PDA

View Full Version : It's Not The Heat, It's The Humidity (Uru-Nitro Mix) Video

DeeJayZap
07-19-2004, 07:03 AM
It's Not The Heat, It's The Humidity (Uru-Nitro Mix) Video (http://www.smoothflowbreakdance.com/mp3/Beastie%20Boys%20-%20It's%20Not%20The%20Heat,%20It's%20The%20Humidit y%20(Uru-Nitro%20Remix).zip)

landos_dad
07-19-2004, 09:18 AM
Britney Spears? Stop that! :D

Uru-Nitro
07-19-2004, 09:22 AM
If you think In A World Gone Mad sucks wait to listen this remix... I made it suck more!! and I have made a video for damaging not only your ears, but your eyes too.
I made this stuff a long time ago, but I hadn't enough courage and technical support (thanks to bboyzap) to release it. Special mention to tacozip who was the first victim of this remix (sorry man).

please don't hate me, and I hope don't get banned for this.

(yauch, if you are reading this, please don't dowload this video and check out my other stuff :o )

Taco Zip
07-19-2004, 11:44 AM
Yeah, you finally released it! (y)
This is the most hilarious remix ever. :D

Rhymezilla
07-19-2004, 01:36 PM
I actually like the song. The boys flow well with the song.I'm guessing you already know that Adrock missed a line in the 2nd verse. "Now that's no reason to get hysterica"

MarkedCube
07-19-2004, 08:20 PM
As Lil Jon would say "WHAT?!?"

Uru you get real creative on your mixes from making an instrumental of a unreleased track to remixing one without a acapella, but this right here blows all of them out of water. When I downloaded it, I was expecting it to have bush and saddam, but as always, you shocked me with your mad skills. It was well worth downloading it on my slow modem, but this video kind of worries me. I hope you ain't smoking anything illegal.

Uru-Nitro
07-20-2004, 02:36 AM
It was well worth downloading it on my slow modem,
i'm very glad of read this

I hope you ain't smoking anything illegal.
haha, it's just the same that my brother told me... because now I have on the computer more than 1GB (1GB!!!) of britney's videos :o

DeeJayZap
07-20-2004, 05:37 AM
haha, it's just the same that my brother told me... because now I have on the computer more than 1GB (1GB!!!) of britney's videos :odelete them, NOW!!!!

DJ_Skrilla
07-20-2004, 02:49 PM
i agree the britney was annoying.... just doesnt fit?

u have to ask yourselves what would yauch think?

answer "D E L E T E"

alruggs
07-20-2004, 05:05 PM
i agree the britney was annoying.... just doesnt fit?

u have to ask yourselves what would yauch think?

answer "D E L E T E"

WWYD?