PDA

View Full Version : George Foreman

bradstar
07-20-2004, 05:59 AM
I don't know about any1 else but the george is the greatest cooking invention in my opinion especially when ur at university without it id be lost and infact probably starve

so Post ur foreman receipe's here so i can give them a go.

my fav is to cook bacon on it get a roll and fill with brie(cheese) and put in the bun warmer so the cheese goes meted into the roll and then add ur bacon

the result a super dooper crispy warm roll with bacon and brie - hmmmm (y)

spacemonkey
07-20-2004, 06:38 AM
:D

knocks tha fat out!

NicRN77
07-20-2004, 07:40 AM
I always seem to burn the chicken when I use my Foreman grill. Perhaps the chicken is too thick or something???

spacemonkey
07-20-2004, 07:44 AM
chicken breast is the best when sliced in half... if it's the fillet type.

oh yeah, don't put in a boned chicken breast in a Foreman cooker! FYI any of you... you bbq goons.

bradstar
07-20-2004, 08:14 AM
Looks like Chickens on the menu tonight nice 1

I haven't tried chicken usually go for red meats.

RUBen1off
07-20-2004, 08:46 AM
I was a huge fan of the foreman grill when I first got it, but then I came to realize that it doesn't just knock the fat out, it knocks the flavor out too. But I do make grilled cheese sammiches on it. And it works good for hot dogs if you like that garbage.

bradstar
07-20-2004, 09:41 AM
I was a huge fan of the foreman grill when I first got it, but then I came to realize that it doesn't just knock the fat out, it knocks the flavor out too. But I do make grilled cheese sammiches on it. And it works good for hot dogs if you like that garbage.

ITS Like everything in life it all depends on timing u over do it the flavour is lost u under do it and its raw get it spot on u always go back for more!!!

jabumbo
07-20-2004, 11:03 AM
i aint never done up and used one...

how much they cost? i wonder if i would have been aloud to have one in my dorm the past 2 years...

bradstar
07-20-2004, 02:44 PM

how much they cost? i wonder if i would have been aloud to have one in my dorm the past 2 years...

yeah m8 course u can use them in dorms (i reckon anyway) they only cost about 20 quid in england so even cheaper in usa + it saves u having to buy a toastie sandwich maker cos it does that even better than brevil himself

Audielicious
07-20-2004, 02:58 PM
Chicken Breast marinated in Wish Bone Italian dressing. (y)

cosmo105
07-20-2004, 04:52 PM
i use my foreman to cook up veggie burgers real quick, yessir.

spacemonkey
07-20-2004, 05:21 PM

you gotta get one you'll be a playa pimp style hero for shure (y) no lie

rub-en don't over cook then you loose flavor- listen to bradster
cute icon player- italian marrianade is the bomb
cosmo rocks the Foreman, I shuld've known :cool:

Audielicious
07-20-2004, 05:32 PM
cute icon player- italian marrianade is the bomb

Whoo! I'm a player, according to PFFM! :cool: Thanks. It's supposed to be a doll of myself. Haha.

boeing
07-20-2004, 10:11 PM
george foreman suckss :mad: it leaves all the chicken really DRYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bradstar
07-21-2004, 05:47 AM
george foreman suckss :mad: it leaves all the chicken really DRYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TRY WHAT Audielicious SAID A BIT OF MARINATE HMMMM- SORRY JUST HAD TO WIPE AWAY THE DROOL.

RUBen1off
07-21-2004, 06:47 AM
rub-en don't over cook then you loose flavor- listen to bradster
4 out of 5 times I don't over cook (at least I think). I used to think I was over cooking so I used some of the recipes from the book that came with the one that I got for my moms, and it definetly tasted much better on a real grill than on the foreman.
Respek.

jabumbo
07-21-2004, 11:11 AM
i think what i really should get is a nice sized griddle...that is where the action is at

Tone Capone
08-02-2004, 07:11 PM
Steak is pretty good in that thing.

hardnox71
08-07-2004, 09:27 AM
I've never used one personally but I got friends that say it's the greatest thing they've ever seen. They'd trade their mother for one.

bradstar
08-24-2004, 09:53 AM
Well university is about to re begin for a fourth and final year so I thought hmm what esential piece of kit do I need?

A new George - oh yeah we have upgraded to the donis of all foremans. model 10042. Its the fcking Nutz.

So im gonna test it tonight to see how much meat I can get on the bad boy. v.excited