PDA

View Full Version : Adrock's Tattoos

statler73
07-30-2004, 04:41 PM
Everybody knows about the Silver Surfer tattoo on his shoulder. Does anybody know what the tattoo on his right inner forearm is of? Anybody got any pics of it?

rumpshakah85
07-30-2004, 04:44 PM
i dont know but i like how the tatoo on his inner arm looks its sexy. Isnt it against jewish beliefs to get a tatoo?

Onlooker
07-30-2004, 04:44 PM
Go to the Sure Shots section and click the last page of the "Pictures" thread.
You'll find a picture of it there.

Its of the twin towers.
EDIT: Actually, I think its in the "Press" section.

computer_action
07-30-2004, 05:44 PM
Yeah, you'll find a picture of it in the Press section of the board. Liberty zoomed in on it so that you could see it some what clearly. It's the Twin Towers and Statue of Liberty.

beastie-girl
08-30-2004, 07:53 PM
(y) thats a cool tattoo

Cuter than Ione
09-03-2004, 01:07 AM
i dont know but i like how the tatoo on his inner arm looks its sexy. Isnt it against jewish beliefs to get a tatoo?

It sure is.

ncee
09-03-2004, 03:31 AM
i couldnt find it... could someone post it?

b-grrrlie
09-03-2004, 02:01 PM
Here's a pretty good pic of it. (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=434961&postcount=15)

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
09-11-2004, 07:34 PM
ive never really saw the silver surfer up close. is it just me or does it kind of look like a snowboarder ?? i always thought it was a snowboarder because the board always looked rounded to me , when im used to seeing surfers with boards that have a bit of a tip on them , unless im wrong.
i always thought it was weird that he had a snowboarder on his arm since we all know that snowboarding is yauchs thing.
the only times ive seen this "silver surfer" was in lost angels and in this picture i had of adam flexing his muscles , but it does make sense to me now that its a sufer because adam surfs, doesnt he. yeah he does. cause that was him surfing in the looking down the barrel of a gun video.

countrymikedj
09-11-2004, 08:43 PM
has anyone ever solved the mystery of mike d's tat?

sethomas
09-13-2004, 07:50 AM
hate to add more to this nonsese, but Adrock has something on his ankle too. he wore shorts and small socks to a show this spring, and i was in the front and noticed it. its very tiny.

pshabi
09-13-2004, 09:19 AM
ive never really saw the silver surfer up close. is it just me or does it kind of look like a snowboarder ?? i always thought it was a snowboarder because the board always looked rounded to me , when im used to seeing surfers with boards that have a bit of a tip on them , unless im wrong.
i always thought it was weird that he had a snowboarder on his arm since we all know that snowboarding is yauchs thing.
the only times ive seen this "silver surfer" was in lost angels and in this picture i had of adam flexing his muscles , but it does make sense to me now that its a sufer because adam surfs, doesnt he. yeah he does. cause that was him surfing in the looking down the barrel of a gun video.
I hope you're being sarcastic, but becaue I cannot tell:

Silver Surfer is a comic book charachter. He would lay down mad ice and kinda ride it like a surfboard. He was constantly laying down an Ice wave if you know what I mean. It has nothing to do with "surf's up dude" or any shit like that.

SCBstylee
09-13-2004, 11:02 AM
Ice Man lays down the ice and slides across it. Silver Surfer actually has a surfboard type thing that he rides. Silver Surfer has nothing to do with ice.

IloveMikeD*
11-06-2004, 01:52 PM
Mike D has a tatto ! its on his shoulder I forget if it is left or right I dont know what the tatto is but if you watch the Shake Your Rump video pay attention to his shoulder and you will be able to see it and its a pretty big size

bgirl_jess
11-09-2004, 07:09 PM
The silver surfer is one sexy tattoo.

beastiegirrl101
11-10-2004, 10:16 AM
does anyone have a pic of the silver surfer to post??? ;)

Fiorucci99
11-10-2004, 12:05 PM
does anyone have a pic of the silver surfer to post??? ;)

Go to the Photo's Forum, and look under Licence to Ill- Adrock. There are a bunch in there where you can see the Surfer really well (y) ;)

sethomas
11-10-2004, 12:15 PM
The silver surfer is one sexy tattoo.

its actually kinda stupid.

timmie
12-01-2004, 09:41 PM
I want that!!!!...It maybe stupid......he had it done at a young age...like myself at the age of 17! now at the age of 30!!! oh my god Im an adult!!! my tatoo is cool!!! (y) :D

sophie025
12-09-2004, 07:15 PM
adrock's tattoo is cuuuute. bless him.
im in love with a "funky ass jew" sesly...
any1 know any1 who looks like ad-rock?? heh lemme know yo!

So Lola
12-11-2004, 12:30 AM
Isnt it against jewish beliefs to get a tatoo?

yep. rebels are hot.

love,
lola

boys_beastie
05-10-2005, 12:49 PM
the description of silver surfer sounds like frozone from the incredibles. slides along sheets of ice that he creates just infront of him

johntoefoot
05-12-2005, 11:25 AM
does MCA have any tattoos?

midzi
06-21-2005, 12:58 PM
hate to add more to this nonsese, but Adrock has something on his ankle too. he wore shorts and small socks to a show this spring, and i was in the front and noticed it. its very tiny.

The photo is from Y-100 feztival.

http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=894100&postcount=45

You can't see what it is.

Chicka B
06-21-2005, 10:56 PM
He is really sweating in that photo!

I know, sexy ain't it? :D Not the guy on the lower right though, he looks miserable haha. Anyway, the tatoo on his ankle sort of looks like a fish or something. :confused:

staceybridie
06-22-2005, 01:43 AM
lol the dude doesnt look to happy to be there:P it kinda looks like a duck:S or a country maybe? or a random green splodge:o

miss pie
11-19-2005, 01:53 AM
That photo's a good one...you can also kinda' see the tatoo on his arm in the Triple Trouble video when they're trick or treating.

KENNY GUIDO
10-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Here's a pretty good pic of it. (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=434961&postcount=15)

Thats a fuckin great tat! reminds me of my website logo (http://www.newyorkfreestyle.com)

KENNY GUIDO
10-27-2006, 06:55 AM

thats an awsome tat. I applaud those who put a tat of something that means something, from thier heart. it reminds me of my love for NYC which I even utilized on my website www.NewYorkFreestyle.com (http://www.NewYorkFreestyle.com)

i see a lot of freaks that have star wars tattoos and other stuff like thier favorite groups and that totally kills the whole tat genre. the tats I hate the most are the "tramp stamps". i can just imagine this girls with the tramp stamps when they are 70 years old, trying to explain to thier grandkids what the tat is about and why they got it!

KENNY GUIDO
10-27-2006, 06:56 AM

thats an awsome tat. I applaud those who put a tat of something that means something, from thier heart. it reminds me of my love for NYC which I even utilized on my website www.NewYorkFreestyle.com (http://www.NewYorkFreestyle.com)

i see a lot of freaks that have star wars tattoos and other stuff like thier favorite groups and that totally kills the whole tat genre. the tats I hate the most are the "tramp stamps". i can just imagine this girls with the tramp stamps when they are 70 years old, trying to explain to thier grandkids what the tat is about and why they got it!

joon
10-27-2006, 11:35 AM
What I love is when people who don't have tattoos call them tats. Like it is some kind of cool jargon that automatically makes them hip. That is what I totally love.

KENNY GUIDO
10-28-2006, 07:30 AM
What I love is when people who don't have tattoos call them tats. Like it is some kind of cool jargon that automatically makes them hip. That is what I totally love.

I got a tat when I was 18 when I joined the New York City Guardian Angels chapter. Had some really good and bad times there.

some of the cool times we had is when celebrities like Bon Jovi, De La sol (well, I saw them at home all the time so I asked them to stop by the HQ to meet the Angels) and wrestlers like The Big Bossman (who later was known as the wrestler THE GUARDIAN ANGEL)

joon
10-28-2006, 08:52 AM
I love it more when people drop names. And self aggrandize.

AdRockGRL
10-29-2006, 06:27 AM
Oh Thx God at least I understood what rapresents the other Horovitz's Tattoo.... the Twin Towers....very nice....VERY!

tracky
11-17-2006, 10:47 AM
i believe...
u
r
gay

ggirlballa
11-18-2006, 06:05 PM
cool i always wonded what that tattoo was.

Nivvie
11-22-2006, 06:00 PM
My great-aunt told me, upon sight of my first tattoo, that I could not be buried in a Jewish cemetery, which was never going to happen anyway, and plus it's a bit of a myth. It is against Jewish law to get one, but not as bad as great-aunts like to make out.

Pres Zount
11-23-2006, 07:30 AM
I didn't know we were allowed to post here unti l I saw Nivvie's post.

I've probably posted in this area before, though.

ericlee
12-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Take a breath from holding this thread down so long, Pres.

I'll hold it up for a bit.

Where's my spitoon?

Lyman Zerga
12-17-2006, 03:20 AM
leave my thread you godamn bfers!

Adrock's taint
12-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Gee, it's funny how nobody has mentioned the one he planted on me. I had to get a haircut and everything for it. It still hurts. Anyone want to see a close up of it? I'll smile for the camera.:D