whiskey Sour comment.

if i'm drinking to get drunk, i like to make Sake Screwdrivers; just like a regular Screwdriver, but replace the Vodka with Sake.

if i'm drinking just to drink, i like Martinis, myself. :)

Odie
07-10-2004, 03:15 AM
Jack D and the Dr P

Nectar of ye Gods.

zippo
07-15-2004, 03:57 PM
banana daiquiri

Gareth
07-15-2004, 11:45 PM
canadian club and ginger ale.

i'm not man enough to drink the old CC on its own.

jabumbo
07-16-2004, 11:02 AM
various mixes with either limeade or pink lemonade are quite tasty.

has anyone ever had a redeye? (beer and tomato juice)

bradstar
07-20-2004, 08:29 AM
Vodka Skittles

u need lotsa vody
and skittles

pour vodka into jug add skittles and leave in the fridge overnight

nex day drain out skittles (whats left of em) and pour the coloured vodka into a glass with ice= the sweetest tasting vodka ever!

+ if u eat the skittles .....hmm well lets just say they soak up the vodka nicely

jabumbo
07-20-2004, 11:15 AM
Vodka Skittles

u need lotsa vody
and skittles

pour vodka into jug add skittles and leave in the fridge overnight

nex day drain out skittles (whats left of em) and pour the coloured vodka into a glass with ice= the sweetest tasting vodka ever!

+ if u eat the skittles .....hmm well lets just say they soak up the vodka nicely

my friends do that with gummy bears all the time...one time they let one soak in some 151 for like a week straight...i think it was even too potent to eat...

pia
07-22-2004, 04:53 AM
caipirinha
ginger ale with whiskey
cointreau with hot chocolate is really really good

kingobeer
07-27-2004, 06:21 AM
various mixes with either limeade or pink lemonade are quite tasty.

has anyone ever had a redeye? (beer and tomato juice)

good for hang-over (y)

jabumbo
07-27-2004, 08:35 AM
good for hang-over (y)

the red eye? yeah, i would imagine so with the tomato juice...i know a lot of people who drink boody marys in the wake of a hangover...

pinapple juice is also a good choice...i think any sweet/tangy juice goes well with a mix...

like2_drink
07-27-2004, 10:31 PM
any body who reads this answer me

does jack.d. taste good? - whats it taste like?

im goin away for a few days and im gonna buy a quart of it so i gotta know lol

and what does it go good with incase i gotta blend it in with coke or somethin

jabumbo
07-28-2004, 11:42 AM
i dont really care for it a lot, but its not bad...

i know lots of people who drink it with coke...so you could try that...but dont go by my word...im only 20 and i dont really drink more than the occasional house party

deita
07-28-2004, 01:51 PM
Personally, Jack D is nasty, Southern Comfort is a little more tolerable, but if you want to enjoy a whiskey, I recommend Yukon[sp] Jack and grapefruit juice :)

Cleetis
07-28-2004, 01:57 PM
Classic, Jack and Coke!

That's Rye and Coke in Canada.
Or Rye and Ginger, whatever you prefer.

I like them both....the pop is just for colouing really.

I must say that some Brass Monkey and/or a chilled glass of Blue Nun is quite nice too.

jabumbo
07-29-2004, 10:41 AM
i was given this drink the other day, cause gram didnt like it...so i got deemed worthy to finish it..heh

but i want to know if anyone has had it before...

it was coors lite and amaretto (im guessing any lite beer would work)

i personally thought it was kinda bland, but so it lite beer...

NarcolepticFish
07-29-2004, 06:18 PM
my friend made me a dirnk with baileys(irish cream) a little captian's(spiced rum) and coke
it was good....nice and smooth

like2_drink
07-30-2004, 11:58 PM
i dont really care for it a lot, but its not bad...

i know lots of people who drink it with coke...so you could try that...but dont go by my word...im only 20 and i dont really drink more than the occasional house party

im 15 :D - well im 23 if i'd get banned for sayin im 15..but we all know the truth

Justin
07-31-2004, 04:31 AM
ive always liked captains rum mixed with coke...(rum and coke)

smirnoff vanilla twist and vanilla coke is also good

jabumbo
08-02-2004, 11:13 AM
im 15 :D - well im 23 if i'd get banned for sayin im 15..but we all know the truth

what is that supposed to mean?

are you saying i would get banned for saying i drink underage? it should be of no suprise that any college student drinks under age...because i am in the minority when i say i dont do it every weekend

like2_drink
08-03-2004, 07:23 PM
i didnt understand most of it , but seein how your in college your probly smarter , and i did write that when it was pretty late , so i dunno i thought you wouldnt be aloud to post somethin about drinkin when your underage.. i guess i was wrong

bradstar
08-24-2004, 09:21 AM
Great new drink - will literally blow your head off.

First take a large wine glass with a shot of aftershock (preferably red) if your feeling brave go with two shots.

Then get a shot of sambucca (or two if your mad) and pour into the wine glass with aftershock and give a quick swish in the glass.

You then need a flat surface a lighter and a straw.

Right, light the mixture and leave for a few seconds before necking. This next bit is vital as soon as you have necked it turn the glass upsidedown on the table (this will retain the fumes.)

Then slide the glass(still upside down) to the edge of the table and slide the straw in and suck it all up (this must be done quickly and with minimal wastage to work well)

You will then feel so pissed that youll think you just got run down by a freight train. The name of this drink A GAS CHAMBER if you feel hard (or just want to wipe out some brain cells double up on both the aftershock and samby) whoooaa

so go on peeps rip it up and let me know what you think? (y)

Jasonik
08-24-2004, 05:37 PM
Right, light the mixture and leave for a few seconds before necking. This next bit is vital as soon as you have necked it turn the glass upsidedown on the table (this will retain the fumes.)

Then slide the glass(still upside down) to the edge of the table and slide the straw in and suck it all up (this must be done quickly and with minimal wastage to work well)

necking = drinking?

And part two is inhaling the alcohol vapor trapped in the emptied wine glass?

I'll pass, I'm too old for elaborate drinking rituals involving fire......unless they include absinthe. :D

like2_drink
08-24-2004, 06:57 PM
necking = drinking?

I'll pass, I'm too old for elaborate drinking rituals involving fire......unless they include absinthe. :D
ever hillucinate befor?

Jasonik
08-24-2004, 07:44 PM
ever hillucinate befor?

evar spel bfoor?

The best I can describe the absinthe experience is that there is a hypersensitivity to the contact between reality (the concept) and the physical being (the feeling object). At this junction is an electric twinkle as if the thinnest cellophane possible is barely brushing up against the physical form and simultaneously against some barely tangible essence of the metaphysical everything. A transient glistening of lucidity escapes through this membrane which though enveloping does not constrain, in the most benevolent sense it frees when it is felt.

im_country_mike
08-25-2004, 12:09 PM
can never go wrong with snakebite
mmmm half cider, half lager with a dash of blackcurrent (not too much tho)
4 pints and my head spins....you can get very drunk :p

bradstar
09-01-2004, 05:40 AM
necking = drinking? :D (y)

you got it

and no one is to old for this drink if anything its one of those where experience pays dividends

MoTownFUNK
09-01-2004, 08:48 AM
(y) crown royal and ice. (y)

galbraith6
09-04-2004, 11:58 AM
I've got a great mix- it's beer and beer.

Sorry- never enjoyed the hard stuff- I'm too wimpish

like2_drink
09-05-2004, 04:42 PM
i love rum and coke now , or vodka and rum , or rum and vodka (y)

Phosphoros
09-05-2004, 11:04 PM
Dirty Girl Scout:

1oz. vodka
1oz. Irish cream
1oz. coffee liquor
1tsp. creme de menthe

serve in an Old Fashioned glass on ice.

it's real yummy and it will kick your ass...guaranteed! (especially cause they're so easy to slam down)

Brass_Munkey
09-06-2004, 09:17 AM
brass monkey and white russian-The Dude's Drink of choice

Rocks So Well
09-07-2004, 08:07 PM
I'm addicted to Mudslides...when I'm too lazy to make them there is a mix you can buy from TGI Friday's and it is pretty damn good.

Xrob23X
04-11-2007, 06:23 PM
we were out and made a mad mix it. it consisted of vodka and coke and then we decided to add strawberry mickey finns when its was half way down and it was a big hit between me and me mates

trailerprincess
04-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Whisky sour is pretty good
A Submarine - especially Hoegaarden with a shot of lemon gin
Johnny Walkers with cold green tea is delicious.

MC Moot
04-12-2007, 09:55 AM
1 ounce Bombay Sapphire Gin + 1 ounce Cinzano Rosso +1 ounce cranberry juice + 2 slice lime, then top the glass up with San Pellegrino con gas and ice,stir it up = Southern Spain in a glass....:)

trailerprincess
04-12-2007, 10:19 AM
1 ounce Bombay Sapphire Gin + 1 ounce Cinzano Rosso +1 ounce cranberry juice + 2 slice lime, then top the glass up with San Pellegrino con gas and ice,stir it up = Southern Spain in a glass....:)

The 'ounce' reference sounds far too mathematical for my liking ( I prefer just pouring until it 'looks' right) but otherwise that sounds fabulous

MC Moot
04-12-2007, 10:36 AM
The 'ounce' reference sounds far too mathematical for my liking ( I prefer just pouring until it 'looks' right) but otherwise that sounds fabulous

yeah,I rarely use a jigger but if it's gonna be a prolonged affair or afternoon of these at the playa or by a pool,freehanding can become a little precarious....;)

hitmonlee
04-17-2007, 10:24 PM
vodka + passiona
vodka + lime cordial + lemonade
vodka + red cordial + lemonade
(are you sensing a pattern yet?)
if we had grape fanta i would say:
vodka + grape fanta
absolut vanilla + apple juice
absolut vanilla + cranberry juice
vodka + strawberry liqueur + lemonade or soda (pref 50% soda 50% lemonade)
vodka + midori + lemonade
vodka + mango liqueur + lemonade
malibu + banana liqueur + mango liqueur + lemonade
malibu + banana liqueur + mango liqueur + milk + sorbet or ice cream
butterscotch schnapps + dry ginger ale (trust me! its amazing)

MC Moot
04-18-2007, 09:48 AM
vodka + passiona
vodka + lime cordial + lemonade
vodka + red cordial + lemonade
(are you sensing a pattern yet?)
if we had grape fanta i would say:
vodka + grape fanta
absolut vanilla + apple juice
absolut vanilla + cranberry juice
vodka + strawberry liqueur + lemonade or soda (pref 50% soda 50% lemonade)
vodka + midori + lemonade
vodka + mango liqueur + lemonade
malibu + banana liqueur + mango liqueur + lemonade
malibu + banana liqueur + mango liqueur + milk + sorbet or ice cream
butterscotch schnapps + dry ginger ale (trust me! its amazing)

The only way I can consume the russian or finnish mineral water is with a shake of worchestire,shake of tobassco,clamato,ice and a couple pickled beans or asparagus.....it's a meal replacement!....

hitmonlee
04-18-2007, 08:39 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clamato

clam juice?

what the motherfucking fuck?

like ok tomato juice is bad enough
clam juice
will wonders never cease?

MC Moot
04-20-2007, 01:21 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clamato

clam juice?

what the motherfucking fuck?

like ok tomato juice is bad enough
clam juice
will wonders never cease?

It's not really clam juice,silly rabbit!....as a matter of fact they had change the picture on the label because of false advertising....as there is such a minute amount of clam nectar in the actual product...but it is TASTY!......honestly,you'll never make a bloody mary or caesar without it,after you've had it.....(y)

digweed
04-20-2007, 03:54 PM
vodka, kahlua, milk and a drop or 2 of peppermint essence

sercomdj01
04-24-2007, 04:38 AM
Guiness and a pint glass.

Otis Driftwood
04-24-2007, 05:27 AM
vodka, kahlua, milk and TIRAMISU
:D

digweed
04-24-2007, 06:14 AM