PDA

View Full Version : Want to Buy Some New Beastie 12"s?

DJ_Skrilla
07-30-2004, 05:17 AM
Is anyone here interested in buying any of these vinyl singles? The record stores by my house have a bunch of copies:
(some more limited than others)

1. Triple Trouble Promo Vinyl (Clean, Dirty, Instrumental, Dirty Acapella)

2. Just Blaze Check It Out (Ch-Check It Out (Clean), Ch-Check It Out (Dirty),Ch-Check It Out (Just Blaze Acappella Explicit),
Ch-Check It Out (Just Blaze Clean), Ch-Check It Out (Just Blaze Remix), Ch-Check It Out (Just Blaze Instrumental)

3. The Hiatus Is Back Off, Again (Brass Monkey, Paul Revere, Get It Together (Clean), Intergalactic)

4. Ch-Check it out Jason Nevins Remix 12" feat 2 different Mixes (bootleg).

Beasties Boys records dont sell too fast in my town but I can tell you that there is only
- a few Triple Trouble remix 12"
- a bunch of the Just Blaze CH-Check it out 12"
- only a couple "Hiatus is back off" copies 12"
- only a couple of Check it Out Jason Nevins remix 12" (bootleg).

If you are SERIOUSLY interested in anything listed I can pick them up #1-3 for around $10 each, and #4 for $20. There is also a bunch of other stuff available just ask me and I will tell u if I have seen it or not. If you are interested in buying any, I will happily hook you up, just let me know, and we can work out what you want and the cost of shipping once I have got the vinyl in hand. I am only doing this because I see how much people are paying on e-bay for some 12"s and its a rip off and most of the time I recognize the name to be someone from the MB. I have traded with the best peeps on the board so dont worry I am not trying to jack you. Also this is all strictly VINYL no CDs. I can ship international, but beware the cost of shipping to places like AU or Germany can often exceed the prices of the vinyl.
Anyways...
Let me know if you want anything, I will hook ya up. I also have a beastie acapella 12" (http://www.beastiemania.com/discog/show.php?r=acapella12) waiting to trade for an IAWGM 12". Hit me up if you are interested in getting your hands on some new wax. Peace out!

-DJ SKRILLA (skrilla_E at Hotmail)