PDA

View Full Version : best beastie boy

Sure shot
07-24-2004, 10:29 AM
ok im new here and im sure the question must have been asked already but i wanna know what u guys think...which beastie do you think is the best rapper, has the best lyrics. everyo time i think one is another one proves me wrong!!

AdrockAdam
07-24-2004, 10:33 AM
Er...I like them all the same...

Mac D
07-24-2004, 10:36 AM
so how many times has this been posted?

mike d.

wonderama snake can winner
bagel from bob and a tv dinner
im the one that won that dance contest
cause u all know i dance the best

Skull
07-24-2004, 10:40 AM
MCA and 'the king' ad-rock

FAN of ADROCK
07-25-2004, 05:30 PM
mike d-best rapper
adrock-funniest
mca-2nd in both categories

BlimpieBluffin
07-25-2004, 06:05 PM
mca is the best rapper in my opinion.

TheViciousDB
07-25-2004, 06:20 PM
Dooode!!! They compliment each other so well!!! I can't chose one! It's like, which do you like better, cookies or milk???

Geez

youngNuseless
07-25-2004, 07:49 PM
YoYoYo!Ok, this Messageboard thing is all new to me and very confusing. But I'd have to say the best Beastie Boy is all the Beastie Boys. Including the ones who don't get mentioned too often. Like Money Mark and Mix Master Mike. They're all equally awesome and put in their own styles to make the music great. And AdRock, why must you be so damn popular? Haha. No offense, man, but EVERYONE loves YOU. Personally, MikeD has been my favorite since I was 9. And MCA? Who can go wrong with him? Sheesh!

And Adrock, you met my sister... Margie Saad, "With two a's." And her boyfriend Charlie. Don't know if you remember but it was when BS2000 came to Detroit in the year 2000, I think. You saved her from a bum and she gave you a flyer. Haha, and she drove you to the store to get cigarettes. Remembering yet? (lol) You all should come here again, yo! I'd like to see ya. Hate to keep babbling, though. Seeya round... (?)

-Becka

adrock_rocks
07-26-2004, 02:09 PM
ADROCK.....hes hot and cool, i love his voice. MCA rocks too, i like his voice the best. MIKE D is cool too. but i like adrock the best

jer2912
07-26-2004, 02:23 PM
none other than the king ADROCK (y)

freetibet
07-26-2004, 03:17 PM
the one who likes to party, not drink bacardi

Elusive
07-28-2004, 03:44 PM
MCA is the best at rymes and flows.
all the beastie boys have origional sounding voices....almost no one sounds like MCA?? who does???

Beastie Girl
07-28-2004, 09:27 PM
I love them all but Mike D is my favourite. He has the best rhynes and I love his rapping style.

Does anyone else think that sometimes Adrock and Mike D sound really similar? Not all the time...

Beastie Girl
07-28-2004, 10:10 PM
Sorry, I meant "rhymes"

BlimpieBluffin
07-29-2004, 12:59 AM
I love them all but Mike D is my favourite. He has the best rhynes and I love his rapping style.

Does anyone else think that sometimes Adrock and Mike D sound really similar? Not all the time...
sometimes i have trouble telling them apart.

NarcolepticFish
07-29-2004, 01:56 AM
i like the jewish one
;)

Ultralok
07-29-2004, 02:14 AM
^^^^bwahaaaahaaaahaaaa

wundergrl47
08-01-2004, 06:13 PM
i like ad rock, but not that much more than i like mike d and mca.

wundergrl47
08-01-2004, 06:23 PM
Dooode!!! They compliment each other so well!!! I can't chose one! It's like, which do you like better, cookies or milk???

Geez

dude. cookies are way better than milk.

kid fresh
08-01-2004, 06:31 PM
mca always sounds so great, and hes handsome, and comes up with catchy rhymes. i LOVE the way mike d sounds, and his rhymes i think i like the best. and adrock is hot, nasal (like me) and comes up with sometimes the funniest rhymes. so can you tell i cant choose? and i like that they're jewish, too. :)

grand_wizard8
08-02-2004, 11:57 PM
I always ask this question differently. If some terrible situation were to arise and you could only save one Beastie Boy, which would it be? How would you decide? based solely on their personal merits, rhyming ability, cuteness?
I heard MCA was the bboy who really took charge of the whole Free Tibet thing with the Milarepa fund and all of that.
Theb again, I have always seemes to like SInging Mike D's parts the most.
Adrock makes me laugh more though.
I think I'd jsut kill myself rather than be forced to endure a world with but 1 Beastie Boy.

beastiegirl14
08-03-2004, 12:17 AM
mca always sounds so great, and hes handsome, and comes up with catchy rhymes. i LOVE the way mike d sounds, and his rhymes i think i like the best. and adrock is hot, nasal (like me) and comes up with sometimes the funniest rhymes. so can you tell i cant choose? and i like that they're jewish, too. :)

i didnt know they were all jewish... :o

mine is adrock, but i like them all. MCA and mike d are cool

ShortyGurly624
08-05-2004, 05:25 PM
yes, postin this for the 87th time, haha. Adrock is the freakin best and hottest. alwayz has been, but MCA has a hot voice. lol. Mike D is friggin hilarious as well. :D

B_Mackin'
08-13-2004, 01:52 PM
Mike D has the best rhymes. He's the shit!

Ilovekingadrock
08-13-2004, 01:59 PM
The best rapper is Mike d, but adrock is a great rapper too

adrockgirl
08-14-2004, 10:37 AM
mca= talent lyrics = looks hot in a backwards hat.= has the sexiest voice i have ever heard in my lifetime.
mike d. = talent = lyrics= fun= exciting = sexy bod.
adrock = talent = lyrics = sexy as hell = fun lovin = all around hot.

angel_gurl
08-14-2004, 11:01 AM
mca= talent lyrics = looks hot in a backwards hat.= has the sexiest voice i have ever heard in my lifetime.
mike d. = talent = lyrics= fun= exciting = sexy bod.
adrock = talent = lyrics = sexy as hell = fun lovin = all around hot.
I agree with ya ad rock is so freakin really really hot!!!! And Mca I just love his rhymes and mike d. he does have a nice body andI love his voice, his is the sexyiest voice and hes not that bad looking. And agree wit him he defintely is a ladies choice. BUT I like Ad Rock for my best beastie boy.

MCA lOvEr
08-14-2004, 11:49 AM
I love MCA the best-- he rox my sox :p
I think MCA has a totally hot voice, he's very handsome, great personality, he is very funny, and he has great rhymes~! ;)
I like him the best! :D

mikedzlilfreak
08-14-2004, 08:29 PM
Uhhmmm i like D the most and hes the best...

i_love_adrock
08-17-2004, 01:27 PM
Adrock is the best-hes soo hot

zorra_chiflada
08-18-2004, 06:29 AM
mike d is the man!
best rapper,
funkiest dance moves
slickest dresser.

but mca and adrock are of merit. they are the three!

Pres Zount
08-18-2004, 09:20 AM
I change my favorite every couple of years or so. Mike D - Adrock - MCA - Slowly slipping back to Adrock with a generous serving of of Mike D.

bboykid
09-03-2004, 10:19 PM
mike d is the best

orangejumpsuit
09-03-2004, 11:47 PM
ok. i think most of the people on here only like the bboys because of their looks.

but i like MCA. :D

dookiemoole
09-04-2004, 01:43 AM
definitely MCA. he's da bomb.

adam_pl
09-30-2004, 05:19 AM
MCA-best voice ,most funny and greatest

QuackBad
10-11-2004, 04:48 PM
How can you choose just one? They are all the greatest.

Exactly!

kid fresh
10-11-2004, 05:05 PM
yeah, there is no "best beastie boy". sometimes i try to figure that out, and i just end up thinking they are all so lyrically, musically, and...?coolly? inclined. for real though, they are so awesome

MCA lOvEr
10-11-2004, 05:33 PM
MCA (y)

but i like them all the same!

MrPerfect
10-11-2004, 05:41 PM
Well my favorite Beastie Boys has got to be AdRock. I think he's just so damn funny and just seem's like a really cool guy to hang out with. He's got an awesome voice and his rhymes are great.

Mike D is awesome and he's hilarious as well. I love when Mike D is rapping how he just goes with it. He just sounds amazing. So Mike D is the man, I've always liked him. The only thing I dont like about him is how he talks black. That kinda bother's me. I think he's awesome tho and one hell of a rapper.

MCA - now MCA is in a VERY close tie with AdRock. I can listen to MCA rap all day. If I was a singer/rapper (whatever) if I could sound like anybody it'd either be AdRock or MCA. Because both have unusual singing voice's that I've never heard before. Expecially MCA's. I think MCA has by far the coolest voice I've ever EVER heard in my entire life. He sounded cool back in the day, and he sounds 100 times better now that he's 40. MCA is the man and he's funny too. He seem's more like a shy type and really kinda into himself, meaning that like I just said he's really shy and he's really into his budah stuff. So he probably does like alot of medatating and yoga or something like that. So that's the kinda person he seem's like. I can careless I'd still love to hang out with him.

Right now, I'm listening to Right Right Now Now and I can't quit listening to it. It's just so catchy. I LOVE the chorus and I love EVERYTHING MCA say's in it. Expecially about Bush.

"I'm getting kind of tired of the situation
The US attacking other nations
And narration, on every station
False election's got me losing my patience"

I LOVE THAT!! because Al Gore should be our president right now.

I love everything Mike D say's in the song and I love when AdRock say's "Well I'm a funky ass jew and I'm on my way and, I got to say fuck the KKK" LOL!! I LOVE THAT!!

So if I had to choose my favorite Beastie Boys it'd obviously be..

AdRock
VERY and I mean VERY close 2nd is MCA. (somedays MCA takes the lead) LOL
and Mike D.

Mike D used to be my favorite but I just like the rhymes and how MCA and AdRock sound better.

Now if I had to choose the best rappers...

MCA
Mike D
AdRock

Now the guys who rhyme the best...

Mike D
AdRock
MCA

So it's going to change in all different catagory's. AdRock IS my favorite, MCA IS my favorite rapper, and Mike D IS the guy who can rhyme and flow the best.

I like MCA's style because what he say's has SO much meaning. AdRock's lyrics are fun and jokes. Mike D's lyrics are just rhyming VERY well and just going with it. MCA's lyrics are rhyming but he tell's how he feel's. Expecially in Right Right Now Now. He just let's it out. I love it.

I was talking to my friend the other day and she said "The Beastie Boys are past their prime" yet she's fucking OBSESSED with the band "The Used" and I said "HAHA, the Beastie Boys are past their prime? why? because AdRock is 37 (almost 38), Mike D is 38, and because MCA is 40? so that makes them past their prime? I guarantee you the Beastie Boys could out-preform just about ANY band... alternative, pop, OR rap. The Beastie Boys could out rap, and out preform just about anybody." IMO - the Beastie Boys are legends and will go down as legends. I'm fucking sick of people saying that the Beastie Boys are "so old" look, Green Day just came back and made a new CD. How fucking old are they!? jesus christ they've almost been around as long as the Beastie Boys have. They've got to be what in their late 30's? they are probably as old as AdRock & Mike D. I don't hear anybody bitching about Green Day beaing past their prime and beaing old. What the fuck is up with that?

Look at Dr.Dre that guy's been making a new CD for the past several years and he's OLDER than MCA is. I don't hear anybody bitching about his age or saying he's past his prime. So why are the Beastie Boys past their prime when Dr.Dre and Green Day and all these guys are still going strong? so what makes the Beastie Boys any different? just because the Beastie Boys dont sell that many records as they used too? what because this CD is a message to everybody about 9/11 and basicially getting the message about George Bush out and mostly telling people to vote. This is a more serious record from the guys. I can almost guarantee the next CD from the Beastie's is going to be really popular because they'll probably go old school and just sing songs like they used too. They've got their message out, they've said what they've needed to say to the people and their fans. So I guess they are past their prime because they aren't singing songs like Intergalactic, Sure Shot, Brass Monkey, Sabatoge, So Whatcha Want, anymore. So I guess that mean's the Beastie Boys are old now. If that's the case then they are the oldest and BEST band I've ever heard OR seen live in my fucking life.

Hell, they are 37, 38, and 40 and I think in this record this is by far the BEST they have EVER sounded in ANY of their CD's. So I'm proud of the Beastie Boys. I know they are a LONG way from beaing finished. You can just tell from how much fun they have up on stage that they have a blast and are glad to be back. Who cares if they only sell 100 records, just as long as they get the message out to people about Bush. The Beastie Boys sure as hell dont need the money. They made this CD to get their point across.

I guarantee their next CD will be different and will sell twice as more as this one did.

Plus I know AdRock still wants to record because so many girls think he's hott. Even tho he has a girlfriend, I'm sure he loves the attention, LOL.

It wont be another 6 years for another CD to come out either, because AdRock was in an interview and said that they are already making a new CD and it's not going to take long to come out because they aren't going to be touring as much when their new CD comes out (cant blame them) so their CD will HOPEFULLY be out in 2005 :cool:

*sigh* you can NEVER get ENOUGH Beastie Boys! I know before they finish they have to do another CD with their instruments. I wanna hear another song like Sabatoge or So Whatcha Want.

Anyways, ENOUGH OF THIS!! the list is a tie for first of AdRock & MCA, and 2nd place is Mike D!

L@ter, :cool:

Yaumama
10-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Honestly now! How the hell can you pick One! :eek:

Boogiefish
10-11-2004, 08:26 PM
Oh word...... MIKE D :cool: !

beastie_dee
10-17-2004, 07:05 PM
Seriously I love all 3 of them. They're my top three, always

but Mike's always been first :o

Raina
10-17-2004, 07:28 PM
I was talking to my friend the other day and she said "The Beastie Boys are past their prime" yet she's fucking OBSESSED with the band "The Used" and I said "HAHA, the Beastie Boys are past their prime? why? because AdRock is 37 (almost 38), Mike D is 38, and because MCA is 40? so that makes them past their prime?

I never understood why some people think 40 is old. Thats still young to me.

Anyways.....THEY'RE ALL GREAT RAPPERS!

bgirl_jess
10-18-2004, 11:56 AM
You can't. The hottest one is clearly Mike D (see my avatar :D ) but there is no BEST Beastie Boy.

Wints is right. There is no BEST. But there is a FAVOURITE. My favourite beastie boy is Yauch :o I love him so

BMK
10-22-2004, 07:15 AM
The Best Beastie Boy for me is... 3 of them

Mike D has great dance moves
Adrock is the funniest and the youngest (the youngest is usually my fave)
MCA has that really low-noted voice

if i have to choose, it'd be MCA... he has the coolest looks in most of the music videos :D

BMK
10-22-2004, 07:17 AM

Geez

dude, cookies are the best!!! milk is makes the cookie better than a cookie

Eryta
11-05-2004, 09:34 PM
MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE!!!! o i 4got the D!

scott489
11-05-2004, 10:44 PM
All 3 are great in their own way.

IloveMikeD*
11-05-2004, 11:53 PM
You can't. The hottest one is clearly Mike D (see my avatar :D ) but there is no BEST Beastie Boy.

LOL true Mike D is the best ever!

wookie
11-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Sasquatch is like the guy at the top of them all .

InvisiblSkratch
11-16-2004, 05:51 PM
All three are amazing! Each one can drop a line just as good as the other. Does MMM count? cause he is awsome in his own way too.

Marjo
11-16-2004, 08:42 PM
There's no best Beastie Boy...
But my fav is Adrock cuz I've always had something for the guitar player. :o
Mike and MCA are great too. Mike is, for me, the funniest and MCA is the "chill-out" guy we gotta love. :rolleyes:

Donkey322
11-16-2004, 10:01 PM
There can't be a best Beastie Boy, we need all three....

... But I do think that MCA's voice is the sexiest...

Adrobin
11-19-2004, 12:17 PM
There is no best Beastie Boy. they are all great.

B_girl
11-19-2004, 01:08 PM
adrock is the best beastie boy and then mca and then mike d....but there all cool

Pink & Blue
11-21-2004, 12:06 AM
I like them in this order:

1. MCA
2. AdRock
3. Mike D

Brooklyn Babe
12-18-2004, 11:03 PM
1. Adrock
2. Mike D.
3. MCA

FunkyBoss
01-18-2005, 02:55 AM
Michael Diamond is the funniest and coolest in my opinion. However they all complement each other, thats what makes the Beasties great.

BeastieBoy427
01-18-2005, 03:24 PM

Geez

cookies

Bronx
02-05-2005, 09:23 PM
adrock funny mike d funny and silly MCA best rapper (y)

rockchik2509
02-05-2005, 09:32 PM
i love all the beasties but my favorite is the king Adrock cuz hes so hot :D but mca and mike d are awesome too!!

graditude
02-08-2005, 09:50 PM
adrock! he's so cool, i love them all tho....mike D last tho...

b.e.a.s.t.i.e
02-08-2005, 09:51 PM
i luv horovitz! i really respect yauch tho. mike d is cool 2

RT400z
02-20-2005, 01:52 AM
They all have a really different sound than the other so it's hard to pic but I'm gonna have to go with adrock because his voice captured my attention first. When it comes to looks, they are all real damn hot. I wouldn't be able to tell that they are 38- 40.

Coomoouck
02-21-2005, 02:38 PM
once again with the "Who-is-the-better...." stuff. why can't you people just be happy and say that they are all great rappers, with equally good rhymes. they write rhymes for enterainment and fun. so just leave it at that!

b-girl74
03-12-2005, 11:01 PM
ok im new here and im sure the question must have been asked already but i wanna know what u guys think...which beastie do you think is the best rapper, has the best lyrics. everyo time i think one is another one proves me wrong!!

All 3 of them are very talented, but I would have to say, I think Mike is the best.

BroomHead
03-29-2005, 04:04 PM
The name is D y'all, and I don't play/
and I can rock a house party till your hair turns gray/
(so whatchu sayin?), I explode on sight/
I'm like Jimmy Walker, I'm (DYNOMITE!)/
but now I got ta introduce.../
...nah f* it, D is the best

...then Horovitz

...then last is Yauch, not to say I hate him.

The Eric H Show
03-29-2005, 04:26 PM
how many times are peeple gonna ask the same question.
it gets really old after a while. im sick of it. :rolleyes:

but since were on the subject im gonna have 2 say ADROCK :D

Dephective~
03-29-2005, 04:53 PM
Ad-Rock.
Because of his deviled egg halloween costume in the video for "Triple trouble" :D
Second is Diamond, because he wore that awesome yellow suit in the video for "Hey ladies".
And third is Yauch, because of the awesome hair he had at the beginning of "Triple trouble" (y)

D~

NathanWind
03-29-2005, 05:57 PM
it goes like this...

Mike D- the funny rapper
MCA- the talented rapper
Adrock- the bad rapper thats just really funny

BroomHead
03-29-2005, 07:46 PM
Ad-Rock.
Because of his deviled egg halloween costume in the video for "Triple trouble" :D
Second is Diamond, because he wore that awesome yellow suit in the video for "Hey ladies".
And third is Yauch, because of the awesome hair he had at the beginning of "Triple trouble" (y)

D~

I thought Yauch had the egg costume. Wasn't Adrock dressed as a bumble bee? And I think D was a pirate.

minorthreat
03-30-2005, 04:11 AM
BEST LYRICS - Mike D
BEST VOICE - Adrock
COOLEST - Yauch
ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE MY UNCLE - Mix Master Mike

they've all got something

Mr.Right
03-30-2005, 06:18 AM
All 3 of them are excellent rappers.

Stupid thread... :mad:

59 Chrystie St.
03-30-2005, 12:16 PM
kate shellenbach

Friis gal
03-30-2005, 01:30 PM
it goes like this...

Mike D- the funny rapper
MCA- the talented rapper
Adrock- the bad rapper thats just really funny

Just what I should say :D

Edit: but I dont think Adam H is a bad rapper.... :cool:

NathanWind
04-01-2005, 10:17 PM
I wouldnt say hes bad.. but some of his raps.. are just dumb, hes good, but not as good as MCA or Mike D

"Mix masters scratchin like hes got lice, the crabs! ayo that aint nice!"

Troy_Tron
04-01-2005, 10:45 PM
lets just narrow it down by album

liscence to ill = Mike D
pauls boutique = MCA
Check your head = MCA
Ill communication = Adrock
Hello Nasty = Adrock
TT5B = Adrock

if i had time i would go by song but i dont

AdrockMCA
04-03-2005, 08:50 AM
Adrock and Mca are the best and the hottest!!!
mike d is the funniest!! but i love them all!! :p :rolleyes:

lionelcrush
04-03-2005, 04:33 PM
there all sick mike d is the nicest ad rock is the baddest and mca is the coolest

jensireen
04-03-2005, 11:37 PM
King Ad Rock (y) :p

Mcmac
04-04-2005, 05:44 AM
I agree james brown is the best beastie boy

bobi
04-19-2005, 11:15 AM
Er...I like them all the same...
Oh yeah you like them the same, but you got picture of Adrock near your nickname which is AdrockAdam and your signature is Adrock rhyme.

fansince87
05-03-2005, 06:47 PM
I think that the three compliment each other and just one all the time would get annoying. Generally, MCA is my favorite (although sometimes he sounds a little too hoarse, like he's about to lose his voice) but Mike D's rhymes on Hey F*** You were the best in the song and Adrock's nasally delivery is very "New Yawk". (I would know... my parents are from Brooklyn and my inlaws are from Long Island.)

SuckerMC
05-03-2005, 10:27 PM
ok, how can anyone say that MCA is not the best rapper!! he is without a doubt the best rapper, but thats not to say he is my favourite!
Mike D is da shit!Funniest and coolest BBoy!!but MCA is best rapper!Adrock is my least favourite, but still love him

lionelcrush
05-04-2005, 01:50 AM
mike d was and always will be the best one hes a drummer hes mad hardcore mad hip hop fukin rock and classic rock hes just the nicest when it comes to it but ad rock is the more talented voice in the group and he stepped up his rymes even more on tt5b ( if thats even possible)and mca is just crazy in my opinion , hes like seriously crazy but like sick musician at the same time

\

guerillaGardner
06-03-2005, 02:53 PM

It's a moot point and a pretty crappy post. Sorry to be so blunt.
When you are in the media spotlight you probably have to get used to criticism but I don't imagine it would be too nice for any of them to feel personal comparisons are being made between them.

Of course I could be wrong.

Anyways, the point is how would you feel about the Beastie Boys if one of them was no longer a part of the trio and there was only two of them. They are what they are because they each bring their own thing to it.

icy manipulator
06-08-2005, 05:55 AM
adrock for sure

icy manipulator
06-08-2005, 05:58 AM
or maybe mike d, he's pimp as

icy manipulator
06-08-2005, 05:59 AM
nah make that mca, he's a funny mofo.

icy manipulator
06-08-2005, 06:00 AM
what i'm trying to say is, who can really choose, it's too hard

IronicAllure
08-21-2005, 08:15 PM
^ Yeah that's true, but who cares who the "Better Beastie" is we all love them all and they're all talented and make music we all can enjoy :D
... Just Saying :o

wrongwayandugg
08-22-2005, 05:10 AM
Best Beastie Boy is the name given to their best men at their weddings.

adrock14
10-12-2005, 06:37 PM
there really is no best beastie because they all are the beastie boys!!! (!) (y)

DapperDiverge
10-19-2005, 05:07 PM
Adam "ho fo the money" Horovitz $$$$

beastie bee
12-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Adrock! :D

kleptomaniac
12-06-2005, 04:02 PM
talk about a tough decision!! :eek:
but.....

MCAdam Yauch :cool:

beastie bee
12-06-2005, 10:08 PM
I actually like them all! I like mca and miked the same, but adrock is my favorite! :rolleyes:

ggirlballa
12-08-2005, 12:13 AM
i luv them all but ....

Adrock is soooo fuckin' HOT!!! and i love his voice!!!!!!
Mike D is good lookin' too he's funny and he has moves and a great body!!
MCA has the best and sexiest voice i've heard in my life and he's sooo HOT and he's pretty funny!

but my luv goes 2 Adrock :rolleyes:

Jabbadahut
12-11-2005, 05:08 PM
my favortie beastie boy is MIKE D

But my favorite quote is by MCA
"Yeah we got beef chief, were knockin out teeth chief
and if you dont believe us you should question your belief Keith"

laurie_hammy
12-15-2005, 06:50 PM
my favortie beastie boy is MIKE D

But my favorite quote is by MCA
"Yeah we got beef chief, were knockin out teeth chief
and if you dont believe us you should question your belief Keith"

Classic MCA rhyme that one (!)

jackrock
12-15-2005, 07:13 PM
one word to settle the question "ADMICA"

ok thats hard to read... "admica" is the best beastie boy(s)

carthief
12-16-2005, 12:22 AM
That kid in the corner.
And Mike D's glasses on the last tour rapped hard!

silence7
09-05-2010, 02:31 AM
AdRock

Just to bump that "Ex-Prodigy disses Beastie Boys" post!! F-ing "A"

JoLovesMCA
09-05-2010, 03:15 PM
I hadn't replied to this yet being fairly new to the board. I'd say MCA is the best rapper. He's got a very unique voice and I've heard a lot of critics mention how sad it was he never had more solo stuff released.

If Ad-rock still used his voice the way he did on the Pauls Boutique album it might be difficult for me because it's my fave Ad-rock era. He and MCA together between the raspy and the high were just UGH perfection!!!

I don't think one is better than the other as far as all round creativity.

As for which Beastie to save if I had to choose one. I would just throw myself overboard first!

JDsmagik
09-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Adrock, for me.

Partly because I got interested in the band and the music after watching the film "Roadside Prophets" (came out in the early 90s)

I had seen a lot of beastie boys vids on MTV, who hadn't, but when I saw the film, I wondered who Adam Horovitz and John Doe were. Friends told me that Horovitz was a member of beastie boys and I bought CYH and started learning about the band's history and Adam Yauch and Mike Diamond.

Adrock just always seemed to be a stronger personality to me. He plays the goofiness act with such ease and I like his voice the best.

Burnout18
09-28-2010, 12:27 PM
mike

MCMel
10-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Aaa-how do I decide??

Okaay here goes: MCA's my #1-there's simply NOONE smoother! "Cool as a cucumber in a bowl of hot sauce"-EXACTLY. :p

AdRock gets crazy with it like noone else.:D

And Mike D.? "dynomite!" :)

surfchick
10-25-2010, 03:54 PM
all that matters is without the other two, none of them make sense

adzud
10-25-2010, 04:11 PM
It sounds like "Do you prefer Mum or Dad ?"
:confused:

Adrock'sGirlie
11-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Adrock is and always will be my all time favourite. But I love em all and so the order is currently...

1.Adrock
2.MCA
3.Mike D

From the early years..(Licensed to Ill nCookie Puss)

Adrock
Mike D
MCA

*if we're talking Beastie Boys Pollywog Stew Era
MCA
Mike D

Paul's Boutique Era

Adrock
Mike D
MCA

Check Your Head Era-current

Adrock