PDA

View Full Version : im offically the worst fucking cook ever.

blanket.of.troy
07-21-2004, 01:47 PM
:( i tried to make simple out of the package chocolate chip cookies. egg, butter, mix. thats it. i totally messed it up. my brother ( who i was making them for in the first place) didnt seem to mind, but they were awful looking and tasted nasty. yay for me. the worst fucking cook ever.

ms.peachy
07-21-2004, 04:10 PM
It's OK. Next time just eat the batter. :)

jabumbo
07-22-2004, 09:03 AM
its ok, YOU didnt put mix up and put salt into your butter cookies instead of sugar...we needed like a 1/4 cup of sugar, and i put salt in...worst peanut butter cookies ever. the worst part about that was it was home-ec class in middle school, and my 2 other partners didnt notice either...

your still cool in my book (especially if you get that electric red hair) (y)

blanket.of.troy
07-22-2004, 12:49 PM
ha ha ha...well i did have the best porkchop casserole in home ec. (y) it was so damn good i cooked it everynight for dinner that week! man im a pig.

you know i was thinking about the electric red thing...now, you say red, but my bud tim is pushing for blue tips...im torn!

blanket.of.troy
07-22-2004, 12:50 PM
oh and the batter tasted like shit too...maybe it was just bad mix. man nothing about it was good!

jabumbo
07-22-2004, 03:03 PM
you know i was thinking about the electric red thing...now, you say red, but my bud tim is pushing for blue tips...im torn!

electric red hair with similar electric blue tips would undoubtedly be beyond sexy...

i am afraid to cook meat...in the oven at least.... :eek:

blanket.of.troy
07-22-2004, 08:20 PM
lol why!? im afraid to ask... :p

jabumbo
07-22-2004, 09:08 PM
why am i afraid to cook meat in the oven?

probably cause i never have, and i dont know how long to cook stuff, or tell when its done...im much better with a skillet in hand

unerenarde
08-01-2004, 05:27 PM
I once put 2 1/3 cups into a boxed cake mix that called for 2/3 cup. That was some disgusting liquid, it was chocolate cake. I also once burned peas so badly there was two inches of black crust in the pot and it had to be tossed. While I have not done anything like that in years, I have not really improved.

CraftyLady6
08-01-2004, 10:12 PM
My oldest brother (when babysitting my other brother and myself) once tried to make hamburgers. Except he didn't flatten the meat into patties, he left them in balls. And then tried to cook them in a soup pot. A lot of smoke ensued and we ordered pizza with the "emergency" $20 our parents left. That was nearly 12 years ago and we still don't let him forget it.

ScarySquirrel
08-02-2004, 10:26 AM
Charlie Brown can't even make toast. Don't feel too bad.

jabumbo
08-02-2004, 11:11 AM
Charlie Brown can't even make toast. Don't feel too bad.

and he is still a mega cool dude