PDA

View Full Version : new forum idea

Marwan
07-14-2004, 07:07 AM
hey admin people,

i think there should be a new forum on this msg board. something along the lines of an 'anti-beastie boys' or 'what i hate about the beastie boys now that their new album has been released'

just might help clear all the clutter that's been posted here on this one..

regards

-a person who saw this msg board as an opportunity to have some good discussion about the beastie boys or music but quickly realised that it's filled with a bunch of dick heads who have nothing better to do than talk shit and so, as a result, the people who do have something decent to say dont say it because they probably feel like me.

(but i guess i can be classifed as one of these shit talkers now that i've said this :) )

Yeti
07-14-2004, 07:13 AM
Then we would all flock to that thread and call them jackasses. It is like rubber necking to see an accident. Daisy responded to an earlier "I hate the Beasties" thread and said to turn our backs to those boards. Daisy is all knowing and should be respected. I promise from this point forward to look but not type a response to those pencil necked geeks.

Yeah right?

Marwan
07-14-2004, 07:17 AM
i just think it'd be quite funny. i mean, how many bands have a hate forum on their msg board. :) it'd be pretty cool

Daisy
07-14-2004, 09:25 AM
Then we would all flock to that thread and call them jackasses. It is like rubber necking to see an accident. Daisy responded to an earlier "I hate the Beasties" thread and said to turn our backs to those boards. Daisy is all knowing and should be respected. I promise from this point forward to look but not type a response to those pencil necked geeks.

Yeah right?

This guy is fucking smart!! ;) Seriously, when you respond that's what they want. Their little own e-drama.

tpk
07-14-2004, 09:42 AM
yes exactly. don't be a fool when you can be smart.

minton
07-15-2004, 01:53 AM
Marwan, we can do that. But it's probably better to ignore the haters and they'll go away. That's the most effective one. And remember people; it's not cool to play the fool. Word.

tpk
07-15-2004, 04:30 AM
don't do drugs.

Daisy
07-15-2004, 08:23 AM
Always wear clean underwear. :)